Dawn of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How's it hanging?... No wait.. *troll face*

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Iron Man

Iron Man

How's it hanging?... No wait.. *troll face* - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How's it hanging?... No wait.. *troll face*   How's it hanging?... No wait.. *troll face* - Page 2 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 5:19 pm

The upper part of her back hit the ground again. Tony let out a whimper at the pain that exploded from the sore area. It was getting hard to fight back. Lack of sleep and caffeine was making this a difficult fight to win.

Tony brought her knee up trying to knock his face, only ultimately freeing one leg from her overly bagging jeans. She cursed a series of vulgar words as this suddenly became something she hoped it wouldn't be.

Tony was definitely not going to be a victim, God fucking damn it.
Back to top Go down
Loki

PostSubject: Re: How's it hanging?... No wait.. *troll face*   How's it hanging?... No wait.. *troll face* - Page 2 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 5:42 pm

Loki was starting to think if he was going a bit too far. He had done bad things in his life but he has never raped anyone before. But he guessed it was too late back up now. But before he could resume their 'activities', he heard a gasp behind him.

Loki turned to look and what a surprise, The big hero himself stood there, eyes like saucers.

"Oh, look who came crash the party." He turned back to Tony and moved a side so she could see him as well.
Back to top Go down
Iron Man

Iron Man

PostSubject: Re: How's it hanging?... No wait.. *troll face*   How's it hanging?... No wait.. *troll face* - Page 2 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 5:51 pm

"Look who came to crash the party."

Tony froze, not like she could do much else in this scenario. She just shut her eyes and turned her head away, Steve would know who she was. The arc reactor glowing faintly under Loki's torso which he had just so conveniently moved to give Steve the view that Tony tried so desperately tried to hide.

Arms immediately tried to cover her chest while her leg tried to kick Loki in the groin, again. Her lower half was still pinned.

Fuck.

She just needed out, now.

She hadn't felt this... human. Just able to be abused like this since when Howard was alive.
Back to top Go down
Captain America

Captain America

PostSubject: Re: How's it hanging?... No wait.. *troll face*   How's it hanging?... No wait.. *troll face* - Page 2 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 7:59 pm

Steve had been wandering the manor once again, after finding himself with nothing to do. As far as he knew, Tony was still resting, and he didn't want to disturb the other. But what was eh to do? Being by himself in this strange and possibly hostile area? Supposedly this was for the heroes, but so far he had only met with X-23... and that didn't go well.

Wasn't there supposed to be some kind of room to train in or something? Some place for him to get stronger and calm this restless energy and mind of his? Keep him in shape and prepared for these arena matches. Walking through the halls aimlessly, he spotted a door with a plague that read: weight room.

At last, a place for him to exercise and train. A few rounds against a punching bag would do him some good. However when approach the door, he heard odd sounds. Gasps and voices being spoken. One was defiantly female, the other deeper and familiar. With a frown, he opened the door to investigate. Only to gasp at what he saw.

There on the floor was an enemy of the Avengers, Loki. But not just him, he was lying on top of someone. A woman. Who was very much naked. And trying to fight back. A deep frown formed on his face as he was about to jump in to save the day when the Asgardian turned to look at him and spoke.

"Look who came to crash the party."

And then the man turned away to fully reveal the woman. Steve tried to keep his gaze off of her naked flesh, but the glow from her chest caught his attention and his blood ran cold. She- she had a reactor in her chest. Only Tony had that. Is- is that Ton? he thought with wide eyes. Then rage set in his eyes narrowed deeply. Without a thought he ran towards them bringing his shoulder out in means to tackle Loki off of the other.
Back to top Go down
Loki

PostSubject: Re: How's it hanging?... No wait.. *troll face*   How's it hanging?... No wait.. *troll face* - Page 2 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 10:07 am

Loki smirked in amusement at the blonde's expression as the realization striked him of who the woman really was.

This is getting better and better... The god thought and turned to look at Tony, see the humiliation on his face. That was a mistake, on turning his back to the soldier. He didn't see the rage replasing the suprise on his face and launged himself at the chaotic god.

Loki grunted as the Captain crashed into him, knocking him to the side and hit the side of one of Tony's work tables. Loki glanced furiously at the Captain as he kneeled before Tony to inspect him.

Loki rose and lifted his right hand, preparing to shoot a beam at them.
Back to top Go down
Iron Man

Iron Man

PostSubject: Re: How's it hanging?... No wait.. *troll face*   How's it hanging?... No wait.. *troll face* - Page 2 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 10:19 am

Tony rolled, trying not to think of the pain that flared up in her back as she scooted away from where she was pinned. She called her armor, which only appear on her arm as she held it out as the palm glowed with power ready to unleash on the Norse God of Mischief as he looked like he was threatening to shoot them both. The other hand moved to cover her chest in an attempt to A. Not be a distraction and B. Hide her embarrassing nudity.

"Fuck, Cap, didn't happen to bring you're Almighty Shield, huh?" It was dry and humorless, but Tony was trying to diffuse the situation at hand. The throbbing pain was not something she was used to at the point, her hand started to shake. The armor was not meant for this hand and it was starting to show.
Back to top Go down
Captain America

Captain America

PostSubject: Re: How's it hanging?... No wait.. *troll face*   How's it hanging?... No wait.. *troll face* - Page 2 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 12:32 pm

The moment his side collide into Loki, the Asgardian was shoved away and into a desk. Steve wasted no time in making sure Tony was alright, that he-she-he was not hurt. He did his best not to feel embarrassed for guilty as he looked the other over. Why was Tony a woman? Dumb question Steve. Loki is obviously behind it. he thought turning to the trickster, just as the man stood and raised his hand. Toy him-her-himself called upon the armor in his-her-his arm to threaten a beam shot at Loki.

At Tony's question, Steve frowned before shaking his head. "Unfortunately I'm not as attached to it as you are with your armor." he said as he got into a defensive stance. "And I don't know where our hosts did with it." he added in a low voice, hoping only Tony heard him.

Out of the corner of his eye, he noticed Tony's arm begin to shake. That wasn't good. Tony was still a little sick, maybe, and the armor had been designed for the muscle shape of when Tony was a man. This wasn't good at all.

Steve quickly moved his body to be in front of Tony, leaving only the armored arm to be by him so that Tony could take a shot if needed. Tony wasn't able to do much now. So Steve would need to protect him-her-him.
Back to top Go down
Loki

PostSubject: Re: How's it hanging?... No wait.. *troll face*   How's it hanging?... No wait.. *troll face* - Page 2 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 1:09 pm

Loki shot an energy beam at them, and another for good measure. He barely made to avoid the counter attack Tony send his way. The trickster contemplated and decided it would be better to bail for now. He had had his fill of amusement for the time being.

"I'd hate to leave you (Tony) but I see you are in good hands now. So ta ta!" Loki laughed and vanished.
Back to top Go down
Iron Man

Iron Man

PostSubject: Re: How's it hanging?... No wait.. *troll face*   How's it hanging?... No wait.. *troll face* - Page 2 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 1:17 pm

Tony made a growled out noise when Steve stepped in her way until she shot a pulse from her gauntlet at the incoming on, stopping it from hitting Steve. She shot another, for good measure.

Apparently that good measure was enough to get Loki the hell out of there. Tony shivered at Loki's voice, she'd never be able to think of that voice without remembering... this.

"Fuck, couldn't have made an earlier appearance?" Tony's voice wavered, trying to stay strong as her gloves absorbed back into her skin. The suit moving to its place in her hollow bones.

Tony pulled her pants up slipping the leg that was out of it into the proper placement. Her hands were still shaking as she used both of them to cover her chest.

"Can you toss me my shirt? I seriously don't want to flash you. Unless that's what you like, of course." She distracted herself, flirting. Yes, flirting would be easier than admitting what happened.
Back to top Go down
Captain America

Captain America

PostSubject: Re: How's it hanging?... No wait.. *troll face*   How's it hanging?... No wait.. *troll face* - Page 2 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 2:37 pm

Ignoring the growl behind him, Steve remained firm in his stance. And good thing to for Loki shot out two. While the first had been blocked by Tony's first blast, the second did not connect and Steve had to act fast. Turning around, he wrapped his arms around the- now female- body of his comrade and moved them quickly out of harm;s way. This, allowed the Asgardian to make his retreat. Something Steve was both glad and furious about.

But never mind that. His arms soon let go of the other, whom made quick to remedy their nude problem. Of which Steve quickly averted his eyes, a light flush filling his cheeks in embarrassment. He just held a naked woman. His mother would have scolded him for doing such an act. Of course, it was justified. He was protecting the other and only had pure intentions. Plus it was Tony. Why does that make me feel even guiltier then? he wondered before snapping out of his thoughts by Tony's words. "Er right." he said, looking around for the shirt.

At Tony's flirting, he sighed and shook his head. Of course he-she-he would resort to that. He was almost used to such antics now. "A gentleman puts a ring on a woman's finger first." was his response before he spotted the shirt. "Here." he said tossing it behind him, knowing it would reach Tony just fine.

He remained where he was, with his back to the other to give him-her-him This is frustrating some privacy. Though it was still Tony, he had now a woman's body. And Steve was raised better than to look.
Back to top Go down
Iron Man

Iron Man

PostSubject: Re: How's it hanging?... No wait.. *troll face*   How's it hanging?... No wait.. *troll face* - Page 2 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 2:46 pm

Tony puffed out a cheek, rolling his... her eyes.

"Yeah, I know. Didn't think you listened to Beyonce, Steve. You'd pegged you as the Johnny Cash kind of guy." Tony chuckled, catching and slipping the shirt on. It felt a little better to be clothed than not clothed.

"Okay, elephant in the room here. Yeah, I'm a girl now. Loki's god damn ass wanted some action I guess. the son of a bitch told me the only way I can get out of this is if I..." Tony let a shiver run down her back. God, Thor was going to gut her or worse. Maybe she could deal with the painful death, at least she wouldn't have to willingly touch Loki do get her penis back.
Back to top Go down
Captain America

Captain America

PostSubject: Re: How's it hanging?... No wait.. *troll face*   How's it hanging?... No wait.. *troll face* - Page 2 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 3:52 pm

"Beyon-who?" Steve asked, confused by whatever reference Tony had just given him He was no where near up to date on today's music. He was trying to get through the decades of music to watch how it had evolved. But it was low on his priorities list. As Tony decided to bring about the elephant in the room, Steve almost felt relieved. He hadn't quite known how to bring out the topic himself. Without getting Tony mad at him at least.

"The son of a bitch told me the only way I can get out of this is if I..."

When Tony stopped speaking, Steve's curiosity got the better of him. He turned to look, thankful when he noticed the other was dressed, and lifted a brow. "If you... what?" he was almost scared to find out. What did that Asgardian sicko want Tony to do? He already tried to do.. very horrid things to the other.

Just thinking about what could have happened had he not been there... Well it set rage inside the super soldier. He was itching to find Loki and punch his lights out.
Back to top Go down
Iron Man

Iron Man

PostSubject: Re: How's it hanging?... No wait.. *troll face*   How's it hanging?... No wait.. *troll face* - Page 2 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 3:59 pm

Tony covered her face with the all to female hand. Tony let out a sigh before wincing as she slowly stood up.

"Let's just not talk about that, shall we?" Tony dodged, brushing her hands on her pants, which almost fell off of her. The Iron (wo)Man quickly grabbed the hem of her pants, getting overly frustrated with the articles of clothing.

"I have somewhere to be... and before you ask or say anything, I'm fine." Tony just wanted to leave, she felt humiliated. Shit, Caps had just almost witnessed something that would have scarred Tony forever. Not that she wasn't scarred forever by a certain country in the Middle East; this was just worse.

"Just... going to bum off another females clothes. I also suggest you don't follow me, this female might try to kill you." Tony hinted heavily on the fact she was going to Laura's room. Tony turned, letting out a hiss as she looked at the bruise forming on the hem of her shirt. Extermis would have that gone a lot sooner if she just stayed in here.

Damn inner conflicts. Stay or leave? She wasn't exactly sure.
Back to top Go down
Captain America

Captain America

PostSubject: Re: How's it hanging?... No wait.. *troll face*   How's it hanging?... No wait.. *troll face* - Page 2 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 5:21 pm

Steve frowned deeply, Tony was dodging the question. That wouldn't do. But before he could say anything, the other was quick to mention of a prior engagement. Once again, Steve opened his mouth to speak. Only to have Tony yet again cut in to say he was fine. Is he reading my mind? he wondered briefly. But that was besides the point.

Tony continued in explaining he was going to get some more befitting clothes. From someone who would want Steve dead. It didn't take long for the patriot to know who it was. "And if you run into Loki on your way there?" he asked with a raised eyebrow, his tone serious and stern. "She may want me dead, but she can't do much to me so long as I stay where the collars remain activated." he said as he crossed his arms.

Then Tony hissed. Quickly, the WWII hero went over to his comrade's side to inspect what made him hiss. His blue eyes flashed with anger at the bruise he saw. Part of the evidence of what Loki had done and tried to do. It made him beyond mad. "And don't say you're fine Tony." he said, his voice deep from the rage he felt inside. "Not after that. No one can be fine from that." he said, looking up into the other's eyes.

"If you insist on going to get a change of clothes, I'm coming with. I'll stay out of the room, but I am going with you." he told him-her- whatever!

"Whether you like it or not."
Back to top Go down
Iron Man

Iron Man

PostSubject: Re: How's it hanging?... No wait.. *troll face*   How's it hanging?... No wait.. *troll face* - Page 2 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 5:33 pm

Tony hadn't thought about running into Loki on the way there. Her fingers tightened around the edge of her arm. Fuck, getting this worked up over something that didn't actually happen? For shame, Tony.

Father was right.

"I'm fine, Steve. Nothing happened. Loki and I got into a fight, I couldn't move my arm fast enough to block the hit. That's all. " She couldn't say the same for the bruise that would by quite discolored on her back tomorrow.

"Then some convenient falling and pinning. Nothing would have happened." Tony stated, a bit more for herself than Steve. If anything it had been her fault. She gave in to the touches before realizing how bad that was. She looked down at her wrists, they ached and would probably be bruised from the force Loki slammed them into the ground.

Fuck I'm just a walking bruise.

"Fine, you can come. Whatever, I don't fucking care." Tony moved forward, making her hand hold her pants up as he let the death grip go off her arm go.

She wanted a shower, she wanted to burn these clothes, and she wanted to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Captain America

Captain America

PostSubject: Re: How's it hanging?... No wait.. *troll face*   How's it hanging?... No wait.. *troll face* - Page 2 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 6:16 pm

Steve's frown only grew deeper with every word that Tony said. The (wo)man seemed determined to deny anything had happened. But the soldier wasn't stupid. When tony tried to walk away, his hand shot out to grab his-her hand and keep him/her there. "Are you trying to convince me or yourself?" he asked, his back straightening. "Because I don't buy it one bit and I don't think you do either. You were naked Tony. You can't tell me nothing was going to happen."

Steve's face grew softer then as he let out a sigh. "If you don't want to talk about it that's fine. But please don't lie about it. Not to me." With that he released the hand. "And it's not your fault." he added as he walked until he was right next to the other. "In case that ever crosses your mind." Steve tried to give a smile, to make the other feel better about it all, but all he could manage was a small twitch of the corners of his lips.

"Now then, this place is almost as confusion as the Avengers HQ. So how about you guide me to our next location?" he asked, changing the subject to the matter at hand. Tony really did need new clothes.
Back to top Go down
Iron Man

Iron Man

PostSubject: Re: How's it hanging?... No wait.. *troll face*   How's it hanging?... No wait.. *troll face* - Page 2 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 6:28 pm

Tony visibly flinched as the hand came to stop her from leaving. She had to hand it to the Patriot, if he was dead set on proving something not even Tony could stop it. She tried desperately not to shake. She was naked, under a God that for all intents and purposes wanted to use her for some animistic gain.

"And it's not your fault."

"Then who's fault was it? I... I... fuck, Steve, I let it happen. If it's anyone's fault it's mine!" Tony couldn't even look at Steve, it just hurt too much. Somewhere she felt like she let the boy scout down, letting Loki's disgusting hands travel around her body. The thing that by God she wished Steve would do.

How did she even begin to explain what she saw. She tried putting Steve's image instead of Loki's. She hadn't even heard what Steve had stated. She just felt over whelmed for a moment. Just a moment. Tony couldn't pull the sarcastic hide the pain away act.
Back to top Go down
Captain America

Captain America

PostSubject: Re: How's it hanging?... No wait.. *troll face*   How's it hanging?... No wait.. *troll face* - Page 2 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 7:41 pm

It seemed that changing the subject did nothing. And that Tony did blame himself. Which wasn't right. With sad eyes, he watched the other shake and looked so pained. It wasn't right for Tony to be like this. And it was Loki's fault for doing this to h- to Tony.

Without thinking he wrapped his arms around the other and held the billionaire close. "Don't think like that." he said, resting his chin on top of the head below him. "You didn't want it. You didn't let anything happen." he said firmly. He didn't quite understand what was going through only's mind or why, but he had an inkling. Back in his ay, though such a thing was never really talked about and seemed uncommon, such actions did happen.

And the few girls he ever knew that experienced something like that often said similar things. How they let it happen, or that whoever did it had the right. But they were all wrong. There was nothing right about it. "Loki just happened to be stronger and did whatever he could to make you think you had a part in it. But none of that is true Tony. You are not at fault." His hold on he other tightened a little. 'You're not."
Back to top Go down
Iron Man

Iron Man

PostSubject: Re: How's it hanging?... No wait.. *troll face*   How's it hanging?... No wait.. *troll face* - Page 2 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 7:48 pm

Tony felt the arms around herself as she was pulled into the hug. She made a uncomfortable noise as his hands hit the giant bruise on her back. Her legs didn't feel stable, she didn't feel stable.

The Iron (wo)Man grabbed Steve's shirt burying her face into his chest as she broke down. Hormones imbalance, she'd blame it on later. It was always the hormones. She was a girl after all now. It was okay for girls to cry, right?

...right?
Back to top Go down
Captain America

Captain America

PostSubject: Re: How's it hanging?... No wait.. *troll face*   How's it hanging?... No wait.. *troll face* - Page 2 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 8:54 pm

When he felt hands grab his shirt, Steve was prepared for Tony to say some nonsense again or yell at him. What he didn't expect the other to bury his/her face into his chest. His breath hitched for just a moment. And it left him puzzled. But he had no time to question it, it was probably out of surprise, for he felt wetness soak through his shirt and the sounds of crying.

At first, Steve felt shock fill him. Tony never showed such vulnerability. Not in front of Steve, r anyone for that matter. Perhaps it was from the craziness of the situation, or the horrors of what Loki did finally taking a toll on the now female billionaire genius. But whatever the case, Tony was crumpling. And needed someone to help keep him/her together.

Steve would be that person.

Quietly, he brought a hand up to run through now long brown hair. His mother used to do such actions when he was a child and crying. There was such a soothing sensation, fingers running through one's hair. But they still needed to get Tony a change of clothes. The one's Tony was wearing now were practically falling right off. But he didn't want to disturb the other either.

So, the super soldier moved his body down, a a little hard with hands holding onto his shirt, and scooped the other into his arms in a bridal style. His arm did it's best to be careful of Tony's back, remembering the noise of discomfort form earlier, while his other arm was set firmly under the knees. Still not speaking, he carried the other towards the door to leave. His blue eyes filed with determination with the mission he given himself.
Back to top Go down
Iron Man

Iron Man

PostSubject: Re: How's it hanging?... No wait.. *troll face*   How's it hanging?... No wait.. *troll face* - Page 2 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 9:07 pm

Tony felt her body move causing her to tighten her grip on Steve's chest. Fuck, he seriously wished this was under very, very different circumstances. And he not being a she. And not having been almost raped.

Great.

"My room?" Tony breathed out. She didn't want to be out of someone that was four square walls that only she and people she allowed could come in.
Back to top Go down
Captain America

Captain America

PostSubject: Re: How's it hanging?... No wait.. *troll face*   How's it hanging?... No wait.. *troll face* - Page 2 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 11:19 pm

"My room?"

Tony looked down at the woman in his arms. The fact that this woman was Tony was strange and weird. Tony shouldn't have hair that long, or features so soft. Or breasts. It was all too weird. He was actually looking for the stubble he was used to seeing. Far too weird. he thought before he nodded to the other. "Alright."

Tony did need new clothes, but if the other wanted to be in their room, than so be it. Tony's room was safe anyways. Steve could keep an eye on him there and keep him safe from Loki. And when Tony was so vulnerable like he was, well Steve knew the (wo)man wouldn't want anyone to see. And it seemed, private. Between just the two of them.

"You're room it is." With that said, he exited the weight room and began to walk towards where he recalled the rooms to be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How's it hanging?... No wait.. *troll face*   How's it hanging?... No wait.. *troll face* - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

How's it hanging?... No wait.. *troll face*
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn of Legends :: Wayne Manor :: Weight Room-
Jump to: