Dawn of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You're on My Radar

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lynx

Lynx

You're on My Radar Empty
PostSubject: You're on My Radar   You're on My Radar EmptyFri May 11, 2012 1:32 pm

Lia walked outside, fixing her hair into a pony tail. She looked around the area before stopping in front of a rose bush. She brushed the petals. They were pretty to her, she loved them.
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

You're on My Radar Empty
PostSubject: Re: You're on My Radar   You're on My Radar EmptyFri May 11, 2012 1:36 pm

Jason walked outside. He didn't like to sit around, made him feel like he was wasting time. He reached the garden and saw Lia. He walked next to her. "Hello again."
Back to top Go down
Lynx

Lynx

You're on My Radar Empty
PostSubject: Re: You're on My Radar   You're on My Radar EmptyFri May 11, 2012 1:39 pm

Lia could feel the steps behind her. It didn't startle her when Jason arrived. Actually she smiled, softly.

"Ni hao, Jason."
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

You're on My Radar Empty
PostSubject: Re: You're on My Radar   You're on My Radar EmptyFri May 11, 2012 1:46 pm

"Ni hao. How are you doing?" He asked looking at the roses.
Back to top Go down
Lynx

Lynx

You're on My Radar Empty
PostSubject: Re: You're on My Radar   You're on My Radar EmptyFri May 11, 2012 2:02 pm

"I met Beast boy, he was nice. How about you?" Lia asked, turning around to see Jason.
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

You're on My Radar Empty
PostSubject: Re: You're on My Radar   You're on My Radar EmptyFri May 11, 2012 2:33 pm

He shrugged his shoulders. "I met Dick. And this villain woman. Dark hair big boobs." He said gesturing to his head first then gesturing to his chest when he said boobs.
Back to top Go down
Lynx

Lynx

You're on My Radar Empty
PostSubject: Re: You're on My Radar   You're on My Radar EmptyFri May 11, 2012 3:47 pm

Lia raised an eyebrow, tilting her head in confusion.

"okay."
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

You're on My Radar Empty
PostSubject: Re: You're on My Radar   You're on My Radar EmptyFri May 11, 2012 5:58 pm

He sighed and shook his head. "Never mind." He sighed again and ran his hand through his hair. "So.... ummm.... what brings you to the garden?"
Back to top Go down
Lynx

Lynx

You're on My Radar Empty
PostSubject: Re: You're on My Radar   You're on My Radar EmptyFri May 11, 2012 6:10 pm

Lia brushed her bangs from her face as she tilted her head towards the roses.

"I wanted to see the flowers. I have no seen so many pretty ones like this, though these have nothing on the Sakura blossoms."
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

You're on My Radar Empty
PostSubject: Re: You're on My Radar   You're on My Radar EmptySat May 12, 2012 7:11 am

Jason looked at the flowers. "You know I never got what is the deal with women and flowers." He stated trying to keep the conversation going.
Back to top Go down
Lynx

Lynx

You're on My Radar Empty
PostSubject: Re: You're on My Radar   You're on My Radar EmptySat May 12, 2012 12:24 pm

"The deal? Woman find... the scent of flowers to be... uhm... soothing. Sweeter smelling ones can... make a female's brain believe she is happy even though she is not. Some flowers can make her proud, and others... can make her...uhm... lusty." Lia explained from her knowledge of flowers from her years of assassin. Poison Ivy, she knew, would appreciate her knowledge of these types of things.

"Other woman just find flowers to be... a sign of adoration and love. I can agree, I would love a flower from a man trying to win my hand."
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

You're on My Radar Empty
PostSubject: Re: You're on My Radar   You're on My Radar EmptySat May 12, 2012 1:57 pm

He raised his eyebrow at her long explanation. "Aha... well I find the smell of flowers, well most of them anyway, kinda bad." He then chuceled. "And I find it funny that actually the part you are smelling is the plants genitalia."

OOC: <.< actually I really find that hilarious
Back to top Go down
Lynx

Lynx

You're on My Radar Empty
PostSubject: Re: You're on My Radar   You're on My Radar EmptySat May 12, 2012 3:39 pm

"Pheromones, Jay-son. Pheromones control us more than we give credit for." Lia responded with, knowing full well about that information.
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

You're on My Radar Empty
PostSubject: Re: You're on My Radar   You're on My Radar EmptySun May 13, 2012 4:10 am

He nodded, he was agreeing with her. "So what does that say about me? The fact I don't like flowers." He asked with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

You're on My Radar Empty
PostSubject: Re: You're on My Radar   You're on My Radar EmptySun May 13, 2012 10:34 am

"Means you don't like flowers." Lia said with a soft smile.

"Not everyone has to like flowers."
Back to top Go down
https://dawnoflegends.forumotion.com
Red Hood

Red Hood

You're on My Radar Empty
PostSubject: Re: You're on My Radar   You're on My Radar EmptyMon May 14, 2012 5:19 am

He smiled. "But it makes me a bastard doesn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Lynx

Lynx

You're on My Radar Empty
PostSubject: Re: You're on My Radar   You're on My Radar EmptyMon May 14, 2012 10:16 am

"No, just means your don't like flowers. My mother, before she died, hated flowers. She couldn't stand them." Lia said turning away from the two-toned hair colored male. She sighed reaching out to touch the petals of the nearest flowers.

"But Father loved them."
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

You're on My Radar Empty
PostSubject: Re: You're on My Radar   You're on My Radar EmptyTue May 15, 2012 6:00 am

He walked forward and picked one of the roses, handing it to her. "I suppose you love flowers too."
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

Red Robin

You're on My Radar Empty
PostSubject: Re: You're on My Radar   You're on My Radar EmptyTue May 15, 2012 8:35 am

(( phone ))

Lia smiled and blushed lightly at the offering of the flower. SW took it, giving a soft sigh.

"I like them, sometimes. Other times they're to painful to look at."
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

You're on My Radar Empty
PostSubject: Re: You're on My Radar   You're on My Radar EmptyTue May 15, 2012 10:40 am

Jason went to sit on the near by bench. "Oh, how so?"
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

You're on My Radar Empty
PostSubject: Re: You're on My Radar   You're on My Radar EmptyTue May 15, 2012 10:54 am

(( OOC: You need to give me more to work with. x.x + Phone ))

Lia stayed standing up, sighing at she looked down at the flower in her head.

"Certain flowers... remind me of... Father."
Back to top Go down
https://dawnoflegends.forumotion.com
Red Hood

Red Hood

You're on My Radar Empty
PostSubject: Re: You're on My Radar   You're on My Radar EmptyWed May 16, 2012 11:00 am

He nodded. "I see." He said before getting up. "Well it was nice talking to you again. Hopefully we'll see around again." He said before he walked off into the house again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

You're on My Radar Empty
PostSubject: Re: You're on My Radar   You're on My Radar Empty

Back to top Go down

You're on My Radar
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn of Legends :: Wayne Manor :: Gardens-
Jump to: