Dawn of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Choose your sides ladies

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Superwoman

Superwoman

Choose your sides ladies Empty
PostSubject: Choose your sides ladies   Choose your sides ladies EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 3:02 pm

Amanda opened the door to the purgatory. She saw two females on the floor. They were still unconcious. She looked around the blinding white room, not seeing the butler from the hero mansion yet there. She went to one of the walls and leaned on it. She kept her eyes on the two women, not wating to look at the blinding white walls around her.
Back to top Go down
Alfred Pennyworth

Alfred Pennyworth

PostSubject: Re: Choose your sides ladies   Choose your sides ladies EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 3:08 pm

Alfred appeared in the room, looking around through closed eyes. A skill he had picked up working with the BatClan for years.

"Sorry I was late. I had a few things to take care of." Alfred's voice was as posh and British as always.
Back to top Go down
Superwoman

Superwoman

PostSubject: Re: Choose your sides ladies   Choose your sides ladies EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 3:13 pm

She glanced at the man. "They haven't waken up yet so no matter." She fell silent for a while before smirking. "What were you busy with? Ironing? Making tea?"
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Choose your sides ladies   Choose your sides ladies EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 3:18 pm

Laura groaned as she started to wake up, her head pounding. She slowly got up, opening her eyes to see a blinding white room that was all too familiar with her. Which made her wake up fully, looking up as she saw two unfamiliar people. Her eyes narrowed, "Who are you!? And what the hell am I doing here!?" She asked, growling as she let her claws come out..

Though the moment her claws came out, there was suddenly an awful shock in her neck, making her scream as she fell to her knees. She retracted her claws as she felt the shocking go away..Her hands went up to her neck, feeling a collar, making her look up as she got onto her feet once again. Her eyes narrowed even more, "What the fuck is going on!?"
Back to top Go down
Alfred Pennyworth

Alfred Pennyworth

PostSubject: Re: Choose your sides ladies   Choose your sides ladies EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 3:24 pm

"Actually, I was sending a few recruits to their quarters, if you must know." Alfred turned to the two ladies who were pushing themselves off the ground.

--

Selina's limbs hurt. Like she had seriousy fallen off a building without Batman to save her. She groaned opening her eyes. Blurry vision was all she had as she rubbed her eyes. She sat on the ground, one leg pulled to her chest while the other was extended.

"Mhmmm... Alfred?" She asked, tilting her head to the said seeing the butler of the Bat-clan. Her head turned to the side watching some woman grow claw and get shocked. Her hand went to her own neck feeling her own collar.

"I'm going to have to agree with claw-girl over there. What is going on?"
Back to top Go down
Superwoman

Superwoman

PostSubject: Re: Choose your sides ladies   Choose your sides ladies EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 3:30 pm

Amanda smirked at Alfreds words before turning her attention on the two women who had woken up. "These." She said pointing to the collar on her neck. "These little collars shock us when we use our powers."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Choose your sides ladies   Choose your sides ladies EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 3:35 pm

Laura's eyes narrowed more, "I think we got that." She said as she clenched her fists, "I mean what the hell is going on? Why am I here?" She growled, before looking at the woman next to her who seemed confused, "Well..we.." Laura said as she looked back at the other two.
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Choose your sides ladies   Choose your sides ladies EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 3:43 pm

Selina rubbed her face, making a noise in her throat.

"What if we don't have powers, Capes?" She asked, not standing up. She was a lot more lethal on the floor if she needed to be.

--

Alfred stood there, letting Amanda explain. He was a bit tired of speaking for now.
Back to top Go down
Superwoman

Superwoman

PostSubject: Re: Choose your sides ladies   Choose your sides ladies EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 3:52 pm

She arched her eyebrow at Selina. " Well kitty cat, then it reacts to your rising adrenalin levels and sweat. Now you two have to choose are you villains or heroes. Choose wisely for you will be fighting the other side." She paused smirking. "For death." She turned her attention to each of the women infront of her, sizing them up.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Choose your sides ladies   Choose your sides ladies EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 3:55 pm

Laura growled, "And who says we will even join this?" She asked as she didn't like how she was being forced into something like this. It bothered her, and pissed her off. How dare they try to make her choose a side, and act as if she was going to go along with it. Her claws were itching to come out, but she didn't want to be shocked. And it made her feel weak.
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Choose your sides ladies   Choose your sides ladies EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 3:59 pm

"Tch, typical God syndrome. But Little Miss Tiger over there has a point. I don't play by the rules, never have and I'm not starting now." Selina pushed herself off the floor, stretching while winking at Alfred.

"Which begs the question. Where's Big, Bad Bats in all of this? Surely he's not running the show..." Selina narrowed her eyes behind her goggles. Something didn't feel right about this.

--

Alfred looked over at Selina, shaking his head, "Master Bruce has nothing to do with this I'm afraid. But, if you do not comply with the wishes of the Protectors you will be... dealt with. For reasons, it's easier just to go along with it."
Back to top Go down
Superwoman

Superwoman

PostSubject: Re: Choose your sides ladies   Choose your sides ladies EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 4:04 pm

She smirked amused. "Well you two don't really have much of a choise." She straightened up from against the wall, showing five fingers on her left hand. "You two have five days to choose a side and announce it. If you don't the collars will overload and kill you. If you try to remove them you will get shocked."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Choose your sides ladies   Choose your sides ladies EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 4:10 pm

Laura growled once again when the woman explained how they had fives days to pick. And how if they didn't, they would die. She had almost every instinct to murder the two of them, and try to take the collar off. But she could hear Logan's words in the back of her head, telling her to not get too angry. Which made her loosen her fists. Though she wasn't happy with what she was going to say, "Heroes.." She said, hating that she was putting a label on herself.
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Choose your sides ladies   Choose your sides ladies EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 4:20 pm

Selina rolled her eyes. This was stupid. Stereotyping. Ugh, she hated this.

"Hero. I don't harm people, I just steal." She said like it was more than obvious. Plus, she could get her hands on the Bat if she picked the hero side. Maybe he'd be proud of her. She scoffed at the thought.

--

"I win this round, Miss Strong." Alfred said, giving a dignified smile to the women in the room.
Back to top Go down
Superwoman

Superwoman

PostSubject: Re: Choose your sides ladies   Choose your sides ladies EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 4:29 pm

Amanda narrowed her eyes. Not to the fact that both women chose the hero side. But more to the fact Alfred had the nerve to use her civil alias. "Superwoman to you butler." She growled. She headed towards the door. She had villains to pic up. These women held no intrest to her anymore. She shot a glare at Alfred before walking out.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Choose your sides ladies   Choose your sides ladies EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:13 pm

Laura looked at the Bulter, "Can we go now?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Alfred Pennyworth

Alfred Pennyworth

PostSubject: Re: Choose your sides ladies   Choose your sides ladies EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:38 pm

Alfred gave a nod before turning, "Just follow me." He began to walk off to a door that would lead to the Wayne Manor.

--

Selina rolled her eyes but followed. She wondered who was already here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Choose your sides ladies   Choose your sides ladies Empty

Back to top Go down

Choose your sides ladies
Page 1 of 1