Dawn of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your not from Gotham are you dear?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cheetah

Cheetah

Your not from Gotham are you dear? Empty
PostSubject: Your not from Gotham are you dear?   Your not from Gotham are you dear? EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 6:01 pm

Barbara sat on the couch, before stretching herself out on it, making herself comfy. She purred a little as she loved the softness of the couch. This place was already impressing her. Though, she figured this place wasn't from her universe..As she never saw this place..And she traveled a lot, so she would know. Though the place was quite in good shape, making her happy.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Your not from Gotham are you dear?   Your not from Gotham are you dear? EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 6:06 pm

Pietro stepped in and looked around. "Man this place was not in this good a shape when I lived here before." He looked at the exotic cat like woman on the couch. He extended his hand to her. "I'm Pietro Maximoff but you can call me Quicksilver if you like." He introduced himself.
Back to top Go down
Cheetah

Cheetah

PostSubject: Re: Your not from Gotham are you dear?   Your not from Gotham are you dear? EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 6:10 pm

Barbara looked up at the white haired man named Pietro. She smirked as she took his hand and shook it, "Cheetah.." She said as she didn't really like saying her real name. It didn't quite fit her as well as Cheetah did, but she knew she would have to tell him, "My real name Barbara Minerva." She said as her tailed moved a little.

"So..is this place from your world, Quicksilver?" She asked as she put her hand down under her chin, looking more catlike now as she lifted her legs up as she stayed on her belly.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Your not from Gotham are you dear?   Your not from Gotham are you dear? EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 6:14 pm

Pietro grinned at the beautiful woman on the couch and sat down on the floor looking up at her. "Yeah I lived here back in highschool with a bunch of other guys and some girls."
Back to top Go down
Cheetah

Cheetah

PostSubject: Re: Your not from Gotham are you dear?   Your not from Gotham are you dear? EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 6:17 pm

Barbara smirked as she wagged her tail, looking at the boy, "Let me guess..you were the player?" She said as she also purred a little. She had seen how he looked at her and the others and already guessed that much about him. Her tail slowly brushed against his face, before it went back to her.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Your not from Gotham are you dear?   Your not from Gotham are you dear? EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 6:21 pm

Pietro was surprised when she brushed her tail against his face. He then smiled her fur was very soft. "I've calmed down a bit but you should have seen me in my hay day."

He reached his hand out slowly toward her face wanted to feel her fur more. He move slow so she could stop him if she wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Cheetah

Cheetah

PostSubject: Re: Your not from Gotham are you dear?   Your not from Gotham are you dear? EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 6:25 pm

Barbara smirked when he confessed to being a player. Though she watched his hand get closer to her face and pet her fur. She moved fast and bit him, but didn't bit hard, just enough to give him a little cut. Her eyes looked at him as she smirked.

"Don't pet something that can't be tamed, darling..You might just end up getting bit." She said sexually while also sounding cat-like.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Your not from Gotham are you dear?   Your not from Gotham are you dear? EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 6:33 pm

"Ow." Pietro gave her a sexy pout. He put his finger in his mouth and licked at it to sooth it. He tongue peaked out of his lips as his mouth moved into a smirk.

Pietro moved onto his knees and moved in front of her slightly. "Who said anything about taming Pretty Kitty? The things that are most fun are always with the most uncontrollable things."
Back to top Go down
Cheetah

Cheetah

PostSubject: Re: Your not from Gotham are you dear?   Your not from Gotham are you dear? EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 6:37 pm

Barbara rolled her eyes as her smirk stayed on her face at him licking his finger. She then looked up at when moved in front of her, "But they are the hardest to get in bed..And trust me kitten, I'm not easy to get." She said as she got onto her knees and moved close to him, taking his face in her hands as she leaned forward..as if to kiss him.

Though she just jumped over him, landing on her feet behind him, turning around to smirk at him. Her tail wagged slightly as her hand went to her hip
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Your not from Gotham are you dear?   Your not from Gotham are you dear? EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 6:44 pm

Pietro chuckled and turned. He leaned back against the couch. "But if something was easy to get there would be no challenge and challenges are what I live for." He smirked up at her.
Back to top Go down
Cheetah

Cheetah

PostSubject: Re: Your not from Gotham are you dear?   Your not from Gotham are you dear? EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 6:46 pm

"Then good luck trying to get me..Cause you will never win, little kitten." She said as she mocked him a little by calling him little.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Your not from Gotham are you dear?   Your not from Gotham are you dear? EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 6:48 pm

Pietro stood and grinned at her. "Trust me Pretty Kitty, little, is the last thing that should be on your mind when it comes to me." He grinned at her.
Back to top Go down
Cheetah

Cheetah

PostSubject: Re: Your not from Gotham are you dear?   Your not from Gotham are you dear? EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 6:53 pm

"Oh really?" She asked as she leaned against the wall, "I find that hard to believe." She said as she winked at him.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Your not from Gotham are you dear?   Your not from Gotham are you dear? EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 6:57 pm

Pietro smirked and stepped toward her. He kept his distance though. She was like a feral cat. And while he found the claws hot, he did not want to get scratched like this.

"Would you like me to make you a believer?" He smirked at her.
Back to top Go down
Cheetah

Cheetah

PostSubject: Re: Your not from Gotham are you dear?   Your not from Gotham are you dear? EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 7:00 pm

Barbara laughed at how he kept his distance, "I won't bite little kitty..much.." She purred as she leaned more against the wall, "And..how would you make me a believer."
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Your not from Gotham are you dear?   Your not from Gotham are you dear? EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 7:15 pm

Pietro grinned and stepped forward until he was standing over her, "Are you sure you want me to tell you? The way I would make you a believer would be very 'inappropriate'." He whispered to her seductively in her ear.
Back to top Go down
Cheetah

Cheetah

PostSubject: Re: Your not from Gotham are you dear?   Your not from Gotham are you dear? EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 7:18 pm

Barbara smirked as she looked up at him, before wrapping her tail around him and brought him closer to her. She licked his cheek up to his ear, "Tell me.." She purred into his ear.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Your not from Gotham are you dear?   Your not from Gotham are you dear? EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 7:24 pm

Pietro gave a shiver of excitement when she licked his cheek. "Well telling isn't exactly how it works." He took her hand carefully and placed it on his soft cock letting her feel his size through his pants.
Back to top Go down
Cheetah

Cheetah

PostSubject: Re: Your not from Gotham are you dear?   Your not from Gotham are you dear? EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 7:25 pm

Barbara smirked wider as he put her hand on his groin. She rubbed it as she then moved her lips to his neck as she bit him softly.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Your not from Gotham are you dear?   Your not from Gotham are you dear? EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 7:30 pm

Pietro gave a slight jump when she bit his neck. He took his hand off hers letting her touch him as much as she wanted. He moved his hands to her sides and began stroking her like a cat. His hands moved up slightly to under her breasts. He tickled her lightly under both of them. He closed his eyes as he touched her.

"You are really hot." He told her. "You know that but it bares mentioning."
Back to top Go down
Cheetah

Cheetah

PostSubject: Re: Your not from Gotham are you dear?   Your not from Gotham are you dear? EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 7:32 pm

Barbara purred as he petted her like a kitty and tickled her under her breasts. She kept rubbing him, before she stopped completely and bit his ear softly, before whispering in it, "Got you.." She purred as she moved away from him and started to walk away, only to look back at him and wink.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Your not from Gotham are you dear?   Your not from Gotham are you dear? EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 7:35 pm

Pietro smirked and chuckled. He looked over at her. "You may have gotten me but you aren't going to think little when you think of me anymore are you?" He smirked at her.
Back to top Go down
Cheetah

Cheetah

PostSubject: Re: Your not from Gotham are you dear?   Your not from Gotham are you dear? EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 7:36 pm

"Bye little kitty." She purred out, mocking him as she left the room.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Your not from Gotham are you dear?   Your not from Gotham are you dear? EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 7:39 pm

"Your only saying that to mock me!" Pietro called after her. "I know it." He grinned and adjusted his pants and headed to his own room to take a shower. A cold one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your not from Gotham are you dear?   Your not from Gotham are you dear? Empty

Back to top Go down

Your not from Gotham are you dear?
Page 1 of 1