Dawn of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

There's A Plot In The Air

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Owlman

There's A Plot In The Air Empty
PostSubject: There's A Plot In The Air   There's A Plot In The Air EmptyThu May 17, 2012 11:53 am

Thomas found himself in a plush office chair, in civvies. He didn't particularly enjoy being out of his costumes for long periods of time but he needed to look like a normal person in a normal office. He leaned back in the chair as everyone except for Amanda filled out. He had asked her to stay, he needed an opinion of what he had in mind.

He had the approval of higher Protectors but... Amanda usually seemed to smell a good plot like a bloodhound. He wouldn't do it unless she approved.

"Amanda."
Back to top Go down
Superwoman

Superwoman

PostSubject: Re: There's A Plot In The Air   There's A Plot In The Air EmptyThu May 17, 2012 11:57 am

She froze a little when he called her by her name. She let out a deep breath, trying to remain calm. "Yes Thomas?" She asked turning her head to look over her shoulder at him.
Back to top Go down
Owlman

PostSubject: Re: There's A Plot In The Air   There's A Plot In The Air EmptyThu May 17, 2012 12:01 pm

"There is a reason I kept you here." The man said, leaning forward once more. He sat with an aura of absolute power radiating off of him.

"There's an idea the Protectors were thinking of, for heroes. When and if their counterpart dies from refusal to die... they bring in a younger one from a different Earth. To train them to be Protectors. To train them to kill, betraying all moral obligations they would eventually develop." The man explained, stressing certain words. He knew she had gone into the Arena and it had worried him, for the most part but she was fine. She was lucky, she ran into a Bat-Family member that was heavily against the murder of another.

She wouldn't get that lucky again.

"I want your opinion."
Back to top Go down
Superwoman

Superwoman

PostSubject: Re: There's A Plot In The Air   There's A Plot In The Air EmptyThu May 17, 2012 12:06 pm

She turned completely around, it was clearly interesting plot. "So you are saying you are bringing the younger Nightwing in?" She spoke as she walked closer to the table, sitting on the edge of it. "What makes you so sure this new one wouldn't be made of as high morals as the older one?" She asked leaning back a bit on the table.
Back to top Go down
Owlman

PostSubject: Re: There's A Plot In The Air   There's A Plot In The Air EmptyThu May 17, 2012 12:16 pm

Thomas smirked, leaning forward.

"Because I'm been fucking with his world. I look exactly like his world's Bruce Wayne. It's disgusting. I plan on 'firing' the little Robin. He's already on Sanity's edge and left the Bat-Nest. Pathetic, I really thought Bruce would have trained his Robin better. I know I trained my Talon better than that." He scoff, completely unimpressed with the actions of his 'good' counterpart.

"I plan on beating him and his team until the point of death, he'll never want to see Batman again and then you," He gestured to her with a smirk, "Come in playing the 'we'll keep you safe~' card. Play Mommy Dearest to the boy as we slowly move him to the Protector's grip as we train him specifically for the Arena and against everyone that ever called him a friend." Thomas couldn't wipe the smirk off of his face. It would be the perfect opportunity to torture his little brother. Take the closest thing the man had to a son and turn it against him? Oh yes, he really hoped she accepted the idea of the plan.
Back to top Go down
Superwoman

Superwoman

PostSubject: Re: There's A Plot In The Air   There's A Plot In The Air EmptyThu May 17, 2012 12:26 pm

She listened to him explain his plot to her. Her eyes were looking straight to his, not moving one bit. Her eyebrow shot up questioningly when he gestured to her. The idea of playing mommy was, well not repellent, but scary to her. She was afraid she wouldn't be able to pull that off that well. When Thomas reached the end of his explanation a wicked smile appeared on her lips. "That sounds like fun." She sure wanted to be there to see the look on Bruces face. Not only did she take Nightwing from him, she would be taking Robin as well. "I'll do it. When does he come here?"
Back to top Go down
Owlman

PostSubject: Re: There's A Plot In The Air   There's A Plot In The Air EmptyThu May 17, 2012 12:31 pm

"Perfect." Thomas let a deep chuckled roll through his mouth at the thought. This would be fun!

