Dawn of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This is for Tim

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nightwing

Nightwing

This is for Tim Empty
PostSubject: This is for Tim   This is for Tim EmptySun May 13, 2012 12:26 am

Dick moved into the Living Room, puffing out his cheek. He hadn't found Wally or Kon or even Tim! Where they hell were they? Seriously? It couldn't have been this hard to find them. He was the son of a Bat. The world's third Greatest Dectective! (Second to only Bruce and Tim).

But he couldn't find anyone, maybe... maybe because he was afraid to tell them. Maybe it was better for them not to know.
Back to top Go down
https://dawnoflegends.forumotion.com
Superboy

Superboy

This is for Tim Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is for Tim   This is for Tim EmptySun May 13, 2012 12:33 am

Kon made his way to the living room, deciding that would be the best place to wait for when Batman and Tim would be done. Apparently he wasn't the only one in there. Blue eyes spotted the first Boy Wonder inside the room, causing Kon to pause. At first he just watched the other as he began to think.

Since Batman knows... it would be best to tell Dick too. Don't want him walking in on us either. he thought, his cheeks a light pink before he shook it away. "Hi." he said softly, moving over to the older man. But how does one go about telling someone that they were dating that person's brother? Did he just come out with it like with that Laura girl and kind of did with Gar?

it seemed like a good idea. And he couldn't think of anything else. "I have something to tell you."
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

This is for Tim Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is for Tim   This is for Tim EmptySun May 13, 2012 12:38 am

Dick turned his head to see Kon, the view sobered him a bit.

"Hi!" He replied in a false-happy voice. His mind was whirling as he turned and heard Kon say he had something to say.

"That's funny, because I was looking for you too. I gotta say something to you... but I think she's you actually found me, you should go first." Dick folded his arms over his chest, raising an eyebrow. Kon wasn't much of a "I gotta tell you" kind of person. He was seriously intrigued.
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

This is for Tim Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is for Tim   This is for Tim EmptySun May 13, 2012 12:44 am

The hybrid fidgeted a little, a bit curious as to what Dick wanted to tell him but concentrated on what he was going to say. Though it was a bit hard when Nightwing stood there with arms folded and an eyebrow raised. If it wasn't for the smile, he'd be thinking of Batman. Like how the man sort of was when he walked in on him and Tim. God had that been terrifying.

With a deep sigh, he looked the other in the eye. "I'm dating Tim." he said, crossing his own arms in an almost defensive way. And though his body stood straight, his face showed a little vulnerability. "Is- is that ok?" he asked wanting the approval of Tim's family.

It was important, for both him and Tim, to get the blessing of the other. As well as from the intimidating father figure that was the Batman. Though who knew what that man thought.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

This is for Tim Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is for Tim   This is for Tim EmptySun May 13, 2012 12:47 am

"Kid finally had the guts to tell you?" Dick said, with a smile. He walked over patting Kon on the back.

"Geez, I'm totally glad you didn't bail on him. I've been listening to him ramble on and on about you for... years." Dick chuckled out, letting the mood settle between the two.

"I guess it might not mean much to you... but... I give my consent. As Tim's brother and sometimes legal guardian."
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

This is for Tim Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is for Tim   This is for Tim EmptySun May 13, 2012 1:13 am

Kon felt his cheeks flush at Dick's words. At the pat on his back, his shoulder moved a bit worth the hand. Which was odd. Before the collar, such actions wouldn't have affected him. he would have stayed the same position. But because of it, and his super strength gone, he was able to be moved slightly by the pat.

The other continued to talk, making Kon flush a little more as his heart fluttered. Years? Did Tim really like him for that long? He knew, form what Tim told him, he had feelings for the hybrid during the time he dated Cassie, but it was still strange to think. A happy kind of strange. Something that was proven by the smile on the hybrid's face.

The smile only grew bigger as Dick gave his blessings, his arms unfolding and his body relaxing. "Thank you." he said, meaning it. Because it did mean a lot.

"You wanted to say something?" he asked, remembering that Dick had apparently been looking for him.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

This is for Tim Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is for Tim   This is for Tim EmptySun May 13, 2012 1:19 am

"Yeah..." Dick's voice dripped with emotions that seemed... scary to him. He almost wished he could stop feeling.

"...I just want to tell you good bye. And... you've been a great friend all these years." Dick tightened his grip on Kon's shoulder, taking few breaths to calm himself.

"I'm going into the arena tomorrow." No warning, just do it quick like a band-aid.
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

This is for Tim Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is for Tim   This is for Tim EmptySun May 13, 2012 3:21 pm

The super felt his smile fade at the change in Dick's voice. That didn't sounds right. not at all. What was wrong? When Dick spoken of goodbyes, Kon's confusion grew as well as worry. As glad as he was to hear the other thought of him as a good friend, he wasn't sure what to say to a goodbye.

"I'm going into the arena tomorrow."

Kon felt his body stiffen as his eyes widened. Dick... he was going into the arena... tomorrow. The hybrid took in a sharp breath before giving a stiff nod. "Al...right..." he said hesitantly, still a bit confused. He was worried for his friend, knowing that the matches would be hard.

"You'll be fine... won't you?' he asked, his brows knitting.
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

Red Robin

This is for Tim Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is for Tim   This is for Tim EmptySun May 13, 2012 3:25 pm

"Yeah... Fine." Dick lied, but he tried to be cheery about it.

"Going to kick ass!" He said, patting his back.

"But just in case... Watch Tim for me... Make sure he doesn't cut okay? It was hard enough to make him stop thfeminist time."
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

This is for Tim Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is for Tim   This is for Tim EmptySun May 13, 2012 5:45 pm

Kon felt a small smile develop back onto his face as Dick patted his back and assured him that he was going to kiss some ass. "Yeah." he said with a chuckle. But then things turned serious again. At the mentioned of Tim, he felt his heart squeeze and he nodded his head. "Of course." he said, his voice serious and filled with promise. As well as his eyes. He cared deeply for Tim. he wouldn't let anything happen to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

This is for Tim Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is for Tim   This is for Tim Empty

Back to top Go down

This is for Tim
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn of Legends :: Wayne Manor :: Living Room-
Jump to: