Dawn of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

It's My Room... But It's Not

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Superboy

Superboy

It's My Room... But It's Not - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's My Room... But It's Not   It's My Room... But It's Not - Page 6 EmptySat May 05, 2012 7:50 pm

"I won't leave if you won't."

"It's a deal." Kon said softly, pulling the other's head back before sealing their promise with a kiss. One hand combed through the soft hair that was damp from sweat while the other wrapped firmly around the waist to ensure the other he wasn't going to disappear into thin air.
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: It's My Room... But It's Not   It's My Room... But It's Not - Page 6 EmptySat May 05, 2012 8:00 pm

Tim felt his head tilt upwards as he felt Kon's lips caress his own. He offered a weak kiss in reply, hiccuping in the middle of it from his now waning sobs. He shut his eyes, groaning when Conner ran his fingers through his hair. He felt warm, like he had just worked out. He didn't exactly like it, but the hybrid's hand was cooling off his head.

The Ex-Boy Wonder felt the arm around his waist tighten as he moved it head back for air. He removed his hands from their death grip, flexing them. They were sore but he'd live. He used his now free hands to wipe his face off.

"Don't go, please don't go." Tim shoved his face into the clone's chest, not wanting him to leave for now. Though, once he was asleep Tim knew the clone would need to leave. He'd need to search for Kara just like Tim needed to search for Dick.
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

PostSubject: Re: It's My Room... But It's Not   It's My Room... But It's Not - Page 6 EmptySat May 05, 2012 9:08 pm

Kon did not mind the weak response, or the hiccuping that was occurring during it, it wasn't a need for passion or been romance. This kiss was a promise. A promise to stay together. A promise to live. When it broke, he gazed deeply at the other.

"Don't go, please don't go."

Kon's eyes softened greatly as he felt Tim's face bury in hi chest, his arms never once leaving from their posts. "I won't." he promised, leaning his head down to place a kiss on the nearest part of Tim head. "I promise to stay until you're fast asleep." he added, knowing he could possibly still still in Tim's room for much longer. With all that happened, he was filled with anxious energy that he needed to unleash in something else. Perhaps the training room? That sounded like a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: It's My Room... But It's Not   It's My Room... But It's Not - Page 6 EmptySat May 05, 2012 9:15 pm

"I promise to stay until you're fast asleep."

"Okay." Tim whispered, relaxing against the bigger body that held his own. He was awake for a few moments before letting out a tense breath.

"Let's lay down?" He offered, knowing he needed to lay down to sleep, if he attempted to sleep like this, he'd have a crick in his neck.
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

PostSubject: Re: It's My Room... But It's Not   It's My Room... But It's Not - Page 6 EmptySat May 05, 2012 9:30 pm

Kon felt himself fill with a bit of relief when Tim relaxed in his hold. Silence fill the room for a few minutes before the other spoke, suggesting to lay down. "Ok." he said nodding, cradling Tim's head as he lowered the other down to the mattress. He soon enough followed after, lying close to the other, his arms wrapped tightly and his legs entangling with Tim's.
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: It's My Room... But It's Not   It's My Room... But It's Not - Page 6 EmptySat May 05, 2012 9:33 pm

Tim felt his body moving, just a bit shocked from his nightmare. He just took another breath, knowing Conner would die on him. It didn't take too much longer for him to crash, he body was no longer strung out on the adrenaline that woke him up.
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

PostSubject: Re: It's My Room... But It's Not   It's My Room... But It's Not - Page 6 EmptySat May 05, 2012 9:38 pm

Kon awaited until he heard the soft deep breathing of slumber, holding the other close to offer comfort all the while. When Tim did fall back into sleep, he awaited a few minutes more, to ensure the slumber was deep and to make sure Tim was alright. With great reluctance he began to untangle himself from the other body, being careful not to wake his boyfriend.

With his arms and legs free, he sat up and looked down at the sleeping form. The hybrid took in the sight before leaning down and placing on last kiss upon Tim's cheek. With that down, he quietly got off the bed and made his way to the door. He paused as his hand grabbed the knob and looked back. I promise i won't die on you Tim. he thought in his head before leaving the room. His heart troubled and frustrated with how it all started when he entered the room and what transpired when he left.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's My Room... But It's Not   It's My Room... But It's Not - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

It's My Room... But It's Not
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn of Legends :: Wayne Manor :: Living Quaters :: Red Robin's Room-
Jump to: