Dawn of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You Punch Like a Girl

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Superwoman

Superwoman

You Punch Like a Girl - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Punch Like a Girl   You Punch Like a Girl - Page 2 EmptySun May 20, 2012 12:01 pm

She laughed at his words. "Yes, that would be pretty fucked up." The smile then suddenly vanished from her face when he hissed in pain. "Sorry." She felt lightly guilty for making him laugh.
Back to top Go down
Owlman

PostSubject: Re: You Punch Like a Girl   You Punch Like a Girl - Page 2 EmptySun May 20, 2012 12:03 pm

"Not your fault." Thomas mumbled out, cursing Wonder Woman's little sister and the Flash's nephew. He almost hoped he killed them with the injuries they had.

"So, when are we going to start getting the heroes to turn on dear Alfred? I think it will take another week for me to attack Aqualad and Speedy and leave Robin to be afraid of the shadows enough for me to grab him."
Back to top Go down
Superwoman

Superwoman

PostSubject: Re: You Punch Like a Girl   You Punch Like a Girl - Page 2 EmptySun May 20, 2012 12:29 pm

She smirked. "I made a few guys to inform me when Superboy goes out of the mansion and to where he went so I can plant the doubt in him. Then I was thinking of causing some chaos that they would blame him of. So when you are ready to bring him in I will cause the chaos, so Alfie is out of comision at the right time." A grinn was adorning her beautifull face at the end of her speech.
Back to top Go down
Owlman

PostSubject: Re: You Punch Like a Girl   You Punch Like a Girl - Page 2 EmptySun May 20, 2012 12:31 pm

"Good, because I'm going to need them gone to make sure Robin and I's transport it completed without incident." Thomas kept rolling his waning thoughts around in his head.

"But at first do we baby him then slowly add villainy to his work load? I'm unsure how to go about this without breaking him completely. The kid's already in enough mental trouble as it is."
Back to top Go down
Superwoman

Superwoman

PostSubject: Re: You Punch Like a Girl   You Punch Like a Girl - Page 2 EmptySun May 20, 2012 12:53 pm

She made a toughtfull face. "I think I need to save him from you if that makes any sense. He would feel oblidged to me then. See me as good and Bruce as evil." She looked at him, looking for cofirmation. "Would that work? But for that we would have to get him away from the Wayne manor."
Back to top Go down
Owlman

PostSubject: Re: You Punch Like a Girl   You Punch Like a Girl - Page 2 EmptySun May 20, 2012 12:56 pm

Thomas thought about it for a moment, nodding his head.

"That could work as long as Alfred nor Bruce shows up. The child would run from all of us at that point. Just make sure you're positive Alfred and Bruce will be away from the Arrival Area as long as possible."
Back to top Go down
Superwoman

Superwoman

PostSubject: Re: You Punch Like a Girl   You Punch Like a Girl - Page 2 EmptySun May 20, 2012 1:09 pm

She smirked, leaning up towards him. She hovered her lips above his. "How does locking Batman in his room sound? I was thinking of jamming the mannors security system and locks." She kissed Thomas's lips softly.
Back to top Go down
Owlman

PostSubject: Re: You Punch Like a Girl   You Punch Like a Girl - Page 2 EmptySun May 20, 2012 1:14 pm

Thomas hummed smiling into the kiss before parting to speak.

"Hm, jamming it would only do half of it. The bird-a-rang I placed took out their best hacker but I wouldn't put it aside Bruce to be able to hack the systems. He may be distraught but the moment wind picks up that Alfred didn't do it... well... he'll get traught." Thomas blinked, before groaning.

"I've been spending way too much time as Batman."
Back to top Go down
Superwoman

Superwoman

PostSubject: Re: You Punch Like a Girl   You Punch Like a Girl - Page 2 EmptySun May 20, 2012 1:21 pm

She smirked against his lips. "Maybe we lure him to the infirmary. That had automatic doors right? And maybe he would accidently trigger a sleepingas bomb? Like it was left there accidently. What do you think?" She asked connecting their lips again. Plotting these things excited her somehow.
Back to top Go down
Owlman

PostSubject: Re: You Punch Like a Girl   You Punch Like a Girl - Page 2 EmptySun May 20, 2012 1:23 pm

"I think the bomb might be a bit noticeable." Thomas said before lips pressed against his own once more. He slowly, akwardly kissed back trying his best to only move his lip and not his body. He broke the lips once more to speak.

"Locking them in would always bring anxiety to those in the area. That would be controlled and chaotic... Mhmm."
Back to top Go down
Superwoman

Superwoman

PostSubject: Re: You Punch Like a Girl   You Punch Like a Girl - Page 2 EmptySun May 20, 2012 1:34 pm

She chuceled. "Ofcourse it would. They would start looking for the culprit and run straight to Alfred. And Batman would atleast be slowed down enough from saving dear old Alfie at first. Long enough for Robin and you to get out of the mansion and run into me." She placed her hand softly on his chest, careful not to hurt him.
Back to top Go down
Owlman

PostSubject: Re: You Punch Like a Girl   You Punch Like a Girl - Page 2 EmptySun May 20, 2012 1:46 pm

"Sounds like a plan." Thomas spoke, opening his eyes to watch Amanda hovering over him. Her hand moved to his chest, light enough so it didn't give him pain.

"We'll have to be gentle and quick. I'll most likely be fighting him and I doubt I'll be able to collar him in the amount of time between transit. Can you have a collar ready?"
Back to top Go down
Superwoman

Superwoman

PostSubject: Re: You Punch Like a Girl   You Punch Like a Girl - Page 2 EmptySun May 20, 2012 1:48 pm

She nodded. "I can. I will put it on him when I get a good chance. I don't want to make him be scared of me. So maybe when he is sleeping."
Back to top Go down
Owlman

PostSubject: Re: You Punch Like a Girl   You Punch Like a Girl - Page 2 EmptySun May 20, 2012 1:54 pm

"Sounds fine. So, are you a little bit excited about this?" Thomas asked, genuinely curious if the woman he loved would be okay with this, fully and genuinely okay with this.
Back to top Go down
Superwoman

Superwoman

PostSubject: Re: You Punch Like a Girl   You Punch Like a Girl - Page 2 EmptySun May 20, 2012 1:58 pm

She nodded. "I am. I trust you, and I trust this plan. What could go wrong?" She asked, gently laying her head on his stomach and looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Owlman

PostSubject: Re: You Punch Like a Girl   You Punch Like a Girl - Page 2 EmptySun May 20, 2012 2:12 pm

"A lot." Thomas said realistically, his mind going over the percents of everything going right.

"For everything to go exactly according to plan is 43.5623%. The odd of everything going wrong are 56.4377%." Thomas said after running the numbers in his his. But Robin was an unknown factor. He wasn't entirely sure how his reaction to all of this would be.
Back to top Go down
Superwoman

Superwoman

PostSubject: Re: You Punch Like a Girl   You Punch Like a Girl - Page 2 EmptySun May 20, 2012 2:15 pm

She smirked. "I like those numbers. Feels more like a victory when we succeed." She purred to him.
Back to top Go down
Owlman

PostSubject: Re: You Punch Like a Girl   You Punch Like a Girl - Page 2 EmptySun May 20, 2012 2:47 pm

Whatever you say. Thomas thought to himself, those odds weren't too bad, but against them none-the-less. He sighed through his nose, shutting his eyes to relax into the medical bed. He was tired.
Back to top Go down
Superwoman

Superwoman

PostSubject: Re: You Punch Like a Girl   You Punch Like a Girl - Page 2 EmptySun May 20, 2012 2:54 pm

She sensed he was tired. "If you want to rest I can go. I have been gone from the mansion too long already. They might get suspicious soon." She said as she sat back up.
Back to top Go down
Owlman

PostSubject: Re: You Punch Like a Girl   You Punch Like a Girl - Page 2 EmptySun May 20, 2012 2:56 pm

Thomas nodded slowly.

"Take care of yourself, I'll probably be gone until next week. Unless one of the bastards gets me sent to the Infirmary again." It was dry humor, but humor nonetheless. He just relaxed, if even possible, into the bed. He coiuld still feel her there for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Superwoman

Superwoman

PostSubject: Re: You Punch Like a Girl   You Punch Like a Girl - Page 2 EmptySun May 20, 2012 3:09 pm

She stayed there next to him until he drifted to sleep. She kissed his forehead before she slowly slipped away from his side like a shadow. She turned to look at him before going out. "I will, don't you worry about me. I'll be fine."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Punch Like a Girl   You Punch Like a Girl - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

You Punch Like a Girl
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn of Legends :: Protectors Headquaters :: Medical Bay-
Jump to: