HomeCalendarFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Watching Spiderman

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
X-23

PostSubject: Watching Spiderman   Thu May 03, 2012 11:36 pm

Laura walked with Dick to the entertainment room.

When they entered they walked to the movie section, and ask they looked, her eyes stopped at a certain movie.

"Spiderman?" She asked out loud, not really believing they had made a movie out of one of the heroes back from her universe.
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: Watching Spiderman   Thu May 03, 2012 11:38 pm

"What about it?" Dick asked with a raised eyebrow. He found the movie kind of stupid, but for some odd reason he liked to watch the stupidity.
Back to top Go down
X-23

PostSubject: Re: Watching Spiderman   Thu May 03, 2012 11:41 pm

"That is a name of a hero back in my universe.." She said as she looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: Watching Spiderman   Thu May 03, 2012 11:43 pm

Dick blinked looking at the movie then back at Laura.

"Seriously? Spiderman legitimately exists?" Dick just stared at the woman before fixing himself.
Back to top Go down
X-23

PostSubject: Re: Watching Spiderman   Thu May 03, 2012 11:46 pm

Laura nodded at him, "In my world." She said as she laughed a little, finding it kind of funny.
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: Watching Spiderman   Thu May 03, 2012 11:48 pm

Dick was half tempted to just burn the movie but suddenly his interest was peeked.

"It's cheesy with a lot of romance scenes in it... But up to watching it? I may leave urging a certain part of the movie, but it's... Understandable."
Back to top Go down
X-23

PostSubject: Re: Watching Spiderman   Thu May 03, 2012 11:50 pm

Laura nodded, "I'm up for it." She said as she took it out, stopping when she saw the back of it..It looked like Spiderman was kissing this girl while he was upside down..Which made her think about it a little, but threw it out of her mind and gave it to Dick, "Here ya go." She smiled as she walked to the couch to sit on it.
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: Watching Spiderman   Thu May 03, 2012 11:55 pm

Dick took the DVD and movies to a set of equipment next to the DVD holder. He pressed a few buttons before grabbing the remote. He gestured to the chairs that did more then just their usual function.

"Don't go crazy with the buttons. Might turn in something you'll regret." It was a joke. He moved next to Laura on the chairs before opening the seat next to him and grabbed a blanket. He pulled it out and offered it to Laura, he was the ever present-gentlemen.
Back to top Go down
X-23

PostSubject: Re: Watching Spiderman   Fri May 04, 2012 12:00 am

Laura looked at him and laughed a little, before smiling more when he offered the blanket to her, "Thanks.." She said softly, before she snuggled into the blanket and into him. She then started to watch the movie with him.

Though during the movie, she was amazed at who Spiderman's real name was, and how he loved this Mary Jane person.
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: Watching Spiderman   Fri May 04, 2012 12:05 am

Dick moved his arm around Laura as she cuddled into his side. Every so oftener he'd scoff at the spider bite and at his wrestling patheticness but when they moved to the Uncle Ben being shot scene... He bit the inside of his cheek so hard it almost bled. He kept his eyes shut and just prayed the moment would be over soon. When it was he blinked the blurriness from his eyes as he watched Peter get justice for his uncle's death.

Then came the stupid love scenes with one part in particular. He wanted to fold his arms and roll his eyes but he coulbt without disturbing Lu as she engrossed herself in the cinema.
Back to top Go down
X-23

PostSubject: Re: Watching Spiderman   Fri May 04, 2012 12:10 am

Laura watched how Spiderman became Spiderman..All by getting bit by this poisonous spider, that gave him his powers..Though that still confused her. She then watched how he fought, and how he avenged his uncle's death. Though when it was time for the romantic scenes, she also wanted to roll her eyes..

But then the kiss from back of the DVD case was now playing in the movie. Her eyes widened a little bit..It seemed weird, but..kind of sweet? She then suddenly thought out loud without realizing, "I wonder how you can do that..." She whispered, not even realizing she said that..Though it was clear now she was thinking about it.
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: Watching Spiderman   Fri May 04, 2012 5:33 am

Sick watched them make-out upside down. The objective in itself seemed horribly done. He grabbed the remote with his free hand and paused after he heard Laura speak.

"It's not entirely that hard. Finding a place that wouldn't expose you face would be hard and what he's doing is beyond stupid. What if MJ just pulled off his mask?" Dick was being a little bitter about the kiss, just a bit. Maybe when you were a real vigilante you took a realization that doing that while in costume just made her a target for Parker's enemies.
Back to top Go down
X-23

PostSubject: Re: Watching Spiderman   Fri May 04, 2012 12:29 pm

Laura looked at him when he paused the movie. She then nodded at him, "I would've pulled off his mask.." She admitted, looking away, "Yet..somehow I wouldn't be bothered being kissed like that...As long as the person wasn't on duty.." Laura admitted once again. Though when she realized what she admitted, she blushed lightly.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Watching Spiderman   Fri May 04, 2012 12:47 pm

"That if you lived that long in Gotham or Bludhaven." Dick grumbled out, before realizing slowly what she had said.

Tick that box on the things he needed to do before he died.

But to his thoughts.

"But yeah, if someone did that to me I think I'd pull them down and proceed to just... beat them senseless. But that's me."
Back to top Go down
http://dawnoflegends.forumotion.com
X-23

PostSubject: Re: Watching Spiderman   Fri May 04, 2012 12:49 pm

Laura laughed softly at what he said. She continued to look at the paused screen, not knowing what to say.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Watching Spiderman   Fri May 04, 2012 12:51 pm

Dick grabbed the remote and began to play the movie once more. He stayed silent, completely zoning out at some parts before coming back to watch the movie. Superhero movies were so exaggerated.
Back to top Go down
http://dawnoflegends.forumotion.com
X-23

PostSubject: Re: Watching Spiderman   Fri May 04, 2012 12:52 pm

Laura looked at the TV when he turned it back on. She went back to snuggling against him during the movie..

Though after a little time she was laying in his lap.
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: Watching Spiderman   Fri May 04, 2012 1:41 pm

Dick wasn't fazed when Laura fell in to lap. He just leaned back and used his hand to run his finger through her hair. It was comfortable, he was comfortable. She seemed like she was comfortable.
Back to top Go down
X-23

PostSubject: Re: Watching Spiderman   Fri May 04, 2012 2:30 pm

Laura felt Dick's hand run through her hair. Which made her relax even more.

Though when she watched how the Green Goblin targeted Mary Jane after he had learned about Peter Parker being Spiderman..It made her roll her eyes, "Of course.." She mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Lynx

PostSubject: Re: Watching Spiderman   Fri May 04, 2012 4:01 pm

"That's why you never tell a loved one you're ____" Dick paused, letting the obvious word choice sink into the gap.

"Always ends in their death or them getting hurt." He muttered out from personal experience.
Back to top Go down
X-23

PostSubject: Re: Watching Spiderman   Fri May 04, 2012 4:02 pm

Laura looked up at him, "You okay?" She asked as she figured something was wrong.
Back to top Go down
Lynx

PostSubject: Re: Watching Spiderman   Fri May 04, 2012 4:03 pm

"Mhm." Dick hummed out, just staring at the TV. He hated Spiderman, okay not hated but he wanted to punch the guy in the face. Who did something so stupid? Wally did to Linda. Dick groaned taking his free hand to rub his face.

"Nothing, just thinking about super stuff."
Back to top Go down
X-23

PostSubject: Re: Watching Spiderman   Fri May 04, 2012 4:15 pm

Laura looked at him, "Like what?" She asked, wanting to know if he would want to talk about it. Due to she didn't like that he seemed upset now.
Back to top Go down
Lynx

PostSubject: Re: Watching Spiderman   Fri May 04, 2012 4:18 pm

"Thinking about my best friend." Dick stated, trying to get back into the movie.

"He dated and married a non-super. Reminds me of him."
Back to top Go down
X-23

PostSubject: Re: Watching Spiderman   Fri May 04, 2012 4:22 pm

"Oh.." She said, before looking back at the movie. She sighed, "I understand.." She said as she couldn't understand why some people did that..Hell..she wouldn't do that to anyone..especially if they weren't like her. It caused too much unwanted drama..Hell it scared her a little that her and Dick liked each other..But she promised herself not to let anyone hurt him.

After a while the movie ended, which made Laura sit up and stretch as she didn't have a comment on the ending.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Watching Spiderman   

Back to top Go down

Watching Spiderman
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next