"It's going to take me at least a week to track the Teen titans down and beat them all savagely. Then I need to keep Robin on wits end for another week... then beat him. So... Two weeks, minimum." Thomas calculated in his mind, it was beginning to slow when he slipped an Adrenaline looking syringe into his hand. He plunged the device into his leg and gave a shaky breath after words. His mind had expanded suddenly.

"Maybe a maximum of two weeks. The Bat and his little bird are already having issues that do not stem from me, I'll agitate the problem until the infection bursts. Then I'll bring him here in a complete and utter mess, unfortunately he has to come through the hero area. Which means Alfred will be alerted of his arrival. I'm unsure of how to bypass him in that area."
Back to top Go down
Superwoman

Superwoman

PostSubject: Re: There's A Plot In The Air   There's A Plot In The Air EmptyThu May 17, 2012 12:42 pm

She nodded her head to his estimate. Wondering at what part would she come in. Her eyes followed as he injected his drug in his leg. To say she had gotten used to that was an understatement. It always looked unpleasant, but she had learned to control the the look on her face when he did that.

She pondered the thought. "Well maybe, if you make him a villain or even an antihero when you bring him here then we don't need Alfred." She smirked wickedly. "Or do you want me to tie him up for you?" She would be more than happy to do that. She had a few ideas on how to do it.
Back to top Go down
Owlman

PostSubject: Re: There's A Plot In The Air   There's A Plot In The Air EmptyThu May 17, 2012 12:46 pm

Thomas shook his head. No, this needed to be kept from Alfred. The Protector would obviously fight it. He was too attached to his family in other worlds. He rolled his eyes.

"He'd fight it and Robin is programmed into the computer as a hero already. Nightwing made what you suggested impossible." Thomas brought his fingers to the bridge of his nose, rubbing the taunt muscle.

"I'm thinking when he comes in we have around two point thirty-six seconds before Alfred gets there. I assume we can use that time to try to get him out of there..." Thomas suddenly thinking about something he hadn't added into the equation.

"Scratch we, you need to go alone. Me being there will only startle the boy more. We need him afraid, yes, but not of us."
Back to top Go down
Superwoman

Superwoman

PostSubject: Re: There's A Plot In The Air   There's A Plot In The Air EmptyThu May 17, 2012 1:00 pm

She pursed her lips. "No, I meant we could create a mission for the heroes, involving Alfred. They could slow him down for the time we need to get Robin in and out. And delete the data of him coming there." She sat further on the table, crossing her legs. "I have heard him complain about being detained by the heroes before. So why not now." She asked shrugging her shoulders in a amused style. "And sure, I can get him by myself."
Back to top Go down
Owlman

PostSubject: Re: There's A Plot In The Air   There's A Plot In The Air EmptyThu May 17, 2012 1:52 pm

Thomas thought about it for a moment, he suddenly remember why he kept the woman... besides other things.

"That could work. But, I need to make sure the mission takes long enough. Have an idea?" Of course he already had two thousand and seven different ideas. But, there was something to be said for the ideas Amanda came up with. Usually they were down right evil. Even by his idea of the word.
Back to top Go down
Superwoman

Superwoman

PostSubject: Re: There's A Plot In The Air   There's A Plot In The Air EmptyThu May 17, 2012 1:58 pm

Amanda had a wide smirk form on her lips. She placed her hand on the table, her fingers starting to slowly creep up towards him. "Maybe, if we frame Alfred quilty of something. And the heroes take him in for questioning. Tie him up for us. He wouldn't be able to get to us when we take little Robin." She spoke in a seductive, almost child like voice that she used when she had a brilliant idea and wanted her way. It was more like a habit now than a calculated move. She tilted her head to its side and looked at him straight in the eyes. Waiting for his response.
Back to top Go down
Owlman

PostSubject: Re: There's A Plot In The Air   There's A Plot In The Air EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:19 pm

A very fiendish smirk crossed his face as he gave his on/off girlfriend a seductive look.

"I really love it when you come up with my number one plan." He purred out, moving his hand to stop Amanda's own. Why did he do the things he did? Oh yeah, because she was beyond worth it. Only wished she didn't have to be undercover. He'd love to fuck her up and down the Protector's Headquarters nonstop.
Back to top Go down
Superwoman

Superwoman

PostSubject: Re: There's A Plot In The Air   There's A Plot In The Air EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:26 pm

She smirked. "And I really thought you loved alot more about me than just that. But I guess I was wrong." She said taking her hand away from him. She was still upset that he thought of her as a lowly child who couldn't keep her mind on the mission. She looked down before sighing. "So what do we have planned for dear old Alfred? Plant a bomb? Or spread a virus?" She asked turning to look him in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Owlman

PostSubject: Re: There's A Plot In The Air   There's A Plot In The Air EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:29 pm

Thomas scoffed, she liked her childlike qualities but she meant a lot more to him than just that. Though he wouldn't admit it. He moved his hand back, letting a growl die in his throat.

"I was thinking something that effected them all. You heard one of the heroes tried to kill themselves, right? Why not pin it on him?"
Back to top Go down
Superwoman

Superwoman

PostSubject: Re: There's A Plot In The Air   There's A Plot In The Air EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:34 pm

She shook her head. "No, didn't get the news letter. What happened?" She preferred to stay oblivious to what happened in the hero camp. Made it easier to not let things slip out of her mouth. "And how do we do that? Accuse Alfred of the suicide attempt?"
Back to top Go down
Owlman

PostSubject: Re: There's A Plot In The Air   There's A Plot In The Air EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:39 pm

"Yes, Red Robin slit his wrists." Thomas stated, hoping to squash her confusion.

"We would somehow need to convince the heroes that Alfred place the... weapon in his room to give the child ideas." Thomas puffed out his cheeks. This would be a lot easier said then done.
Back to top Go down
Superwoman

Superwoman

PostSubject: Re: There's A Plot In The Air   There's A Plot In The Air EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:46 pm

Her mind suddenly went on to think different ways to pin the balme on Alfred. "Hmm... Maybe a certain woman in this room would speak to one of them. Planting little seeds of doubt in their head." She started to rock her leg slightly. "Who is the closest to Red Robin?"
Back to top Go down
Owlman

PostSubject: Re: There's A Plot In The Air   There's A Plot In The Air EmptyThu May 17, 2012 3:09 pm

"Cameras picked up Dick Grayson and Conner Kent having a conversation about Kent and Drake dating. I would assume Conner would be the person to tell." Thomas suggested.
Back to top Go down
Superwoman

Superwoman

PostSubject: Re: There's A Plot In The Air   There's A Plot In The Air EmptyThu May 17, 2012 3:13 pm

She smirked and cracked her fingers, stretching them infront of her. "Finally something to do, other than having sex." She said, intentionally jabbing him with that one. She started to play in her head with different ways to play with the boys mind.
Back to top Go down
Owlman

PostSubject: Re: There's A Plot In The Air   There's A Plot In The Air EmptyThu May 17, 2012 3:16 pm

"Hn." Thomas's nose twitched in disgust. She hadn't just done that to him, had she? That bitch.

"Just get it done. I have to be going." Thomas stood up from his chair, moving from Amanda. That bitch wanted to play hard to get? then he'd play hard to try.
Back to top Go down
Superwoman

Superwoman

PostSubject: Re: There's A Plot In The Air   There's A Plot In The Air EmptyThu May 17, 2012 3:22 pm

She rolled her eyes. He was the one to break up with her. She had slept with Harley, not a man this time. She knew it would make him mad, Harley had been harmless fun. Just to get his attention. She sighed as she slid off the table. "Fine." She headed out of the conference room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There's A Plot In The Air   There's A Plot In The Air Empty

Back to top Go down

There's A Plot In The Air
Page 1 of 1