Dawn of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Character profile Superwoman

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Superwoman

Superwoman

Character profile Superwoman Empty
PostSubject: Character profile Superwoman   Character profile Superwoman EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 2:33 pm

Name:
Amanda Strong (I know it's really Lois Lane, but I didn't know it then when I first took her, and I ain't changing it XD)

Alter-ego:
Superwoman

Universe:
DC Earth- 2

Birthday:
unknown

Family:
None

Alliances:
Crime Syndicate of America

Friends:
- Owlman
- Ultraman
- Johnny Quick
- Power Ring (barely)

Enemies:
- Alexander Luthor
- Justice League
- Superman

Relationship Status:
Single

Bio:
She is born an amazon, and trained to be one. One day however she left the paradise island to conquest the world of man. She took Superwoman as her alias and became a criminal. Later she formed with the others the Crime Syndicate. She has been in a relationship with Ultraman, and with Owlman.

Powers:
Amazon with super-human strength, speed, agility, stamina, and durability capable of flight and heat vision; able to live without nutrition, liquid, or rest for long periods of time possessing an extremely long life-expectancy.

Accessories:
Magic Lasso: Lariat that compels those that come in contact with it to be compelled to the master's will.

Weaknesses:
She can be harmed like any other person, but that she can take alot more pain than normal humans. Her skin can be cut, and she is a mortal. Emotional weakness is her mother daughter relationship, and her need to prove herself by becoming powerfull. She is very sexual, and easily seduced. Though she sees sex as sex, and won't be letting just anyone too close.
Back to top Go down

Character profile Superwoman
Page 1 of 1