Dawn of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

All by myself, don't want to be all by myself, anymore Q.Q

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

All by myself, don't want to be all by myself, anymore Q.Q - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: All by myself, don't want to be all by myself, anymore Q.Q   All by myself, don't want to be all by myself, anymore Q.Q - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 4:15 pm

Harley pressed herself against Amanda as she thought. She put her chin on the woman's large bust. "What did you do in your world before coming here?" she took another drink and laid her head against Amanda's chest.
Back to top Go down
Superwoman

Superwoman

PostSubject: Re: All by myself, don't want to be all by myself, anymore Q.Q   All by myself, don't want to be all by myself, anymore Q.Q - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 4:20 pm

She looked down at the girl, a bit puzzeled if she should push her away or not, but it didn't bother her much to be honest. "I run a little joint called the Crime Syndicate in my universe. We were pretty powerfull." She said sounding pretty proud of herself.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: All by myself, don't want to be all by myself, anymore Q.Q   All by myself, don't want to be all by myself, anymore Q.Q - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 4:26 pm

Harley giggled. "That is so cool."

She looked down at herself and then back up at Amanda. "I hope this doesn't bother you." She nuzzled her head against Amanda's chest. "When I get drunk I either get grabby or violent. It depends on who I'm with. If I like them I get grabby if not, violent."

Harley nuzzled against the woman again her lips brushing over the rise of Amanda's breast. Harley took another drink and went back to nuzzling. "Do you have anyone special in your life?" She asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Superwoman

Superwoman

PostSubject: Re: All by myself, don't want to be all by myself, anymore Q.Q   All by myself, don't want to be all by myself, anymore Q.Q - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 4:39 pm

She smiled at her explanation. "Don't worry, if you get violent I know how to knock you out." She then gave a small glance towards the camera at the corner of the room, when Harley wasn't looking. "Well he is special in his own way I suppose."
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: All by myself, don't want to be all by myself, anymore Q.Q   All by myself, don't want to be all by myself, anymore Q.Q - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 4:48 pm

Harley nodded. She pressed her body more firmly against Amanda. "Tell me about him." She said. Harley's free hand was moving down caressing the other woman's side gently
Back to top Go down
Superwoman

Superwoman

PostSubject: Re: All by myself, don't want to be all by myself, anymore Q.Q   All by myself, don't want to be all by myself, anymore Q.Q - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 4:59 pm

She felt the girl starting to get a bit frisky. She smiled amused and bit her lip as she removed Harleys hand from her side. "Well he is nihilistic, evil, handsome, great in bed and very smart."
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: All by myself, don't want to be all by myself, anymore Q.Q   All by myself, don't want to be all by myself, anymore Q.Q - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 5:04 pm

"Ohhh he sounds great." Harley ignored her hand being moved and wrapped it around the woman's back. "Think we could have fun with him together." She giggled as she nuzzled Super Woman's bust again.
Back to top Go down
Superwoman

Superwoman

PostSubject: Re: All by myself, don't want to be all by myself, anymore Q.Q   All by myself, don't want to be all by myself, anymore Q.Q - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 5:11 pm

She smirked. "I'm not too fond of sharing him." She said in a low tone, almost threathening.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: All by myself, don't want to be all by myself, anymore Q.Q   All by myself, don't want to be all by myself, anymore Q.Q - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 5:15 pm

Harley gave a cute pout as she put her chin between the other woman's breasts. "Well what about just you and me having some fun?" She gave a naughty smirk and leaned forward. Harley's breasts pressing against the other woman's.
Back to top Go down
Superwoman

Superwoman

PostSubject: Re: All by myself, don't want to be all by myself, anymore Q.Q   All by myself, don't want to be all by myself, anymore Q.Q - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 5:24 pm

She smirked amused. "Sounds like fun." She got up, standing taller than the other woman. She gave aquick glance up at the camera. "Your room or mine?" She asked smirking seductively.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: All by myself, don't want to be all by myself, anymore Q.Q   All by myself, don't want to be all by myself, anymore Q.Q - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 5:28 pm

Harley giggled as she stood. She wrapped her arms around the woman and gently caressed her butt over her jeans. She pressed her body against Amanda. "Which ever one is closer is fine with me." She slipped her hands into Amanda's back pockets and gave her a slight pinch. She laid her head into the crock of Super woman's neck and smiled up at her.
Back to top Go down
Superwoman

Superwoman

PostSubject: Re: All by myself, don't want to be all by myself, anymore Q.Q   All by myself, don't want to be all by myself, anymore Q.Q - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 7:47 pm

She smirked. "Your room it is then." At least this way she would be able to slip out of the room when Harley would fall asleep. She smacked Harleys ass with her right hand. "Lead the way."
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: All by myself, don't want to be all by myself, anymore Q.Q   All by myself, don't want to be all by myself, anymore Q.Q - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 8:37 pm

Harley pulled away and grinned. "We're going to have some real fun." She pulled on the woman's hand and started heading toward her room.

(ooc: Here we go. ^^ https://dawnoflegends.forumotion.com/t67-having-fun-and-getting-to-know-each-other#934)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All by myself, don't want to be all by myself, anymore Q.Q   All by myself, don't want to be all by myself, anymore Q.Q - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

All by myself, don't want to be all by myself, anymore Q.Q
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn of Legends :: Brotherhood Mansion :: Dining Room-
Jump to: