Dawn of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Waking up next to the Nightwing

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
X-23

X-23

Waking up next to the Nightwing Empty
PostSubject: Waking up next to the Nightwing   Waking up next to the Nightwing EmptyTue May 01, 2012 11:15 pm

[[OOC Lame topic title.]]

Laura was still sleeping, as well as cuddled next to Dick. Though she moved her head against his chest lightly. Due to she was starting to wake up.

She then woke up fully after a couple of more minutes, her eyes opening, before they widened when she found herself cuddled into Dick. She slowly looked up at him, seeing he was sleeping. Laura was surprised they had slept together, but wasn't that upset about it..Actually it felt nice.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Waking up next to the Nightwing   Waking up next to the Nightwing EmptyTue May 01, 2012 11:23 pm

Dick could feel the shifting of a body against his. He moved his arm to keeo the warmth there for a little while longer before opening his eyes. He blinked, looking down at the woman on his chest.

Laura? Oh, he remembered. He just smiled closing his eyes.

"Napped, 'kay?"
Back to top Go down
https://dawnoflegends.forumotion.com
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Waking up next to the Nightwing   Waking up next to the Nightwing EmptyTue May 01, 2012 11:30 pm

Laura felt that Dick moved his arm around her to keep her against him.

She then looked back up when he looked down at her. Before she nodded at his question, "Mhm..you?" She asked as she stretched, before moving only a little away. She still couldn't believe they napped with each other.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Waking up next to the Nightwing   Waking up next to the Nightwing EmptyTue May 01, 2012 11:31 pm

"Pleasant, though every time I tried to move you'd cling tighter." Dick said with a chuckle, removing his arm. He gave a stretch, making a small, contented purr noise in his throat.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Waking up next to the Nightwing   Waking up next to the Nightwing EmptyTue May 01, 2012 11:32 pm

Laura's eyes widened as she looked at him, before blushing, "I..I did?" She asked, not realizing her blushing was noticeable.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Waking up next to the Nightwing   Waking up next to the Nightwing EmptyTue May 01, 2012 11:34 pm

Dick chuckled, trying his best to stifle his laughter.

"Mhmmm, but I didn't mind. You were warm and I was comfortable." Dick took notice to the blushing, he was going to have fun being a tease.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Waking up next to the Nightwing   Waking up next to the Nightwing EmptyTue May 01, 2012 11:35 pm

Laura got up to sit on her knees. She then blushed more when he said that he didn't mind, "Oh.." She said as she looked away as she was trying to stop her blushing from getting worse.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Waking up next to the Nightwing   Waking up next to the Nightwing EmptyTue May 01, 2012 11:37 pm

Dick rolled his body yup, giving another stretch. Damn, he had relaxed him more than he thought.

"Nothing to be embarrassed about, I know I'm a good cuddle buddy." There was another wink and an attempt at trying not to laugh.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Waking up next to the Nightwing   Waking up next to the Nightwing EmptyTue May 01, 2012 11:38 pm

Laura blushed even more when he called her out on being embarrassed. She looked at him, sticking her tongue out at him as she knew he was teasing her on purpose.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Waking up next to the Nightwing   Waking up next to the Nightwing EmptyTue May 01, 2012 11:39 pm

Dick grabbed her tongue, giving a proud smirk.

"Karma."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Waking up next to the Nightwing   Waking up next to the Nightwing EmptyTue May 01, 2012 11:42 pm

Laura jumped when he suddenly grabbed her tongue. She looked at him and tried to tell him to let go, but ended up failing. Which made her laugh a little. Her eyes then looked at him. Her bright green eyes. And even if she wasn't trying to give a puppy dog pout. Her eyes seem to just give that natural begging look.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Waking up next to the Nightwing   Waking up next to the Nightwing EmptyTue May 01, 2012 11:43 pm

Dick bit his lip, watching the sudden change from her. Retaliation, to failing, to sudden begging. Jesus, he just wanted to watch her beg. Wait, bad Dick. Bad thoughts. He let go immediately, blushing harshly.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Waking up next to the Nightwing   Waking up next to the Nightwing EmptyTue May 01, 2012 11:45 pm

Laura was surprised at the way he let go of her and blushed. She tilted her head a little, "You okay?"
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Waking up next to the Nightwing   Waking up next to the Nightwing EmptyTue May 01, 2012 11:47 pm

[[ OOC:
Waking up next to the Nightwing S2r4ia
]]

Dick nodded dumbly, "Fine." He answered out before looking at his wrist. He, thankfully, had a watch and noticed the time, "I should be getting back to my room. Just in case Tim needs me or something." He said quickly, needing an excuse to leave before things went... went disastrous.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Waking up next to the Nightwing   Waking up next to the Nightwing EmptyTue May 01, 2012 11:50 pm

Laura's eyes widened when he suddenly wanted to go..She watched him get up and when he started headed toward the door, she suddenly grabbed his wrist, "No.." She said as she looked up at him.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: Waking up next to the Nightwing   Waking up next to the Nightwing EmptyTue May 01, 2012 11:51 pm

Dick felt his wrist being grabbed before he turned to face her.

"No?" He questioned.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Waking up next to the Nightwing   Waking up next to the Nightwing EmptyTue May 01, 2012 11:52 pm

"Don't leave." She said as her eyes looked into his, "Please..?" She asked, not really wanting him to leave so suddenly..And she wanted to find out what was wrong..knowing he had pulled what she did earlier when she realized she was smiling.
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: Waking up next to the Nightwing   Waking up next to the Nightwing EmptyWed May 02, 2012 12:00 am

Dick really wanteda shower. A nice freaking hot shower. Something to take the edge off of the sudden weird edges he suddenly felt.

"I need to shower." He stated flatly, his face reddening.

"I didn't take one earlier after my short training session. He swallowed, hoping she wouldn't sniff him, he truly hadn't showered but he hardly broke a sweat.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Waking up next to the Nightwing   Waking up next to the Nightwing EmptyWed May 02, 2012 12:02 am

Laura looked at him as she just backed up and let go of his wrist, "Okay.." She said as she could tell he was lying by his body language..But something was bothering him, making her understand, "I'll talk to you later..?"
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: Waking up next to the Nightwing   Waking up next to the Nightwing EmptyWed May 02, 2012 12:05 am

"If you're up at around Midnight... Want to meet me in the kitchen?" Dick asked, he had a huge surprise for her if she'd decide to go.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Waking up next to the Nightwing   Waking up next to the Nightwing EmptyWed May 02, 2012 12:05 am

Laura nodded at him, "Okay." She said as she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: Waking up next to the Nightwing   Waking up next to the Nightwing EmptyWed May 02, 2012 12:07 am

"I see you then." Dick chuckled, giving her a wave before leaving the room.

Cold shower then a hot one.

Definitely.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waking up next to the Nightwing   Waking up next to the Nightwing Empty

Back to top Go down

Waking up next to the Nightwing
Page 1 of 1