Dawn of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Enter the White Queen

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
White Queen

Enter the White Queen Empty
PostSubject: Enter the White Queen   Enter the White Queen EmptyMon May 28, 2012 4:03 pm

Emma always loved going into rich men's garages. It's shows were their hearts truly lie.

If they had expensive European sports cars then they were flashy and liked to show off and probably inherited their money. If they had classic muscle cars then they were probably business men that worked for their money.

This garage was interesting it had a number of both of these types of cars. As if the man was trying two live two lives. Of course she knew the man that owned this home did have two live, but it seemed that, that was reflected even in his car purchases.

Her hands trialed along the hoods of different cars as she looked them over.

As she thought about what she knew about Bruce Wayne/Batman he really had more like three lives then two. Bruce was both a savvy business man and an entitled play boy. It was really quite funny. Especially when you included the vigilante Batman into the mix.
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: Enter the White Queen   Enter the White Queen EmptyMon May 28, 2012 4:13 pm

Jason walked to the garage, deciding he should take one of the cars for a ride. He was getting tired of the manor and the familiar faces. When he entered the garage he stopped, narrowing his eyes at the unfamiliar person. "Who are you and what are you doing here?" He asked slowly making his way to the tools, incase he needed to use them as a weapon.
Back to top Go down
White Queen

PostSubject: Re: Enter the White Queen   Enter the White Queen EmptyMon May 28, 2012 4:30 pm

Emma grinned when the Red Hood walked in. She read all the files and knew exactly who he was.

"I'm Emma Frost. One of the Protectors. I just felt like looking around is all. I find a mans garage is much more revealing then most people think.

She sat herself carefully on one of the muscle cars hoods. She smirked at him daring him to do something.
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: Enter the White Queen   Enter the White Queen EmptyMon May 28, 2012 4:55 pm

He narrowed his eyes more, casually taking a wrench in his hand. He weighted it in his hand before slowly letting the arm that was holding it slip to his side. He squeesed the tool tight. Atacking would not result to anything, but if she was a protector she sure was up to something. Atleast he would have something to defend himself with. "So what do you make of Bruces little car collection then?"
Back to top Go down
White Queen

PostSubject: Re: Enter the White Queen   Enter the White Queen EmptyMon May 28, 2012 5:31 pm

Emma smirked at Jason as she leaned back farther against the car.

"Well lets see. The big classic American muscle cars are all about self making America built itself and it's classic cars are famous for their power and durability. That means that he's a great business man that's made a lot of money in his own right. The European sports cars. A lot of flash not much substance. Really known only for being shiny and fast on open roads. Usually owned by show offs and men who had inherited their money. Playboys and such. And then of course there is the one of a kind Batmobil down in the cave. I'm not a 100% sure what it means but I think it's along the lines of there are no others like him and there will not be for a good long time."

While she spoke she ran her hands sensually over the hood next to her.
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: Enter the White Queen   Enter the White Queen EmptyMon May 28, 2012 6:06 pm

He arched his eyebrow at her seductive behaviour. He took a few steps towards her, still keeping some distance from her. "So basicly you are saying Bruce can't make up his mind of what he is. Hmmm not bad. So what are you actually doing here? I'm sure you didn't just come her for the cars."
Back to top Go down
White Queen

PostSubject: Re: Enter the White Queen   Enter the White Queen EmptyMon May 28, 2012 6:40 pm

Emma laughed.

"Honestly? I've read all the files on all of you but their so sterile and boring. Meeting you all in real life?" she stood grinning.

She walked toward him. She tapped his chest smirking. "Meeting people in person is so much more interesting. Don't you think?" Her face was close to his as she placed her finger on his lips smirking at him.
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: Enter the White Queen   Enter the White Queen EmptyTue May 29, 2012 2:59 am

Now she was a bit too close for comfort. "What do you care, we are just prisoners to you." He lifted the hand with the wrench and pointed it on her chest, gently pushing her farther. "And people are overrated." He said coldly, pleased that she was not so close anymore.
Back to top Go down
White Queen

PostSubject: Re: Enter the White Queen   Enter the White Queen EmptyTue May 29, 2012 9:40 am

Emma chuckled when he pushed her away. She moved the tool away from her chest. "I do agree people can be over rated but watching the reactions, behaviors. It can just be so much fun."

She began circling him seductively. "And I didn't make you a prisoner. I was chosen to be a Protector only recently." Her fingers trailed along his shoulders. "And I love throwing myself into my work. Whatever it may be." Her fingers trailed down his back slowly.
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: Enter the White Queen   Enter the White Queen EmptyTue May 29, 2012 10:10 am

He tried not to tense his muscels at her touch. He wanted her touch as much as he wanted to take an acid bath. "What's the difference? You belong to the same pack of wolves." He moved away from her, to avoid her touch.
Back to top Go down
White Queen

PostSubject: Re: Enter the White Queen   Enter the White Queen EmptyTue May 29, 2012 10:23 am

Emma raised an eyebrow at the boy's reaction to her.

"Now Jason Darling am I really that scary?" she asked with a grin when he moved away.

"And I may be a wolf but I am definitely not the one you should worry about. For one I'm not the most powerful." She then stepped up quickly and pressed herself against his chest. "I'm also not the one that has been aloud to wander in your mists un-watch." She whisper up to him as he she smirked.
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: Enter the White Queen   Enter the White Queen EmptyTue May 29, 2012 10:41 am

"No, I just don't want your hands on me." He said spitefully at her.

He narrowed his eyes at her pushing her away with more force this time. Either she was really horny or just didn't seem to get that he didn't want her that close. "What do ou mean by that?"
Back to top Go down
White Queen

PostSubject: Re: Enter the White Queen   Enter the White Queen EmptyTue May 29, 2012 11:54 am

Emma grinned as he pushed her away. She love playing this kind of game. Being the horny vixen gave most people the implication that she was not as smart as she was. And she was very smart. When she acted like this people underestimated her and when they did that they gave her the advantage.

She gave him a sexy pout. "You mean you don't know? I thought he would have told you. Alfred, your butler. He's one of us of course. Why else do you think a normal human would be here?" She chuckled.

She knew about Superwoman and Owlmans plans. She wasn't supposed to but it was a perk of being a nosy skilled telepath. She got information right form the source. She figured that while she was moving around she could plant some seeds of doubt in the hero's make the area clear for the other two to work.

According to the files while Jason was one of the more paranoid members of the Bat-clan he was also very likely the type to go looking around when they had Alfred contained. For one reason or another and they needed him to feel the need to stay in the room with Pennyworth.
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: Enter the White Queen   Enter the White Queen EmptyTue May 29, 2012 12:13 pm

He narrowed his eyes again. "Been wondering that myself." He fell silent for a while. "Why are you telling me this?" That was a good question. If it was supposed to be a secret then why was she telling him. He had suspicions about Alfred, but the man was almost family to him, and he trusted the man somewhat.
Back to top Go down
White Queen

PostSubject: Re: Enter the White Queen   Enter the White Queen EmptyTue May 29, 2012 12:19 pm

"Well I didn't know he was keeping it from you. I was under the impression that he was telling the people that lived here who and what he was." She said in an offended tone. "As I understood it Alfred was not to be a secret Protector." She said placing her hand to her chest to indicate herself.
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: Enter the White Queen   Enter the White Queen EmptyTue May 29, 2012 12:31 pm

"He said he worked for the people in charge, but didn't tell me to what extent." He said keeping the cold tone. "And what do you mean secret protectors? There are more people undercover?" He asked crossing his arms on his chest.
Back to top Go down
White Queen

PostSubject: Re: Enter the White Queen   Enter the White Queen EmptyTue May 29, 2012 12:39 pm

"Oh my Darling Boy." She smiled and dusted off his shoulders though there was nothing there. "I didn't mean secret as in undercover. I meant secret as in unknown. I don't even know all the Protectors. Though now that I think about it there could be one or two undercover claiming to be your friend that are really Protectors keeping watch on you." She had a mock thinking look on her face touching her chin as she thought.

Why not make the poor dear suspicious of everyone not just Pennyworth. That way he will stay with Alfred in fear of an undercover Protector freeing him. She thought to herself, though she showed no out ward signs of what she was thinking.
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: Enter the White Queen   Enter the White Queen EmptyTue May 29, 2012 12:55 pm

This was nerve wracking. There was no way of knowing if she was just playing him or telling the truth. He let his eyes wonder on her face, looking for tell tale signs for lying, not finding any. Either she was not lying or she was a very good one. He would keep his eyes open for any suspicious behaviour. "Thanks for the info. Now get the hell out!!" He said showing her the wrench. He would hit her if it came to that.
Back to top Go down
White Queen

PostSubject: Re: Enter the White Queen   Enter the White Queen EmptyTue May 29, 2012 1:04 pm

Emma pouted at him playfully. "Alright if you insist Dear." She turned and stepped away before turning back. Her eyes narrowed. "But I should warn you."

She turned to diamond and slammed her palm into his chest making him fly backward and land on his back. "I was chosen to be a Protector for a reason. You should keep that in mind before you threaten any more of us. All Protectors were chosen for one reason or another and that should stay at the forefront of your mind."

She turned on her heals and walked away staying in her diamond form. She wasn't dumb enough to leave her back truly exposed to one of the few individuals in this house that would attach her from behind.
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: Enter the White Queen   Enter the White Queen EmptyTue May 29, 2012 1:29 pm

He was genuenly surprised when she changed her form. He groaned in pain when he found himself on the floor. He coughed, the force of the blow had knocked the air out of his lungs. He looked after her. She was smart enough to keep that form. He would definately have gone at her if she didn't. He crawled up, taking the wrench back to it's place before her slowly made his way out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enter the White Queen   Enter the White Queen Empty

Back to top Go down

Enter the White Queen
Page 1 of 1