Dawn of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

About posting on different accounts

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Superwoman

Superwoman

About posting on different accounts Empty
PostSubject: About posting on different accounts   About posting on different accounts EmptyThu May 10, 2012 4:26 am

Okay I know this can't sometimes be helped, like if you have two characters in conversation with eachother, plus maybe a third person, in that case I aprove that you divide the post with a line or something to make it clear who is saying what. But if you are rp'ing two characters in two different topics please remember to change your account. You aren't in that much hurry to reply that you can't spare a few seconds to actually change the account.

Now I accept the fact that if you use your phone, and/or can't change accounts for some thecnical reason. But please no laziness on this forum. Makes the topics more easily readable when you don't have a random villain in a hero thread, or Wolverine and x-23 having sex when it started as Wolverine and Kara. ( sorry about that example, if that offended anyone) I just think it looks neater when we keep the right accounts on the right topics.
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: About posting on different accounts   About posting on different accounts EmptyThu May 10, 2012 7:45 am

Usually if you see massive amounts of Res Robin posts it's because of my phone. But you already knew that, so I guess this is a forum written warning.
Back to top Go down
Superwoman

Superwoman

PostSubject: Re: About posting on different accounts   About posting on different accounts EmptyThu May 10, 2012 9:01 am

It's not a warning, it's more of a request for those who use a computer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About posting on different accounts   About posting on different accounts Empty

Back to top Go down

About posting on different accounts
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn of Legends :: Important Information and Annoucements :: Annoucements-
Jump to: