Dawn of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You Forgot to Mention You Could Heal!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Nightwing

Nightwing

You Forgot to Mention You Could Heal! Empty
PostSubject: You Forgot to Mention You Could Heal!   You Forgot to Mention You Could Heal! EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 9:45 pm

Dick felt the collar stop its occasional shocking as they turned into the medical area. He knew this place like the back of his hand. He moved forward placing her on one of the few beds in the room before slowly removing his shirt from her hand, "How badly does it hurt?"
Back to top Go down
https://dawnoflegends.forumotion.com
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: You Forgot to Mention You Could Heal!   You Forgot to Mention You Could Heal! EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 9:47 pm

Laura was surprised that he had picked her up. Though she didn't think much of it..Even though he did have a good looking body.

She sat on the bed as she suddenly felt the collar turn off and her body healed fast. She looked at her hand, "It doesn't hurt.." Laura said as she showed him her knuckles, "Forgot to mention I can heal...and also..the shocking didn't hurt that much..It's just a unfamiliar feeling...I had way worse.."
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: You Forgot to Mention You Could Heal!   You Forgot to Mention You Could Heal! EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 9:55 pm

Dick just stared at the wound before flicking his eyes to her face than looking back at her hand. he wiped the blood with his shirt taking notice to the fact there wasn't a scar or a scratch or even a wound.

"Wow, that's... that's freaking awesome." Dick said looking up at her face, "So, you're a metahuman right?"
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: You Forgot to Mention You Could Heal!   You Forgot to Mention You Could Heal! EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 9:57 pm

Laura smiled softly at his reaction to her healing ability, before she nodded, "Yeah." She said as she wasn't used to being called that..She was used to being called a 'mutant'. She got off of the bed as she stretched, "How about you? Any special abilities."
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: You Forgot to Mention You Could Heal!   You Forgot to Mention You Could Heal! EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 9:59 pm

"Uhm... no. I'm just a human that's trained himself to be at the peak of everything to fight crime to save people. Nothing too fancy." Dick rubbed the back of his neck.

"Though, some people have said I'm unnaturally flexible."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: You Forgot to Mention You Could Heal!   You Forgot to Mention You Could Heal! EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 10:03 pm

"Well there ya go..your good at fighting and your flexible." She said as she crossed her arms.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: You Forgot to Mention You Could Heal!   You Forgot to Mention You Could Heal! EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 10:04 pm

"Well, okay then." Dick chuckled, trying not to attempt to correct her.

"So... what made you go into the crime fighting business?"
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: You Forgot to Mention You Could Heal!   You Forgot to Mention You Could Heal! EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 10:07 pm

Laura froze as he asked the question. And the memories of her in the lab flashed through her mind, before nudging him, "Sorry..but it's my turn to ask..and I ask you the same question." She said, trying to hide she was actually hiding something.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: You Forgot to Mention You Could Heal!   You Forgot to Mention You Could Heal! EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 10:18 pm

Dick raised an eyebrow but shrugged. She was hiding something but he wouldn't pry. People tended to do that in the hero business.

"Well..." Dick started off, taking a breath, "I worked in a Circus, well I was born into it. Haly's Circus. Home to the Flying Graysons... the only trapeze artists to fly without a safety net." His stomach suddenly felt hollow. The name seem to foreshadow the events that lead to his crime fighting career.

"My name is Richard Grayson. I was part of that." He stated suddenly looking at the ground.

"When I was nine a man named Tony Zucco... he came to the circus and tried to get the owner to pay him for 'protection.' When he refused... Zucco put acid on the wires that the Graysons used to perform. They didn't know it until they were performing." Dick bit his cheeks, memories of their bodies falling as they reached up to him, yelling for him invaded his mind.

"They fell to their deaths. They left a son alone." Dick's throat felt dry, but he kept talking. Bruce would've been proud of him for being able to talk about it.

"In the stands that night was a man named Bruce Wayne, yes Wayne. Like the building we're in. His parents had been murdered when he was young. I guess he saw himself in me. But he took me in. All I wanted to do was to get justice for my parents deaths. I didn't want their deaths to be in vain." Dick took a breath of air. His knuckles were white from the sheer amount of force his fist contained.

"There was a masked vigilante named Batman. Batman helped get justice to my parents and I wanted so desperately to be like Batman. Then... I figured it out. Bruce Wayne was Batman. I demanded that he train me so I could do the same thing he did for me to others. I became Robin. The Boy Wonder. The first side-kick that world had ever seen... and I've been fighting crime behind a mask since."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: You Forgot to Mention You Could Heal!   You Forgot to Mention You Could Heal! EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 10:43 pm

Laura's eyes widened when he started to talk about his past. Her eyes softened as she started to feel bad for him..that his parents had died when he was young, and how he looked almost broken when he talked about them. She then looked at his fists, seeing they were turning white from how tight he was holding them. Only to look back up when he talked about Bruce Wayne, and how he was Batman and trained him to fight crime..And how he was the first robin..

"W-wow..I..I'm sorry that happened to you..Though..I'm glad Bruce found you.." She said, before she looked down, seeing it as unfair that he just told her about him..While she just tried to hide it.

"X-23.." She said.

"What?

"X-23..my other name, my weapon name." She said as she sighed and sat down, knowing she was going to have to explain.

"I wasn't brought up a way that is...normal..I guess...When I was little, I was selected be in an experiment. A experiment to be the deadliest weapon, a killing monster. Due to they had a bit of DNA of who I can call my brother..Whom I had hated for a long time. Because he was the one responsible for his DNA and helped them created me when I born..And when I was born, they put the DNA in me and started their work. And when I grew a little bit older I grew claws and they automatically coated the Adamantium onto my bones..And I was five at the time..they did that to a five year old.." She sighed as she got ready to explain more of her past.

"When I continued to grow up, they put me through dangerous training sessions..And if I did something wrong, or refused to do something..I got tortured until I did it..Though, when I got older..I refused a bit more, making the torture worse..To where they hired a woman to teach me how to behave right..And she did all she could to make me break and just feel the most awful pain ever.." She said as her hands turned into fists..

"But..when I continued to refuse..they decided to take more control..By creating this trigger scent. The scent was either gas..or liquid, and if I smelled it..I would get out of it, not knowing what I was doing..and killed people who had the smell on them, and didn't stop until everyone who had the scent on them...was dead.." She said as her fists tightened, "I was a killing machine.." She then felt the tears coming when she was coming to the end of her little story, "And they used it against me."

"I had a mother..a mother who gave birth to me..Sarah Kinney. She always came to visit me when it was a good time to..She read me stories, and talked to me..And..I knew she loved me. But..there was day where I could finally escape..and we were going to escape with each other..And I had killed the bastard who had made me into this monster. But..when I met up with my mother..they had put the scent on her, and she knew that I was going to kill her..And she told me to do it.." She stopped as the tears fell from her eyes, "And I did..I killed her..but, before she died she told me my name was Laura Kinney..and told me to go to Xavier Academy..where people could help me..And then died before my eyes.." She said as she looked down as her nails chipped her skin, making her hands bleed a little, "And..I went there.." She said, before she went silent, letting her head fall forward as she cried softly.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: You Forgot to Mention You Could Heal!   You Forgot to Mention You Could Heal! EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 10:48 pm

Dick watched her. It wasn't the first time he knew someone to be like that. Superboy had been raised just like that, well he was a clone. He took a step forward moving his arms around her offering his cloth-less shoulder for her to cry on. They could help each other out. Dick felt tears leaking out of his own eyes, he used one hand to take off the mask that had covered his face. He hated being without the mask. Everyone always commented on how inhumanely blue his eyes were.

Neither of them could change their pasts but both could work together to make a better future.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: You Forgot to Mention You Could Heal!   You Forgot to Mention You Could Heal! EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 10:53 pm

Laura's eyes widened when she Dick's arms wrap around her. Hugging her. And it took some seconds before she hugged him back and cried onto his shoulder. She buried her face into his chest as they both cried on each other's shoulders.

And after a few minutes, they seemed to have calmed down.

Laura pulled away as she looked up at him, stopping a little to see how bright his blue eyes were..Though her bright green eyes looked away as she wiped them, "T-thanks..for the shoulder.." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: You Forgot to Mention You Could Heal!   You Forgot to Mention You Could Heal! EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 10:55 pm

Dick wiped his own eyes, making sure the area on his eyes were dry enough.

"Likewise."

Dick stared at her eyes a moment longer than he thought he should have.

"That... was embarrassing I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: You Forgot to Mention You Could Heal!   You Forgot to Mention You Could Heal! EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 10:59 pm

Laura looked up at him as she finished wiping her eyes, before shaking her head, "N-no..it didn't..if it had made me uncomfortable..I would've pushed you away.." She said as she smiled gently, letting the silence kick in before she spoke once again, "What now?"
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: You Forgot to Mention You Could Heal!   You Forgot to Mention You Could Heal! EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 11:02 pm

Dick looked at the mask in his hand before he folded it and put it in his jean's pocket.

"Continue babbling on about our horrible lives and what we've become from them? Or do something more happy filling? Like pie. We should randomly become pies." He nodded his head just giving a cheeky smile. It was a joke but he hadn't heard her laugh. And Dick could ALWAYS make a person laugh.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: You Forgot to Mention You Could Heal!   You Forgot to Mention You Could Heal! EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 11:05 pm

Laura's eyebrow raised up, before smirking, and then smiling, before she laughed at his joke, "Your random, you know that?" She asked as she laughed again, wondering what brought pies into his head.
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: You Forgot to Mention You Could Heal!   You Forgot to Mention You Could Heal! EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 11:09 pm

Dick stuck out his tongue while he chuckled.

"I wouldn't be much of a Circus performer if I couldn't make you laugh. Plus I get the 'Youre so random!' thing all the time." He folded his arms in front of his chest just watching her. She seemed more relaxed now than she had been earlier.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: You Forgot to Mention You Could Heal!   You Forgot to Mention You Could Heal! EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 11:14 pm

Laura watched how he stuck his tongue out, making her raise her eyebrow. She then smirked when he finished talking and moved fast as she held his tongue, "You may wanna watch your tongue when you stick it out..Someone might catch it." She said as she smirked, laughing softly at his expression.
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: You Forgot to Mention You Could Heal!   You Forgot to Mention You Could Heal! EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 11:16 pm

Dick tried to talk with her fingers still attached to his tongue so it came out like random noises. He gave her some puppy dog eyes to have her let go of his tongue.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: You Forgot to Mention You Could Heal!   You Forgot to Mention You Could Heal! EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 11:18 pm

Laura laughed when he tried to talk, before she watched him give her puppy eyes. Her eyes just gazed at his beautiful blue eyes, before she smirked and let go of his tongue, "Learned your lesson?"
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: You Forgot to Mention You Could Heal!   You Forgot to Mention You Could Heal! EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 11:26 pm

"To never make a pie joke? You have something against pies?" Dick teased but didn't stick out his tongue again. The muscle stayed Put in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: You Forgot to Mention You Could Heal!   You Forgot to Mention You Could Heal! EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 11:30 pm

Laura looked at him, kicking him lightly, laughing a little at his teasing. She looked away, "You sure know how to make people laugh."
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: You Forgot to Mention You Could Heal!   You Forgot to Mention You Could Heal! EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 11:33 pm

"I was raised for the most part in a circus. I'd hope I could make you laugh." Dick stretched his sore muscles. He blinked before looking down at his chest. He looked up at her.

"You don't seem phased by my scars?"
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: You Forgot to Mention You Could Heal!   You Forgot to Mention You Could Heal! EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 11:35 pm

Laura smiled, before she looked at him and then looked at his scars, "Should I be? I mean..I wonder how you go them..But..it's not my business." She said as she looked back at him.
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: You Forgot to Mention You Could Heal!   You Forgot to Mention You Could Heal! EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 11:37 pm

"People usually freak out over them... You'd look at my face and never know how much I've been through... But them he see what people have done to me. People tend... To over react about them." Dick explained running his hand on one that lined his hip.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Forgot to Mention You Could Heal!   You Forgot to Mention You Could Heal! Empty

Back to top Go down

You Forgot to Mention You Could Heal!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn of Legends :: Wayne Manor :: Infirmary-
Jump to: