HomeCalendarFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Watching Spiderman

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lynx

PostSubject: Re: Watching Spiderman   Fri May 04, 2012 4:28 pm

"I get it though. He wasn't always a super like more of us. He created himself." Dick hummed out, Wally had been human once, it was only natural he'd go to humans.

"Though, I never could. I took to dating an alien and that got me no where. Buutt, then again I'm kind of glad it didn't work out." Dick gave her a sideways glance with a smile.
Back to top Go down
X-23

PostSubject: Re: Watching Spiderman   Fri May 04, 2012 4:33 pm

Laura looked at him when he first spoke, only to nod at it.

She then looked at him when he said he dated an alien, before blushing at the meaning of the last sentence. She smiled at him, "I'm glad it didn't either.." Laura said, smiling at him.
Back to top Go down
Lynx

PostSubject: Re: Watching Spiderman   Fri May 04, 2012 4:35 pm

"I'm not sure if I should be insulted or take that as a compliment. I'll do that latter though." Dick chuckled, turning off the DVD system.

"So, have I been glamorized in your universe? Like some of your have been here?"
Back to top Go down
X-23

PostSubject: Re: Watching Spiderman   Fri May 04, 2012 4:37 pm

"Take it as a compliment." She said softly.

"So, have I been glamorized in your universe? Like some of your have been here?"

"I don't know.." She said as she shrugged, "Never really sat down and watched TV..Usually I just sat by a window and watched the nature.."
Back to top Go down
Lynx

PostSubject: Re: Watching Spiderman   Fri May 04, 2012 4:41 pm

"Gotta hand it to you, that's what I used to do... but when you become the ward of a play-boy billionaire you're entertainment changes. Not always for the better." Dick almost shivered at the women that threw themselves at him. It was disgusting sometimes.

"But nature's great."
Back to top Go down
X-23

PostSubject: Re: Watching Spiderman   Fri May 04, 2012 4:49 pm

Laura looked at Dick when he spoke about being the war of a play-boy billionaire. Though she watched his face changed when he said it wasn't always great. She smiled a little, finding it a little funny.

She nodded to him when he commented on nature, "Yup." She said, before started to get off the couch to stretch.
Back to top Go down
Lynx

PostSubject: Re: Watching Spiderman   Fri May 04, 2012 4:52 pm

Dick quickly took the opportunity given to him and sprawled on the couch.

"You need to work out stretching your muscles if cuddling to the cold person like me gets you all tense." There was a nicely hidden innuendo that Dick hadn't noticed in his words.
Back to top Go down
X-23

PostSubject: Re: Watching Spiderman   Fri May 04, 2012 4:54 pm

Laura looked at him when he spoke, before smirking a little. She knew he hadn't realized that what he said sounded a bit sexual. So when he didn't seem to react to it, she spoke, "Think about what you just said.." She said as she put her hands on her hips.
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: Watching Spiderman   Fri May 04, 2012 9:00 pm

Dick blinked, still not getting it.

"What?" He asked, tilting his head to the side as he looked up to her.
Back to top Go down
X-23

PostSubject: Re: Watching Spiderman   Sat May 05, 2012 12:08 am

Laura looked at him, before smirking lightly again.

"You need to work out stretching your muscles if cuddling to the cold person like me gets you all tense." She said, repeating what he said but, emphasized the sexual parts.
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: Watching Spiderman   Sat May 05, 2012 12:30 am

Dick's face turned a bit red, almost wishing he'd have caught that when he was saying it. That would've been a nice joke to! Wally would have been ashamed.

"Isee." He said quickly, sitting up as he rotated his shoulders. He suddenly was trying his best not to seem overly stupid.
Back to top Go down
X-23

PostSubject: Re: Watching Spiderman   Sat May 05, 2012 12:40 am

Laura laughed a little, before she walked to look out of the window, wanting to see what the day looked like. Her eyes looking at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: Watching Spiderman   Sat May 05, 2012 12:42 am

Dick swung his legs over the side of the sofa. He was silent, almost as silent as Bruce himself while he was in his 'Batman' mode. He smoothly moved next to Laura, placing his arms around her shoulder as he peered out of the window. The Gardens looked the same and it sobered him up. This may look like home, but it wasn't.

Not in the least bit.
Back to top Go down
X-23

PostSubject: Re: Watching Spiderman   Sat May 05, 2012 12:46 am

Laura almost jumped when she felt Dick's arms wrap around her, but quickly remembered it was only him, which made her relax. She slowly moved her hand to his arm and gently held it. Her gaze still out the window.

Though she slowly let her head go back, her eyes looking up at him.

Last edited by X-23 on Sat May 05, 2012 12:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: Watching Spiderman   Sat May 05, 2012 12:55 am

Dick looked down at Laura who leaned her head back and was looking at him. He gave a smirk before brushing his lips against her own.

"I wouldn't mind doing this often." He stated, pressing them lightly on her own, hoping for a response.
Back to top Go down
X-23

PostSubject: Re: Watching Spiderman   Sat May 05, 2012 12:59 am

Laura blushed lightly when he brushed his lips against hers

"I wouldn't mind doing this often."

Laura smiled and kissed him back, before pulling away lightly, "I wouldn't mind either..." She whispered against his lips, before kissing him back.
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: Watching Spiderman   Sat May 05, 2012 1:02 am

Dick just kept their kiss going, smirking into it as she agreed with him. He gave a hum of approval. He paused for a moment, looking outside.

"Hm..." He hummed in his throat watching two birds chasing after each other. He gave a small chuckle watching the birds dance.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Watching Spiderman   Sat May 05, 2012 1:08 am

Laura felt her heart flutter a little at how the kiss went. Before she breathed in when he gave a hum of approval. She then went to look out the window when he looked out of it.

She then looked at what he was looking at, laughing softly at the two birds.
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: Watching Spiderman   Sat May 05, 2012 1:10 am

Dick gave her a peck on the cheek before moving his arms.

"I need to go check on Tim, I haven't heard from him. I'm worried." He stated, giving her another chaste kiss.

"But I'll find you once I've talk to him, alright?"
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Watching Spiderman   Sat May 05, 2012 1:15 am

Laura looked at him after he gave her a peck on the cheek. She then turned around and looked at him, nodding to him when he talked about having to check on Tim, "It's okay." She answered.

She then nodded at him, "Alright."
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: Watching Spiderman   Sat May 05, 2012 1:19 am

Dick reluctantly let go of Laura before me moved as fast as his collar would let him go. He needed to find the teen genius.

He disappeared from sight after leaving the room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Watching Spiderman   

Back to top Go down

Watching Spiderman
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2