HomeCalendarFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

It's My Room... But It's Not

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Superboy

PostSubject: Re: It's My Room... But It's Not   Thu May 03, 2012 3:10 pm

When he heard a whimper, he was about to ask if Tim was alright before the other latched onto him and kissed him passionately. He let out a small moan of his own as he ran his hands through Tim's hair and held onto his head firmly to keep the pressure. Suddenly, he felt a warm pressure on his member and Kon gave a small jump as a deep groan left his mouth. That... that felt really good. it took the hybrid a moment to realize it was Tim's hand and he felt himself blush. No one had touched him there before, and he only ever did when he was going to the bathroom.

Hands moved down to Tim's shoulders as Kon let out another groan, his eyes looking into another pair of blue as he kept his face close.
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: It's My Room... But It's Not   Thu May 03, 2012 3:20 pm

Tim bit his lip, pulling on Kon for himself. It was slow but he just stared in to the clearly arises eyes. He felt problem twitch and throb at the thought of him causing this reaction in the Boy of Steel. He started to stroke with a faster pace, he started Ro listen to Kon's heat radiate off of him. He shut his eyes for a moment before giving his best begging eyes.

"Touch me?"
Back to top Go down
Superboy

PostSubject: Re: It's My Room... But It's Not   Thu May 03, 2012 3:31 pm

Kon groaned and panted as he was slowly tugged on, pleasure building up from the touch and making him crave more. "Mm Tim-" he panted out, his hips bucking lightly. Vaguely he recalled that Tim had an erection as well. Should he do what Tim was doing? He bit his lips and looked at the other. But before he could ask, bright begging blue eyes stared deep into him. Kon felt his breath hitch at the sight before quiet-lust filled words filled his head.

"Touch me?"

Kon felt his heart race and a groan leave his mouth at the idea of touching Tim's private area and bringing him the same sensation he was having. With a shaking nod, his hand removed form Tim's shoulder to glide down the other's body. When he reached the other's member he paused. He was within an inch away form it and he took a moment to look at it. What if he messed up? Squeezed too hard? He knew how painful it could be to get hurt there.

But Tim wanted to be touched, and so with a deep breath, his fingers slowly wrapped around the erect member in a gentle grasp. His moves were hesitant at first, wondering if he was doing ok before he tried to copy the movements Tim was doing to him. The hybrid moaning all the while.
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: It's My Room... But It's Not   Thu May 03, 2012 3:53 pm

Tim gasped, leaning his head to Kon's chest. Panting into the larger man's chest. He started to jerk the bigger man off at a quicker pace, moaning and groaning. Loving the noises Kon was making.

"K-Kon, faster!" he whimpered out in a moaned voice.
Back to top Go down
Superboy

PostSubject: Re: It's My Room... But It's Not   Thu May 03, 2012 4:05 pm

Kon wrapped his free hand around Tim's back as the other leaned against him, their pants melding together. At east, it sounded like that was happening. His hand groped and tugged gently against Tim's member, feeling it pulse beneath his skin and swell to his touch. Each moan and pant that left his boyfriend's mouth encouraged him that he was doing all right as well as make him shudder, knowing he was bringing such pleasure to the other.

Tim's grip on him began to pump faster, making him moan loudly as he arched and bucked into the hand. At Tim's moany command, the hybrid sensed the urgency and picked up his pace. His hand gripped a little harder as he pumped his hand up and down in a fast motion, his fingers dancing along the shaft. Tim's own hand was making him shake and moan, his mind begging to fog. "T-Tim-" he moaned out, bringing his head against the other's shoulder. "Tim-"
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: It's My Room... But It's Not   Thu May 03, 2012 4:13 pm

Tim gasped an bucked into Kon's hand while Kon did it to him. He felt heat pooling in his stomach as he shouted and yelled wordlessly in to the clone's chest. He didn't understand why it felt so much better when Kon did it to him but he was almost elated that he did feel better. He felt a tightness in his lower stomach and he knew. He just knew he wasn't lasting any longer.

"K-Kon... I'm gunna..."
Back to top Go down
Superboy

PostSubject: Re: It's My Room... But It's Not   Thu May 03, 2012 4:37 pm

KOn's breathy grew harsher between each moan, his hips bucking hard against the hand that held him as he was stirred on by the sweet sounds coming form Tim's mouth, though muffled by his chest. His hand did his best to copy Tim's movements, adding his own here and there with a small flick of the wrist or swipe of the thumb.

A tightness filled at the bast of his stomach, something pulling and pulling and the pleasure rose. At this feeling, his hand began to go fast as his hips bucked. He heard Tim speak his name and start to say something. But it wasn't really comprehending. Gonna what? Then the pleasure peeked and the hybrid let out a deep and loud moan as something within him exploded. 'Tim!" he cried out, his hand tightening a little too much on the other as his hips bucked out in a frenzy, the pleasure having exploded and making him see white.

His hand loosened as he began to com down, heavy pants leaving his mouth as blue eyes he hadn't even remembered closing, opened up to look at the other while he was in a bliss. His hand continued moving on its own, as if remembering for him to keep touching Tim.
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: It's My Room... But It's Not   Thu May 03, 2012 4:49 pm

Tim felt an odd sticky sticky feeling on his legs as he felt Kon clamp on him. It hurt but he came anyway. He gasped and called Kon's name in his fevered pleasure. He started to pant, moving his hands up to Kon's chest before nuzzlin into the man's broad chest.

"... For your first time you know what to do." Tim said, panting but enjoying the smells that oozed in the shower.
Back to top Go down
Superboy

PostSubject: Re: It's My Room... But It's Not   Thu May 03, 2012 5:33 pm

Kon's chest heaved up and down as he breathed deeply, his mind still tingling after the pure bliss he had experienced. The hand that had wrapped around Tim's back moved up to the other's hair and ran through it, humming lightly at the soft and wet feel of it. Blue eyes watched the other, taking in the state the other was in, finding it a bit similar to what he had witnessed earlier. So he was doing this huh? he thought, the imaging coming to his mind pleasing him. He decided to store that for future uses. He could defiantly see why one did this for fun.

At Tim's words, he let out a small chuckle. "Yeah?" he asked, with a smirk full of pride. His hand that had held Tim removed itself form the now limp member and the Boy of Steel brought it up to eye view before the water could really hit it. He spotted the white substance that coated his fingers, his mind supplying that this must have been the semen that came out at orgasm to make the woman pregnant. Luckily Tim and he were both male, so there was no worries for pregnancy there.

Looking at the substance, a bit of curiosity filled him. Slowly he brought his hands to his lips and had his tongue peek out. Much like an infant did with everything it grabbed, he licked at the semen before scrunching his nose and moving his hand away. it was... salty, and kind of weird. The hybrid placed his hand under the water spray and allowed the water to wash his hand clean before looking back down at Tim. "That felt great." he said after a moment, giving a bright grin.
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: It's My Room... But It's Not   Thu May 03, 2012 6:43 pm

Tim blinked, watching Kon move his hands. He felt them more than he actually saw them. His eyes looked at Kon's semen covered hand. He blushed, looking at his handy work. But then the hand moved higher. He tilted his head upwards to watch the clone's tongue slowly come out of his mouth to lick it.

Tim's brain stopped functioning at about that point. Did Conner seriously just lick the semen off of his hand? Seriously? The front of his head started to ache and he felt liquid filling his nose.

"That felt great."

He sniffled, only to taste a bit of copper in his mouth. He quickly moved his hand to his nose. When he moved his hand his stomach felt hollow.

Blood? How did... nose bleed? He felt his face fluster as he turned to turn off the water. Warm temperatures meant more blood. Watching more of Kon lick his fingers, oh God. Tim was going to lose his mind with that image.
Back to top Go down
Superboy

PostSubject: Re: It's My Room... But It's Not   Fri May 04, 2012 8:25 pm

Kon blinked as Tim sniffled, wondering of the other was growing cold. Though the water still felt warm to him. He opened his mouth to say something when all of a sudden, blood came out of Tim's nose. Blue eyes widened as he watched the other rub his nose, smearing it with blood. Kon's entire body stiffened as confusion filled him. Why was there blood? Did he accidentally hurt Tim without realizing it when he was clouded with pleasure?

As the water turned off, guilt filled the clone's being as he reached out to touch Tim's shoulder. "Are you ok?' he asked, his voice filled with concern. "Did- did I... do something?' he asked, sadness willing his eyes. God why did he always go to mess things up? Tim was more fragile than him, he needed to be more careful!
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: It's My Room... But It's Not   Fri May 04, 2012 8:31 pm

"N-no y-you didn't do a-anything wrong, Kon!" Tim stuttered out, moving out of the shower and grabbed a towel to put on his face. He placed it there, his words were muffled but he kept apologizing for his bleeding nose. It was all his fault, Kon hadn't touched him. He had nothing to be afraid of. He needed to clear his head, the Kon sucking his semen off his fingers was really getting to him.

The hopped on the covered toilet seat, crossing his legs together as he grabbed another towel and covered himself while he leaned forward to let the blood drain.

"I'menhh Goinug Toan Beh Fuine." He told Kon, looking up to meet the Boy of Steels eyes.
Back to top Go down
Superboy

PostSubject: Re: It's My Room... But It's Not   Fri May 04, 2012 8:45 pm

Upon Tim's reassurance, he sighed out in relief and his body relaxed. But then, how did the bloody nose occur? Kon watched with confused eyes as Tim got out of the shower and placed a towel on his nose, the cloth slowly turning crimson with blood. It was almost funny to hear the many muffled apologize, but it didn't help ease his confusion.

Kon got out of the shower and got a towel for himself to drape around his waist before looking back at the other. A small smile twitched out at funny words that came from Tim's mouth, taking a moment to register what they were. "Are you sure?" he asked, with a tilt of his head. "Why did your nose start bleeding?"
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: It's My Room... But It's Not   Fri May 04, 2012 8:51 pm

Tim gave a smile with his eyes, glad Conner knew he hadn't done anything wrong. If anything he did something... right. So right. He couldn't help but comment. He felt his cheeks flush but they were thankfully hidden behind a towel. Could he tell Kon why? Should he tell Kon why?

"Uhmnff." Tim answered behind his towel before wiggling himself into a more comfortable position. He removed the towel and winced at the blood. He blinked his eyes as he felt the headache coming on.

"If I... think too hard I get a nose bleed, okay? Just... Just don't tell people." Tim's blush increased but the blood still dripped from his nose though not as badly as it had previously been. He placed the towel back, using his free hand to rub his temple. He hated nose bleed headaches.
Back to top Go down
Superboy

PostSubject: Re: It's My Room... But It's Not   Fri May 04, 2012 9:15 pm

Kon blinked as he awaited for an answer, watching the other fidget hear and there. When the towel was removed, the hybrid winced a little at the blood. Though Tim claimed to be fine, he felt very concerned. It looked like a good amount of blood there. Wasn't that bad? His attention was brought away from the blood when the other spoke.

Blue eyes blinked before a small smile forced on his lips. Really? He gets them from something like that? It seemed kind of funny. Tim, who was always thinking, and was so smart, getting nose bleeds from thinking too hard. It took Kon a lot of will power not to laugh. He knew Tim would have hated that.

"My lips are sealed." he promised, watching as the towel went back onto the nose. When he saw Tim rub his temple, a small frown formed. "Headache?' he asked, recognizing the action.
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: It's My Room... But It's Not   Fri May 04, 2012 9:17 pm

"Headache?"

Tim heard the hybrid ask him the question and he nodded. Nose bleeds and headaches ran hand in hand, but he guessed the clone never really knew that now did he? Had he ever even had one?

"I think a nap is in order after this nose bleed dies down." Tim hummed in approval of his own statement. Nothing better than a nap after fooling around. Plus the headache would disappear by the time he woke up.
Back to top Go down
Superboy

PostSubject: Re: It's My Room... But It's Not   Fri May 04, 2012 10:04 pm

Kon nodded his head as the other suggested a nap. Perhaps that was best. That was supposed to help with headaches right? And some kind of medication... What is it called.... asp-something. He couldn't remember. "alright." he said before unwrapping the towel in order to dry off. He was starting to get a bit cold form the water that remain on his body. Plus it was uncomfortable to put clothes on when the skin was damp.

When he felt his skin was dry enough, he went to his pile of clothes and began to dress. Underwear and pants were the first on before Kon grabbed his shirt. It took him a moment to get it on, his back still a bit damp, just not enough to make him uncomfortable. Now dressed, he turned back to check on Tim and his nose bleed, his hair still dripping.
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: It's My Room... But It's Not   Fri May 04, 2012 10:13 pm

Tim turned away from Kon as he dressed searching for a towel. When he found one he grabbed it and waited for Kon to put his shirt on. He quickly threw the towel at the clone, chuckling as it covered his face.

"Scram, you can be in the bed if you want just lemme clean up my face and I'll be there in a moment." Tim spoke standing up. He towel dropped behind him and he frowned at it. He let out a cursed before bending over to grab the article. Damnit, why were the towel Gods not with him!? He growled at the towel that managed to crawl behind the corner that he couldn't reach. He puffed out his cheeks in defeat before just standing up, back to Kon. He tried to think of a logical way to reach the towel from his current position.
Back to top Go down
Superboy

PostSubject: Re: It's My Room... But It's Not   Fri May 04, 2012 10:47 pm

Kon grunted as a towel was flung at his face, smacking him on the nose. He grabbed at it, wrinkling his nose before looking at the other. He raised an eyebrow at being told to scram before rolling his eyes. "Ok." He didn't think Tim had wanted him to join the nap, but he wasn't going to argue. Then Tim stood up and the towel fell, giving the clone on eyeful he was seeing more and more of.

At least until he turned around and went to reach the fallen towel. Blue eyes widened as he got a look at the bare naked ass of the ex-Boy Wonder. Round pale flesh was all he could look at as he felt his mouth go dry again and his member twitch back to life. Hearing the other growl only stirred him up more as he shuddered before snapping back to reality as Tim stood back up.

"Tim..." he spoke, his voice a little deeper than normal. "I think I need to go back into the shower." His blue eyes looked back down at the other's backside, finding it just as arousing a sight as Tim's front.
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: It's My Room... But It's Not   Fri May 04, 2012 11:05 pm

"Huh, why?" Tim asked turning around to look at the hybrid quizzically. His eyes conveyed the confused as he stared at Kon's darker, more aroused looking eyes. Tim eyes fell to Conner's crotch, noticing a bulge before looking down at himself. The towel that fell left him naked.

Kon had seen his ass and it turned him on? Tim's cheeks flared up in a red hue as he finally understood. Conner did find him physically attractive in more ways than one. He bit his lip trying his hardest not to either A; blush to death or B; laugh.

"K-Kon-ner Kent!" He stuttered out, face completely flushed. He quickly moved the bloodied towel to cover his groan to not let the large man watch his suddenly hardening reproductive organ. Damn hormones, not the time! Tim cursed out himself, his ears were turning a crimson color out of his embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Superboy

PostSubject: Re: It's My Room... But It's Not   Fri May 04, 2012 11:30 pm

A light flush filled his cheeks as Tim asked why. For a genius, Tim doesn't seem to get it. he thought as he fidgeted a bit. He watched as the other stared at him before bringing his attention down to his crotch, seeming to have the wheels turning his brain. It must have clicked when Tim finally looked down at his self and blushed brightly, causing Kon to give a shy and embarrassed smile.

The smile vanished as he heard his Earth name from Tim, embarrassment filling side of him as he glanced at one of the walls. Was this bad? Should he not have said that? Tim was kind of upset when I walked in on him in the shower. he thought as he rubbed the back of his neck. He felt stupid now. I should have known better. He wouldn't want me looking whenever I pleased. There are boundaries. I should have asked if it was ok. Why was it that he figured these sorts of things out after the damage was done?
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: It's My Room... But It's Not   Fri May 04, 2012 11:38 pm

Kon was a Super. Super in everything, so why wouldn't a Super-liabito be part of that too? It was working against him now after he suddenly tried to desperately cover his own hard-on that almost begged for Kon to touch it. Tim shut his eyes taking a breath.

"...did staring at... my... uhm... ass really get you... uhm... that hot and bothered?" Tim had to ask, he opened his eyes and looked up into Kon's. It felt weird to know his ass was attractive. Maybe it wasn't? Maybe it was what Kon was thinking about doing do his ass. He squeezed his eyes shut, biting his lower lip. He wouldn't moan at the images, no, God he wasn't to desperately palm himself now. Damnit, Conner was not helping his sex life.
Back to top Go down
Superboy

PostSubject: Re: It's My Room... But It's Not   Fri May 04, 2012 11:51 pm

Cheeks darkened as the silence filled the room, Kon's guilt and embarrassment increasing with each fidget of his feet. When the other spoke, he brought his gaze back to the others, though his eyes were closed. At his question, his face darkened more as blue met blue. Biting his bottom lip, he gave a small nod of his head. "Is- Is that... bad?" he asked, feeling nervous now. Maybe that wasn't normal? Or maybe Tim didn't like that?

Tim closed his eyes again and Kon felt worry fill him as he awaited for something. The other seemed to be biting his lip, his face looking like it wanted to do one thing but instead was doing another. It- It was kind of weird. "Tim?"
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: It's My Room... But It's Not   Fri May 04, 2012 11:57 pm

Tim opened one eyes to look at Kon before the other made its debut. He didn't know what to say to sound intelligent. All thoughts were being far too lost in everything. They were too new as a couple to do what his mind wanted but both of them had a problem and both of them needed to fix it.

"It's... It's fine." Tim said, dropping his eyes to gaze at the Boy of Steel's crotch before looking up again.

"This can't be healthy." He stated aloud, his thoughts on the fact that the other could do such minor tasks to turn him on. It must have been his pent up sexual frustration with the Super.
Back to top Go down
Superboy

PostSubject: Re: It's My Room... But It's Not   Sat May 05, 2012 12:18 am

"It's... It's fine."

Kon sighed quietly, glad to hear that Tim wasn't mad at him or condemned him for staring and getting turned on. He didn't even notice where Tim's eyes lingered too, too busy feeling glad and his guilt dropping some. Well, he might still find it uncomfortable. his mind added, making Kon frown a little.

"This can't be healthy."

These words caused the hybrid to snap his attention back to Tim with wide eyes. Not healthy? So it wasn't normal to have that reaction? Something was wrong with him!? Biting his lip, looked at the other with worried and confused eyes. "Am I sick?" he asked, feeling very odd about the idea of it. He didn't even know he could get sick. Is it some strange Kyrptonian disease? he thought with a panic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's My Room... But It's Not   

Back to top Go down

It's My Room... But It's Not
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next