Dawn of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Why Are We Doing This Again?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Nightwing

Nightwing

Why Are We Doing This Again? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why Are We Doing This Again?   Why Are We Doing This Again? - Page 3 EmptySun May 06, 2012 9:16 pm

"Wally that's... that hurts!" Dick pushed the guy off of him, stumbling off of the counter trying to get away. He opened his eyes, blinking aware the blood that would seep into it eye.

"For Narnia!" He giggling out, laughing like a moron as he bent over, trying to contain the laughs that racked his body.
Back to top Go down
https://dawnoflegends.forumotion.com
The Flash

The Flash

PostSubject: Re: Why Are We Doing This Again?   Why Are We Doing This Again? - Page 3 EmptySun May 06, 2012 9:17 pm

"For Narnia? Seriously? Are we going to go into all the closets in the manor and make sure that their backs aren't boobie trapped," Wally let off the pressure on the cut. Handing the napkin to Dick, he continued on, "Ohwait. I'm sure there's a secret entrance from behind one of these closets, probably the batpoles are behind a closet too!"
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Why Are We Doing This Again?   Why Are We Doing This Again? - Page 3 EmptySun May 06, 2012 9:19 pm

Laura turned around again when she heard Dick laughing like a moron after he said 'For Narnia!'. She looked at the other man when he started to talk nonsense again.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Why Are We Doing This Again?   Why Are We Doing This Again? - Page 3 EmptySun May 06, 2012 9:22 pm

"DON'T DIS THE BATPOLES." Dick his hands to his hips before his moved his eyes to Laura.

"Lopauropa!" He shouted, giggling before falling on his eyes.

(( why has no one offered to get Dick stitches. I believe you're all hoping he secretly bleeds to death. v.v ))
Back to top Go down
The Flash

The Flash

PostSubject: Re: Why Are We Doing This Again?   Why Are We Doing This Again? - Page 3 EmptySun May 06, 2012 9:23 pm

"I'LL DIS THE BATPOLES AS MUCH AS I WANT TO, Scarface," Wally threw his hands up in the air. "Next thing I know, you'll be installing the BatPoles on the WatchTower... IN SPACE."

"Lopauropa!"

"Who?"
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Why Are We Doing This Again?   Why Are We Doing This Again? - Page 3 EmptySun May 06, 2012 9:27 pm

Laura's eyes widened when Dick yelled once again, her eyes looking back at Dick when he looked at her.

"Lopauropa!"

Laura tried not to laugh at his failed attempt to say her name, before looking at the man when he asked who, "He's trying to say Laura..and I'm going to go get stitches..to stitch his cut up.." She said as she walked out.

She came back in and looked at Dick, "Your going to need to sit down and be still..or this will hurt more then it's going to.." She said softly, hoping he would understand her.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Why Are We Doing This Again?   Why Are We Doing This Again? - Page 3 EmptySun May 06, 2012 9:31 pm

Dick blinked, before letting his back hit the ground. He was out cold.
Back to top Go down
The Flash

The Flash

PostSubject: Re: Why Are We Doing This Again?   Why Are We Doing This Again? - Page 3 EmptySun May 06, 2012 9:32 pm

Wally blinked dumbly at his fallen friend. "Well then. He's such a lightweight. Is there advil around here or something, I think the hangover's starting."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Why Are We Doing This Again?   Why Are We Doing This Again? - Page 3 EmptySun May 06, 2012 9:34 pm

Laura jumped a little when Dick suddenly passed out. She bit her lip, "Okay.." She said, before looking at his friend and pointed to one of the cabinets, "In there.." Laura said, "And um..I might need help bringing him to his room.."
Back to top Go down
The Flash

The Flash

PostSubject: Re: Why Are We Doing This Again?   Why Are We Doing This Again? - Page 3 EmptySun May 06, 2012 9:36 pm

Wally thanked her and walked over to one of the cabinets, taking one tablet and grabbing one of the water bottles standing on the counter. Swallowing the pill and gulping down the water bottle, he turned back to Laura.

"Sure, no problem... Laura, was it? I've carried his drunken ass back home enough times to be perfectly normal about it."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Why Are We Doing This Again?   Why Are We Doing This Again? - Page 3 EmptySun May 06, 2012 9:39 pm

Laura nodded a welcome to him, before going down to Dick to see that he was really out cold. She sighed, before looking back at his friend, "Yeah, it's Laura.." She said, before nodding to him once again, "Okay, well let's get him to his room..and I'll stitch him up and let him rest.." Laura said, not really knowing what else to talk to his guy about.
Back to top Go down
The Flash

The Flash

PostSubject: Re: Why Are We Doing This Again?   Why Are We Doing This Again? - Page 3 EmptySun May 06, 2012 9:41 pm

Bending down and grabbing Dick into a fireman's carry, Wally tried to ignore the red blood seeping into his shirt. "Not too sure where everyone's room are in this place, mind showing me to 'Wing's room?"
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Why Are We Doing This Again?   Why Are We Doing This Again? - Page 3 EmptySun May 06, 2012 9:43 pm

Laura nodded as he asked her his question, "Sure.." She said as she walked with him to Dick's room.
Back to top Go down
The Flash

The Flash

PostSubject: Re: Why Are We Doing This Again?   Why Are We Doing This Again? - Page 3 EmptySun May 06, 2012 9:46 pm

Wally matched his pace with the new girl as they walked through the numerous hallways. "So... how did you end up here?"
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Why Are We Doing This Again?   Why Are We Doing This Again? - Page 3 EmptySun May 06, 2012 9:49 pm

Laura looked at him, "Was ambushed by ten people.." She said as she remembered the fight and how she had killed at least four of the people, "And as I was fighting..I forgot to guard my back at one point.." She said as she was a little ashamed of that, she was skilled in fighting, but she had forgotten the most important part...To not forget to guard both front and back.
Back to top Go down
The Flash

The Flash

PostSubject: Re: Why Are We Doing This Again?   Why Are We Doing This Again? - Page 3 EmptySun May 06, 2012 9:53 pm

Wally whistled. "Ten people, eh. Sounds challenging. I just got outsmarted by a bunch of guys, really stupid of me. It's been a while since I had a serious fight," he shrugged, looking sheepishly at her.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Why Are We Doing This Again?   Why Are We Doing This Again? - Page 3 EmptySun May 06, 2012 9:55 pm

Laura looked at him and nodded, "Welcome to hell.." She said as this place was kind of like hell..

They then got to Dick's room.

She opened the door and put the first aid kit by the bed. And she went to the bathroom as she let Dick's friend put him on the bed.

She came out with a wet towel and walked to Dick as she washed his face gently, before she started to work on cleaning the wound before she started to stitch it up.
Back to top Go down
The Flash

The Flash

PostSubject: Re: Why Are We Doing This Again?   Why Are We Doing This Again? - Page 3 EmptySun May 06, 2012 9:58 pm

"Welcome to Hell..."

"Would you like a Happy meal with that?" Wally smiled, walking over to the bed and put his load down by it. Holding his head as he stood up from his crouched position, he mumbled "hangover's almost gone. One upside of getting drunk with a super fast metabolism I guess."

Watching Laura start working on stitching the wound, he looked around the room. It looked slightly different from the room he had visited before.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Why Are We Doing This Again?   Why Are We Doing This Again? - Page 3 EmptySun May 06, 2012 10:01 pm

Laura looked at him when he made a joke, nodding a little. Though she didn't smile..It was just her..Not laughing or really talking to anyone unless she knew them..And she liked being quiet when it came to strangers.

She then finished up stitching his wound and stood up straight and looked at his friend, "I think we should let him rest now, and you should go to sleep too..You look tired."
Back to top Go down
The Flash

The Flash

PostSubject: Re: Why Are We Doing This Again?   Why Are We Doing This Again? - Page 3 EmptySun May 06, 2012 10:02 pm

Taking a look at Dick on the bed, he nodded. "Yeah, sleep sounds good right now. And I believe I haven't really introduced myself yet, name's Wally West." He held out hid right hand. "I don't look my best right now, and you caught while I was drunk and stuff, but yeah."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Why Are We Doing This Again?   Why Are We Doing This Again? - Page 3 EmptySun May 06, 2012 10:14 pm

Laura nodded, before she looked at him when he introduced himself. She nodded and took his hand, "Nice to meet you.." She said, before nodding, "Maybe we'll see each other another time and have a proper meeting." Laura suggested, before nodding to him as she walked off, "And I'll check on Dick later if you want.." She said before she left the room.
Back to top Go down
The Flash

The Flash

PostSubject: Re: Why Are We Doing This Again?   Why Are We Doing This Again? - Page 3 EmptySun May 06, 2012 10:15 pm

"I think we'll both be checking up on him later," Wally laughed quietly to himself, watching Laura leave the room. He took one last look at Dick on the bed and left to go to his own bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why Are We Doing This Again?   Why Are We Doing This Again? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Why Are We Doing This Again?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn of Legends :: Wayne Manor :: Kitchen-
Jump to: