Dawn of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

If my poker face fails it's because of him

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Superwoman

Superwoman

If my poker face fails it's because of him Empty
PostSubject: If my poker face fails it's because of him   If my poker face fails it's because of him EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 3:11 pm

Amanda wandered to the garden. It was a bit of a chilly day and she wore pants and a warm coat outside. She sighed, remembering hers and Thomas's meeting the day before. She missed him already. She sat down on the bench, smiling softly. She was wondering if he had found the panties yet. It would be funny if he wore them to where Robin was. That would be awkward.
Back to top Go down
White Queen

PostSubject: Re: If my poker face fails it's because of him   If my poker face fails it's because of him EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 3:22 pm

Emma touched her forehead when that thought hit her. "My my what a naughty girl you are Superwoman." She grinned as she stepped out of the shadows. "What was that I heard about underwear?" She giggled.
Back to top Go down
Superwoman

Superwoman

PostSubject: Re: If my poker face fails it's because of him   If my poker face fails it's because of him EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 3:24 pm

Her good mood went away. "Get out of my head Frost!" She said firmly glaring at the other. "And what's it to you?!" She asked annoyed. She stood up, crossing her arms on her chest.
Back to top Go down
White Queen

PostSubject: Re: If my poker face fails it's because of him   If my poker face fails it's because of him EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 3:29 pm

Emma held up her hands smiling. "I wasn't in your head. Promise. But when some people think to loud or there are powerful emotions connected to the thought it just leaks threw." She pointed to Superwoman. "Besides I'm not dumb enough to go into the head of someone powerful enough to crush me even in my diamond form. And I was just curious is all." She shrugged grinning still.
Back to top Go down
Superwoman

Superwoman

PostSubject: Re: If my poker face fails it's because of him   If my poker face fails it's because of him EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 3:34 pm

She smirked condecendingly at Emma and tapped her nose. "Aaah, well maybe you should use your diamond form so things don't leak through so easily." She said a bit glad that the other woman hadn't gone further into her thoughts. That was something only for herself and Owlman to know. "So what are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
White Queen

PostSubject: Re: If my poker face fails it's because of him   If my poker face fails it's because of him EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 3:38 pm

"I prefer not to always be in my diamond form. Really it's just not that fun." She shrugged. "But as for what I'm doing. I'm just wandering around sowing seeds of doubt where I can and doing my job." She smiled as she sat down next to Amanda.
Back to top Go down
Superwoman

Superwoman

PostSubject: Re: If my poker face fails it's because of him   If my poker face fails it's because of him EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 3:42 pm

She arched her eyebrow at the woman, looking around to see if anyone was looking. She walked closer to Emma. "Well I am the only one who can do that here. You can have as much fun in the hero camp as you want, but leave the villains for me. I can't have them doubt me." She said in a soft, but threathening voice.
Back to top Go down
White Queen

PostSubject: Re: If my poker face fails it's because of him   If my poker face fails it's because of him EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 3:50 pm

"Alright." Emma nodded. "I really just came by to tell you about the things I'm doing with the hero's and getting to know the area for latter." She explained smoothly.
Back to top Go down
Superwoman

Superwoman

PostSubject: Re: If my poker face fails it's because of him   If my poker face fails it's because of him EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 3:54 pm

She narrowed her eyes. "I'm listening." She stated flatly. If someone caught her talking to the White Queen she would surely get into trouble sooner or later. Even if they just believed they were just talking.
Back to top Go down
White Queen

PostSubject: Re: If my poker face fails it's because of him   If my poker face fails it's because of him EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 3:58 pm

Emma smiled gleefully. "I've got Jason, the Red Hood, on the hero's team, wondering if there are Protectors playing undercover in the mansion. And now he knows for sure that Alfred is a Protector as well. He's going to be suspicious of everyone." she laughed quietly.
Back to top Go down
Superwoman

Superwoman

PostSubject: Re: If my poker face fails it's because of him   If my poker face fails it's because of him EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 4:06 pm

She groaned softly and rubbed her temples soothingly. "Including me. He already wants to kill me. If he gets a wif of me being a protector there is no telling what he will do." She let out a deep breath to calm her temper. "But the part about Alfred is good news." She said lifting her gaze to meet Emmas.
Back to top Go down
White Queen

PostSubject: Re: If my poker face fails it's because of him   If my poker face fails it's because of him EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 4:23 pm

"Oh Honey you don't understand. He was never going to trust you after everything that has happened, and even if he had come over to the villain side he would never have trusted anyone here because they are all villains. By definition they can't be trusted and he was trained as a hero first. That mistrust would have never completely gone away. But the hero's he could trust, or so he thought. He's going to be looking over his shoulder everywhere he goes. He won't be able to trust anyone. Not Batman, any Robin, none of his friends all because there is a chance that they could be Protectors undercover. Even if he asks them questions that only they should know he will never be able to be sure if they are the hero's he knew or someone we planted that is from a very similar place." She grinned and patted Amanda's leg.

"He won't even be able to come here. The only times he'll see you are if you go to the mansion, which isn't allowed if your a villain, at the Protectors mansion which we won't take him to, at the arena, and in the town. He would never be able to get to watch you enough to guess who you really are. I'm being honest when I say you are just to good at what you do." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Superwoman

Superwoman

PostSubject: Re: If my poker face fails it's because of him   If my poker face fails it's because of him EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 4:32 pm

She cleared her throath. "See that is where you are wrong. The mansions are not guarded that well. It doesn't take long until the heroes and villains realise that they can go visit the enemy camp. But the key is do they dare to come alone." She said in a calm voice before it got more heated. "And I know he wouldn't trust me the slightest, the question is about suspicions right now. I don't want him to find out I'm the fucking undercover agent!" She hissed to the other. "I know one thing that I have learned very well, and that is never underestimate the bat family!" Sighed loudly to make her nerves calm, but to show the other that she was pissed.
Back to top Go down
White Queen

PostSubject: Re: If my poker face fails it's because of him   If my poker face fails it's because of him EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 4:42 pm

Emma nodded in understanding. "Honestly I was just trying to make him mistrust Alfred but when I said he wasn't a secret Protector he assumed I meant there were undercover ones." Emma shrugged. "I couldn't out right deny it because that would have been just as good as saying yes there are undercover agents, but I ended up telling him that there could be and I didn't know if they were or not. I did my best to make him suspect everyone over rather then make him suspicious of just a few."

She looked out into the garden. "I'm fairly certain that he believed me. I played the horny vixen. And while I'm sure you could play Horny Vixen if you wanted you could never give off an air of stupidity. I on the other hand," Emma turned to her smirking. "look like some dumb slut when I do it. Like I could blab everything I know. But I'm much smarter then that."
Back to top Go down
Superwoman

Superwoman

PostSubject: Re: If my poker face fails it's because of him   If my poker face fails it's because of him EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 3:04 am

She sighed. "I know what you tried, and there is no use crying over it now is there. I just want you to watch that mouth of yours next time." She turned around, starting to walk a bit towards the rose bushes. "And no, I can't pull off the horny vixen, anything wrong with that?" She snapped to Emma.
Back to top Go down
White Queen

PostSubject: Re: If my poker face fails it's because of him   If my poker face fails it's because of him EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 8:47 am

Emma crossed her arms and pouted. "I didn't say you couldn't. I said you could play stupid. And that's a good thing. You have a natural way of looking powerful and very smart. No one would believe you made a mistakes in speaking. That's not a bad thing." She stood and wrapped her arms around Amanda's neck.
Back to top Go down
Superwoman

Superwoman

PostSubject: Re: If my poker face fails it's because of him   If my poker face fails it's because of him EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 11:21 am

Amanda sighed. "Don't get affectionate with me Frost." She said annoyed slightly. "And I can't because I don't want to give that kind of picture from myself." She turned to look Emma in the eyes. "Anything else you are plotting in that brain of yours?" She asked wanting to know what the woman was planning before she would go solo again.
Back to top Go down
White Queen

PostSubject: Re: If my poker face fails it's because of him   If my poker face fails it's because of him EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 4:05 pm

Emma grinned. "I'm thinking of entering some dreams an messing with hero's and villains alike. Seduction, torturer that sort of thing. You have any requests for anyone?" She raised an eye brow questioningly.
Back to top Go down
Superwoman

Superwoman

PostSubject: Re: If my poker face fails it's because of him   If my poker face fails it's because of him EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 11:09 pm

She smirked. "Well Black Adam wants out of here. So maybe you could 'persuade' him that he should stay. And it's always nice to mess with the big black bat."
Back to top Go down
White Queen

PostSubject: Re: If my poker face fails it's because of him   If my poker face fails it's because of him EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 9:22 am

"Oh yay sounds like fun." Emma smirked. "The Bat might be hard to trick. Should I try to seduce him or torture him do you think?" Emma asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Superwoman

Superwoman

PostSubject: Re: If my poker face fails it's because of him   If my poker face fails it's because of him EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 11:21 am

She grinned wider. "Oh torture sounds much better don't you think? We all know his sore spots don't we."

OOC: >.< I'm sorry Batman for being so mean!!!! v.v
Back to top Go down
White Queen

PostSubject: Re: If my poker face fails it's because of him   If my poker face fails it's because of him EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 11:55 am

Emma grinned evilly. "That will be fun. OH I just had a great idea. I can show him the death of Nightwing, Jason Todd, from Jason's perspective of course and poor little Red Robin bleeding on the floor of the bathroom with Timmy's thoughts screaming in his ear without him being able to do anything! OH and mix in his parents death of course. What do you think?"

(ooc: something is getting in the way of me getting on mibbits. I will try to get on again latter. I can reply though so will check on this and reply. If there is anything I should not do tell me in an ooc note. Tell everyone I said hi Smile )
Back to top Go down
Superwoman

Superwoman

PostSubject: Re: If my poker face fails it's because of him   If my poker face fails it's because of him EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 12:34 pm

OOC: XD I'm not on chat, and I'm heading off to work in a bit, and maybe when I get back do a quick reply. Smile yay for coffee and 12 hours of work today!!!! XDDD And sorry I gotta bail this topic too v.v

She bit her lip smirking wickedly. "Sounds perfect enough." She walked to Emma and patted her shoulder. "Good work Frost. Keep it up." She said smirking as she gave a rare compliment to the white queen, walking inside after that.
Back to top Go down
White Queen

PostSubject: Re: If my poker face fails it's because of him   If my poker face fails it's because of him EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 12:36 pm

Emma gave a theatrical bow to the retreating back of Superwoman. "Thank you Amanda. I will get right to work." She then turned and sashayed away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If my poker face fails it's because of him   If my poker face fails it's because of him Empty

Back to top Go down

If my poker face fails it's because of him
Page 1 of 1