Dawn of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

All by myself, don't want to be all by myself, anymore Q.Q

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Superwoman

Superwoman

All by myself, don't want to be all by myself, anymore Q.Q Empty
PostSubject: All by myself, don't want to be all by myself, anymore Q.Q   All by myself, don't want to be all by myself, anymore Q.Q EmptyWed May 02, 2012 5:19 am

Amanda had gone to her room to change her uniform into normal clothes. When ever she walked past Quicksilver she felt his eyes on her. She was wearing tight jeans with higheels and a black top, showing bit of her cleavage. She had prepared something for herself to eat. She sat down and started eating. She stared at the wall, wondering what the protectors had in mind now that the people had started to arrive.

OOC: random comment of the day: as I sit here writing I look at the banner thinking up words and I see Laura's hand on Supergirls ass XD love it ^^ <3
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: All by myself, don't want to be all by myself, anymore Q.Q   All by myself, don't want to be all by myself, anymore Q.Q EmptyWed May 02, 2012 8:44 am

(( OOC I ship it! XD *jk Dick/Laura forever* ))
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: All by myself, don't want to be all by myself, anymore Q.Q   All by myself, don't want to be all by myself, anymore Q.Q EmptyWed May 02, 2012 11:16 am

[[OOC X'DDD And..DickxLaura...*-*...XDDD]]
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: All by myself, don't want to be all by myself, anymore Q.Q   All by myself, don't want to be all by myself, anymore Q.Q EmptyFri May 04, 2012 2:49 pm

Harley came bouncing into the dinning room. She was carrying a bag of chips.

She plopped down next to Superwoman. "Hiya." She smiled at the woman before eating a chip. "So... how are you?" She nudged the woman with her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Superwoman

Superwoman

PostSubject: Re: All by myself, don't want to be all by myself, anymore Q.Q   All by myself, don't want to be all by myself, anymore Q.Q EmptyFri May 04, 2012 3:01 pm

She looked at the woman who had joined her, and was now pushing the boundaries of her personal space. "Good, could be better though." She said as she finished the few bites left on her plate. "How are you setteling in here?"
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: All by myself, don't want to be all by myself, anymore Q.Q   All by myself, don't want to be all by myself, anymore Q.Q EmptyFri May 04, 2012 3:05 pm

Harley smiled and hopped onto the table sitting down and folding her legs under her.

"I'm good. I didn't have much holding me here so popping here for fights is no thing. In fact it could be fun." She smiled taking another bit of her chips.
Back to top Go down
Superwoman

Superwoman

PostSubject: Re: All by myself, don't want to be all by myself, anymore Q.Q   All by myself, don't want to be all by myself, anymore Q.Q EmptyFri May 04, 2012 3:09 pm

She smirked. "So you are not afraid you'll die?" She moved her plate farther away on the table so she could support her elbows on the table. "Speaking of fights. Did you and playboy bunny have yours?"
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: All by myself, don't want to be all by myself, anymore Q.Q   All by myself, don't want to be all by myself, anymore Q.Q EmptyFri May 04, 2012 3:12 pm

"Harley waved her hand uncaring. "BunBun isn't worth my time. And when it comes to death the human mind does not fear death. It will come weather we want it to or not. No what we fear is being forgotten. I've left my mark. I will be remembered." Harley smiled as she continued eating.
Back to top Go down
Superwoman

Superwoman

PostSubject: Re: All by myself, don't want to be all by myself, anymore Q.Q   All by myself, don't want to be all by myself, anymore Q.Q EmptyFri May 04, 2012 3:23 pm

She chuceled. "Well that is good then. Though I would prefer you two would establish some kind of peace. It gets so annoying when there is a war brewing in our team."
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: All by myself, don't want to be all by myself, anymore Q.Q   All by myself, don't want to be all by myself, anymore Q.Q EmptyFri May 04, 2012 3:48 pm

Harley nodded. "The best I can give you is I promise I won't be the one starting any fights." She raised her right hand and gave a salute. "But if she starts something I'll finish it." She said jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Superwoman

Superwoman

PostSubject: Re: All by myself, don't want to be all by myself, anymore Q.Q   All by myself, don't want to be all by myself, anymore Q.Q EmptyFri May 04, 2012 3:58 pm

She smirked amused. "I'll aprove of that. What are you two even fighting about?" She asked faking interest. She knew ofcourse who they all were and she had read the files on them. She knew it was over a man, but she was not about to let it be known to anyone she was a protector instead of a villain. She needed to keep this facade up for now atleast.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: All by myself, don't want to be all by myself, anymore Q.Q   All by myself, don't want to be all by myself, anymore Q.Q EmptyFri May 04, 2012 4:11 pm

"A guy. Joker to be precise but we aren't really fighting. I dated him for years but recently we've gone our separate ways." Harley gave a giggle. "And apparently he went out and got the cheapest replacement he could find. I've been working with the Suicide Squad recently and having fun with another member Deadshot. Joker and I have a sort of zip code relationship. When we're in the same zip code I'm his girl if not what ever." Harley shrugged and ate another chip.
Back to top Go down
Superwoman

Superwoman

PostSubject: Re: All by myself, don't want to be all by myself, anymore Q.Q   All by myself, don't want to be all by myself, anymore Q.Q EmptyFri May 04, 2012 4:16 pm

She supported her cheek to her hand as she kept looking at the girl. "So if he gets brought here what then?"
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: All by myself, don't want to be all by myself, anymore Q.Q   All by myself, don't want to be all by myself, anymore Q.Q EmptyFri May 04, 2012 4:19 pm

Harley hummed to her-self and thought. "Well Joker and I were always a bit volatile. I guess if he didn't get ride of the skank I'd have to kill them both." She shrugged casually.
Back to top Go down
Superwoman

Superwoman

PostSubject: Re: All by myself, don't want to be all by myself, anymore Q.Q   All by myself, don't want to be all by myself, anymore Q.Q EmptyFri May 04, 2012 4:28 pm

She let out a small laughter. "Well I guess he dug his own grave then." She tilted her head slightly. "So what is this deadshot guy like?"
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: All by myself, don't want to be all by myself, anymore Q.Q   All by myself, don't want to be all by myself, anymore Q.Q EmptyFri May 04, 2012 4:52 pm

Harley gave a slight moan and a wiggle in her seat on the table. "He's yummy. A trained assassin, you give him any projectile weapon, preferably a gun," Harley made a gun with her fingers and aimed it right between Super Woman's eyes. "And he'll hit it just right to get the job done." Then Harley scowled and patted her stomach. "Including shooting me in the stomach. But to be fair I temporarily blinded him, knocked him out and tied him to a chair." She shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Superwoman

Superwoman

PostSubject: Re: All by myself, don't want to be all by myself, anymore Q.Q   All by myself, don't want to be all by myself, anymore Q.Q EmptyFri May 04, 2012 4:57 pm

Amanda raised his eyebrows in surprise and awe when the woman spoke. "Wow, you really know how to treat your men."
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: All by myself, don't want to be all by myself, anymore Q.Q   All by myself, don't want to be all by myself, anymore Q.Q EmptyFri May 04, 2012 5:01 pm

Harley giggled. "Never let it be said that Harley Quinn doesn't know how to show a man the time of his life." Harley stopped for a moment and looked around. "Man I should have a drink to toast to what I just said." Harley pouted.
Back to top Go down
Superwoman

Superwoman

PostSubject: Re: All by myself, don't want to be all by myself, anymore Q.Q   All by myself, don't want to be all by myself, anymore Q.Q EmptyFri May 04, 2012 5:08 pm

Amanda chuceled and stood up. She took her plate and placed it in the sink before going to one of the cupboards. She opened the doors, reaching for a bottle of vodka. She took two glasses and placed them on the table. She then tapped the bottom of the botle with her elbow before opening it. It looked really manly, but that was just something she had picked up along the way. She poured the glasses full, almost spilling some on the table. "To women who know what they want." She said raising her galss before emptying it with one gulp.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: All by myself, don't want to be all by myself, anymore Q.Q   All by myself, don't want to be all by myself, anymore Q.Q EmptyFri May 04, 2012 5:15 pm

Harley laughed. "And take it by force." She took her drink down emptying her class. Harley grabbed the bottle and poured them both another class.
Back to top Go down
Superwoman

Superwoman

PostSubject: Re: All by myself, don't want to be all by myself, anymore Q.Q   All by myself, don't want to be all by myself, anymore Q.Q EmptySat May 05, 2012 8:17 am

She smiled and emptied the newly poured glass. She took the bottle, pouring another generous glass. "So, have you been getting to know the other people here?"
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: All by myself, don't want to be all by myself, anymore Q.Q   All by myself, don't want to be all by myself, anymore Q.Q EmptySat May 05, 2012 9:37 am

Harley shrugged. "I already knew Cheetah and Star Sephira at least a little. I figure it's better that I don't hang out with BunBun alone for safeties sake. I haven't talked to the guy yet but as of now your the one I don't know." She smiled and swallowed her drink pouring another drink.
Back to top Go down
Superwoman

Superwoman

PostSubject: Re: All by myself, don't want to be all by myself, anymore Q.Q   All by myself, don't want to be all by myself, anymore Q.Q EmptySat May 05, 2012 4:02 pm

She smirked and gulped her drink. "Then by all means get to know me."
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: All by myself, don't want to be all by myself, anymore Q.Q   All by myself, don't want to be all by myself, anymore Q.Q EmptySat May 05, 2012 4:08 pm

Harley giggled and laughed as she poured herself another drink. "Okay then." Harley then stood up from the table and plopped herself down in Super Woman's lap. She took a sip of her drink. "Tell me something about you then." Harley wrapped one arm around Super Woman's shoulders and took a sip of her drink.
Back to top Go down
Superwoman

Superwoman

PostSubject: Re: All by myself, don't want to be all by myself, anymore Q.Q   All by myself, don't want to be all by myself, anymore Q.Q EmptySat May 05, 2012 4:12 pm

She could see the girl was getting tipsy, so she ignored the intrusion to her personal space. "What do you want to know?" She asked lifting her glass on her lips, hiding her smirk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All by myself, don't want to be all by myself, anymore Q.Q   All by myself, don't want to be all by myself, anymore Q.Q Empty

Back to top Go down

All by myself, don't want to be all by myself, anymore Q.Q
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn of Legends :: Brotherhood Mansion :: Dining Room-
Jump to: