Dawn of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You're Going to Change

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Iron Man

Iron Man

You're Going to Change Empty
PostSubject: You're Going to Change   You're Going to Change EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 5:23 pm

Tony drug the Norse God into the next you off, almost throwing the God. Tony was pissed, beyond so.

"You're going to change me back. No kiss. No touch."
Back to top Go down
Loki

PostSubject: Re: You're Going to Change   You're Going to Change EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 5:34 pm

Loki yanked his arm back from Tony's hold and put on a smug face. "And why should I do that? Things are much more interesting this way."
Back to top Go down
Iron Man

Iron Man

PostSubject: Re: You're Going to Change   You're Going to Change EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 5:43 pm

"Because this is fucking annoying and has no point. I get it, don't fuck with Loki. Learned a lesson, yadada. I need my penis. I mean I'll even say please... plus you owe me for what you attempted to do yesterday." Tony said deadpanned. He was so tired of tits, he really just wanted his body back.

"..Plus if you don't turn me back I'm going to die." Tony looked away, folding his hands under his chest.

"I've been running scans every so often, the differences in hormone levels and muscle mass... Extermis can't protect me. But if you turn me back... god fucking damn it. do I need to explain this!?" Tony snapped out, having a complete issue of not wanting to punch the man in the face.
Back to top Go down
Loki

PostSubject: Re: You're Going to Change   You're Going to Change EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 6:13 pm

"..Plus if you don't turn me back I'm going to die."

That surprised Loki. He hadn't thought about that possibility at all. Tony was much more entertaining alive than dead, so that wouldn't do. But he didn't want to let the hero out of this too easily...

A new idea popped into his head and Loki nodded satisfied to himself. He lifted his arm and it glowed with green light as he chanted a spell. Then he touched Tony's forehead and the glow enveloped him for a second before dissolving.

"There. I made a change to the original spell. Now you don't have to kiss me. But!" Loki rose his finger to stop Tony from speaking. "You'll have to kiss your one true love, and I have a suspicion who that someone could be..." He implied with a teasing smile. He laughed as Tony's jaw dropped and then served Loki with an angry stare.

"What? You actually thought I was going to let you off that easily. Please."

He was so going to enjoy this.
Back to top Go down
Iron Man

Iron Man

PostSubject: Re: You're Going to Change   You're Going to Change EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 6:20 pm

"I'm not a fucking Disney Princess Loki." Tony said, exasperated with the Norse God. Somehow, Tony seemed to understand what Loki meant.

"I'm going to die, gee. Thanks." Tony muttered out under his breath. The only person he could ever see himself with was Steve, Captain fucking America. Who happened to be very homophobic. Very, very homophobic.
Back to top Go down
Loki

PostSubject: Re: You're Going to Change   You're Going to Change EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 6:35 pm

"Oh, I'm sure you'll think of a way to manage in your task." Loki drawled and turned his back. "But if you didn't have anything more to whine to me about then I bid you farewell, for now." And with that he left Tony to stew in his predicament alone.
Back to top Go down
Iron Man

Iron Man

PostSubject: Re: You're Going to Change   You're Going to Change EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 6:39 pm

"Mother fucking self pretentious God." Tony growled under his breath. He sighed out, deciding to go back to his room... hopefully Steve wouldn't kill him.

He hoped.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You're Going to Change   You're Going to Change Empty

Back to top Go down

You're Going to Change
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn of Legends :: Wayne Manor :: Parlor-
Jump to: