Dawn of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

It's Not the Best Place To Talk...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nightwing

Nightwing

It's Not the Best Place To Talk... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Not the Best Place To Talk...   It's Not the Best Place To Talk... - Page 2 EmptySat May 12, 2012 8:08 pm

Dick just trembled as the silent sobs caused his body to jerk wildly. He just clung into the man he had called father for more than fifteen years.

How badly he didn't want to go out like this...

"I love you, God, Dad I love you." Dick stuttered out, just keeping his grip onto the man as his thoughts flew everywhere. He stayed in that position for a long while. Just holding Bruce, clinging desperately to the man he had always wanted praise from. There was no praise any longer. Only the sudden reminder that they could lose everything in an instant.

"Dad... never hold back. Tell Selina you love her, tell Tim how proud you are... and when you get home, by God tell Damian you don't blame him for anything. That he isn't a bastard. Please, Bruce... please. Don't hurt yourself, emotionally..." Dick almost thought that was too much to ask. He couldn't even begin to fathom how people would react to his death. Wally may be his best friend, but right now he didn't want to go to the man and tell him he'd be kill tomorrow. What would be the point?

He'd rather spend his last moments with the man who made him into what he was today.
Back to top Go down
https://dawnoflegends.forumotion.com
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: It's Not the Best Place To Talk...   It's Not the Best Place To Talk... - Page 2 EmptySat May 12, 2012 8:43 pm

Bruce held on dearly to Dick, feeling every tremor that left the young man's body. His precious son. A son of fifteen years, but it was more than enough to treasure this person in his arms. it's was a lifetime. A lifetime that was ending too soon.

"I love you, God, Dad I love you."

Bruce's shoulders shook. Was the bat family doomed to have moments like this? To unleash emotions that should have been shown ages ago only because someone was about to slip through their fingers? As Dick spoke out, telling him to not hold back. Bruce thought for a moment that he could read his mind. And perhaps maybe he could.

"I- I promise." he said, though he knew such a thing was hard to do. Tim and Damian, he would do, knew he should have done such things ages ago. They needed to hear those words. And Selina... Selina... how could he admit to her his feelings? The woman who was in and out of his life so much. But- But Dick wanted him to. And with all his failings he ever had down towards his boy- he deserved to have Bruce fulfill his promises. More than deserved.

To not emotionally damage himself... Bruce couldn't really promise that. He knew himself well. There would be all kinds of pain, and blame. Blame he knew he deserved. Such a thing- it was going to happen.

"Dick...:
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: It's Not the Best Place To Talk...   It's Not the Best Place To Talk... - Page 2 EmptySat May 12, 2012 8:53 pm

Dick let go of his father, he needed to. This wasn't exact healthy for either of them. It would send them into spiraling pools of never ending depression. He moved his arms and arms to wipe his own eyes, he couldn't even begin to understand the emotion turmoils Bruce would have to deal with from now on, without him.

If Tim had problems, he went to Dick.

If Damian had problems, he went to Dick.

But how would the family dynamic change without him? He could not be the mediator anymore.

"G-good." Dick stuttered out, rubbing his face. He needed to calm down, he really needed to. Dick needed to find Kon, he might not be able to tell Tim that he was dying but he needed to tell the bird's best friend. So Kon could be there for Tim after this was all over.

Then Wally.

Then Tim.

He had this all planned out and ready now in his mind. He could do this. He... He would do this.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: It's Not the Best Place To Talk...   It's Not the Best Place To Talk... - Page 2 EmptySat May 12, 2012 9:32 pm

Bruce felt Dick pull back, and with great reluctance allowed the other to break the embrace. He didn't want to let go. But he knew that he had to. As much as it hurt him to, he needed to let the other go. To go find the others and give his goodbyes. God... he thought as he too wiped away the tears from his face.

How could he go on from this? There was no resurrection for Dick after he was gone, it'd be permanent. He'd loose him forever. God it hurt just to think of it. And when the time came for the arena.... He just couldn't think of it. Not if he was going to survive telling Tim and the night.

Yes, he needed to go and find Tim. To tell him of what was to become of his brother. And it hurt just as much to know he would cause Tim even more distress. He left to find Kon-El. So I'm sure their with each other. he thought. At least Tim and the clone for a friend. The other to help him out through all this.

It didn't make it any easier though.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: It's Not the Best Place To Talk...   It's Not the Best Place To Talk... - Page 2 EmptySat May 12, 2012 9:37 pm

Dick stood up, swallowing his tears that tried to make an appearance.

"I... I need to find a few people. Just... be safe, B. Be... be safe." Dick slowly moved out of the room, it almost hurt him to leave his father but he had people he needed to speak to. Needed to let know how much he cared for them.

And that's how he'd leave them. He wanted them to remember him happy and smiling, not a beaten hero that was a martyr for his morals.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: It's Not the Best Place To Talk...   It's Not the Best Place To Talk... - Page 2 EmptySat May 12, 2012 10:09 pm

Bruce watched as Dick stood, his heart lurching into his throat. When the other spoke, the man felt his head nod. He almost wanted to reach out. To prevent the other from leaving. But this was something Dick needed to do. No matter how much it hurt.

As Dick left, Bruce felt himself remain in his chair. Unable to move. He was left with his thoughts. His sorrow. And it was here that it all came crashing down. I'm gonna loose him. he thought as hr placed his hand over his eyes. God, why did it have to happen? Why did these protectors want them to suffer like this?

It took several moments before Bruce could pull himself back together. With a deep breath, he stood from his chair. He needed to find Tim. No matter how hard it was.

And with that, he left the kitchen with a knew goal in mind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Not the Best Place To Talk...   It's Not the Best Place To Talk... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

It's Not the Best Place To Talk...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2