Dawn of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

X-23 V.S. Star Sapphire

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Owlman

X-23 V.S. Star Sapphire  Empty
PostSubject: X-23 V.S. Star Sapphire    X-23 V.S. Star Sapphire  EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 6:30 pm

The audience fell silent as the lights were lit, pointing to the center of the arena. The platform rose from the center of the ring, holding two people on it.

"Now ladies and gents! Let me introduce you to today's fighters. On the hero corner we have, X-23! The beautiful, lethal assassin." The light moved to X-23 and the crowd cheered.

"Aaaand on the villain side we have the vengeful, loving femme fatale - Star Sapphire" Another spotlight was pointed to to the pink glad villianess and the crowd cheered again. After a while the lights came back on and the arena was revealed.

"Today our fighters will be battling in the desert." The announcer said as the sands and heat oozed into the arena.

"The contestants might want to know that there are weapons hidden in the arena, so good luck and give us a good show!" The announcer went quiet as the crowd roared in excitement.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: X-23 V.S. Star Sapphire    X-23 V.S. Star Sapphire  EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 6:45 pm

"Now ladies and gents! Let me introduce you to today's fighters. On the hero corner we have, X-23! The beautiful, lethal assassin."

Laura slowly woke up to the words the announcer was speaking.. Which made suddenly stand on her two feet, but only to shield her eyes when a light was shone on her. And before she could react anymore to the situation, she heard the announcer announce someone else.

Please let this be a dream..

Though the moment the light went away from her, her eyes widened at the sight.. She was in a arena match.

Which made her back up a little..

No.. I can't be in a arena match.. I'm pregnant.. No..

---
Carol had awoken before the black haired girl, and just stood there smirking at her. Though she had to roll her eyes at how the announcer announced her opponent. This girl didn't even look lethal, she looked scared and confused. And it made her smirk even more to see how the girl shielded her eyes.

Awww how cute, she doesn't like the light shining on her.

She thought, before she posed when the announcer announced herself. And as she did this, her eyes stayed glued to her opponent. And laughed to herself when X-23 backed up.

"Aww don't be afraid, X-23.. I'll make to end this quick." She smirked.

---
Laura stared at Star Sapphire, and shivered when the woman talked to her.. She usually wasn't afraid like she was now.. But she never held a child in her stomach before.

Her eyes searched the arena for Dick or Logan.. The two people she wanted the most right now.

Someone.. help me..
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: X-23 V.S. Star Sapphire    X-23 V.S. Star Sapphire  EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 7:10 pm

Logan shook his head, he couldn't remember what happened and he hated not remembering things.

His eyes widened when he heard the words of the announcer.

X-23? In the arena?

"Damn it!" He growled, grabbing the bar. "THE HELL, SHE'S PREGNANT! SHE CAN'T FIGHT!" He shouted to the announcer.

An idea clicked in his mind. "I'LL TAKE HER PLACE! PUT WOLVERINE IN THE ARENA IN PLACE OF X-23!!" He shouted, determined not to let Laura fight.
Back to top Go down
Owlman

PostSubject: Re: X-23 V.S. Star Sapphire    X-23 V.S. Star Sapphire  EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 12:23 pm

"Well it looks like we have someone who wants to take the assassin's place! Well this is very strange indeed, and something that has never been done!"

After that, the announcer was quiet.. as if thinking if they should let Wolverine in or not.

Then the light suddenly shone on Wolverine.

"Well get in the arena Wolverine! And start fighting in X-23's place!"
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: X-23 V.S. Star Sapphire    X-23 V.S. Star Sapphire  EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 12:33 pm

Laura had heard a familiar growl, before hearing Logan yell at the announcer. Which made her eyes go straight to her brother as she watched in fear.. She bit her lip when she saw how angry and scared he looked.. Something she didn't see much from him.

Logan..

"I'LL TAKE HER PLACE! PUT WOLVERINE IN THE ARENA IN PLACE OF X-23!!"

Her eyes widened fast when he suddenly yelled that. And felt how her body just froze in her place.. It didn't move, because she didn't want to move.. She was in shock that Logan had just decided to do that.

Though before she could react any more, she heard the announcer which made her head snap to where the voice was coming from. Her eyes widened even more as the announcer kept speaking.

"Well get in the arena Wolverine! And start fighting in X-23's place!"

Laura's eyes went straight to Logan as she slowly started to shake. She couldn't believe he was doing this..

---
Carol just crossed her arms and rolled her eyes at the guy named Wolverine.

"Oh my god, who gives a care if she is pregnant. She looks like she can fight and try to protect the baby." She said to herself, rolling her eyes as the situation kept going on and on.

Jesus..

She then finally looked at the man who was now going to fight in X-23's place and only smirked.

"Yeah come down! I'll probably have more fun with you then this scared little thing!" She yelled, making a joke out of all of this.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: X-23 V.S. Star Sapphire    X-23 V.S. Star Sapphire  EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 12:46 pm

Logan's expression was hard as he looked at the announcer before jumping over the railing and down to the arena. He ran over to Laura and gave her shoulder a gentle squeeze.

"Get out of here, Lar, and keep that kid of yours safe, all right?" He said, giving her a reassuring smile.

He turned to the one the announcer called "Star Sapphire". "I'll make sure this will be fun." He growled, holding up his fist and extending his claws.

His metal claws gleamed in the light of the arena.
Back to top Go down
Star Sapphire

Star Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: X-23 V.S. Star Sapphire    X-23 V.S. Star Sapphire  EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 12:57 pm

Carol couldn't help but also roll her eyes at the man hugging the pregnant girl. And how much she really wanted to attack the girl, she didn't want to act too fast. Due to she didn't want to be cut with the claws the man had.

She watched the girl run out of the arena, and how the door just closed behind her. Though she knew the girl was probably watching.

Carol turned to look at the man who was now her opponent.

"Pretty brave move you did there.. But do you really think it was a smart decision?" She asked.

"FIGHT!"

She smirked as she extended her arm fast, before letting the ring's pink glow turn into a hammer. She then swung her arm fast, making the hammer hit Wolverine into the wall.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: X-23 V.S. Star Sapphire    X-23 V.S. Star Sapphire  EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 1:19 pm

Logan smirked at the woman. "Heh, how 'bout I'll be the judge of that?" He said, before the announcer shouted "FIGHT!".

Logan ran at the woman before she hit him into the wall. He growled against it, before he began pushing it off of him.

"Nice trick, lady," He said, before slashing his claws through the glowing hammer and destroying it. "but you'll have to try harder then that." He stated, running at her his claws extended.
Back to top Go down
Star Sapphire

Star Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: X-23 V.S. Star Sapphire    X-23 V.S. Star Sapphire  EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 1:32 pm

Carol watched how the man broke her hammer, making her eyes narrow, before flying away from him. Dodging a attack from him.

He's fast.. and strong..

She thought before she started throwing pink blasts at Wolverine. And she kept doing it, wanting to hit the man. Before she started blasting light disks at him.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: X-23 V.S. Star Sapphire    X-23 V.S. Star Sapphire  EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 1:35 pm

Logan dodged the blasts and when she started throwing light discs at him, he sliced through them with his claws.

He ran up the wall before lunging himself at her. He wrapped his arms around her as they both went falling to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Star Sapphire

Star Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: X-23 V.S. Star Sapphire    X-23 V.S. Star Sapphire  EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 1:55 pm

Carol's eyes widened when the man was able to dodge her attacks. And narrowed them when he sliced through the disks.

She then groaned when he wrapped his arms around her, and made both of them fall. She groaned again as she hit the
ground.

Her eyes narrowed the moment they opened. And before Wolverine could react or try to hit her, she blasted him off of her with her ring. And attacked him over and over with the blasts. And before he could react one more time, she made her pink light turn into a hand and slapped him harder then ever into the wall.

She watched how he laid there motionless, making her walk slowly to him. Her eyes rolled as she put her hands on her hips.

"God this was way too easy.." She smirked.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: X-23 V.S. Star Sapphire    X-23 V.S. Star Sapphire  EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 2:00 pm

Logan laid there, motionless, as the woman approach.

The moment she was close enough, Logan reached his arm out and grabbed her by the ankle. "No," He said, as he pulled her off her feet, her landing harshly on the ground.

He sat up and pulled her towards him. "this was too easy." He stated, before slamming his forehead hard against hers.

The audience could hear a metal thud as their foreheads collided.
Back to top Go down
Star Sapphire

Star Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: X-23 V.S. Star Sapphire    X-23 V.S. Star Sapphire  EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 2:06 pm

Carol's eyes widened as she gasped, before screaming as she fell onto the ground. And groaning the moment her head hit the ground. She put her hand on her head, and before she could attack back her eyes widened when he pulled her up to him.

"No, this was too easy."

Her eyes widened more, before shrieking as his forehead hit hers, knocking her out.

She fell to the ground.

---
The audience roared with some boos, and some yeses!

"The winner is Wolverine!"

The announcer said before the doors to the arena opened up so he could leave.

---
Though he would see Kara was comforting Laura as she was sitting against the wall, shaking.

---
"It's okay Laura, it's okay.. It's all over, Logan won for you. Your okay." Kara spoke softly to Laura, trying to calm her down. Even though she could understand why she was shaking.

---
Laura finally looked at Kara, before looking right at Logan when the doors opened. Though she didn't want to get up just yet..
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: X-23 V.S. Star Sapphire    X-23 V.S. Star Sapphire  EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 2:15 pm

Logan stood up as Star Sapphire fell to the ground unconscious.

"The winner is Wolverine!"

Logan turned and walked out the doors that had opened for him. He walked into see Kara comforting Laura as best as she could.

He walked over to Laura and sat down next to her. He placed a hand on her back and gave her a reassuring smile.

"Did you ever doubt me, Lar?" He asked, softly, in a slightly teasing tone, trying to get her to relax.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: X-23 V.S. Star Sapphire    X-23 V.S. Star Sapphire  EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 2:19 pm

Laura watched Logan walk to her and sit down next to her. She didn't speak as she just let him try to comfort her, and tease her.

Her bright green eyes stared at him, before she moved forward to gently hug him.

"I thought I was going to have to fight, Logan.." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: X-23 V.S. Star Sapphire    X-23 V.S. Star Sapphire  EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 2:20 pm

Logan gently hugged her back. "I wasn't going to let that happen, Laura... They shouldn't even consider you right now in your condition..." He stated, holding tightly, but gently.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: X-23 V.S. Star Sapphire    X-23 V.S. Star Sapphire  EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 2:25 pm

Laura nodded, before burying her head into her brother's chest.

"I was scared.. for the first time in a couple of years.. I was scared.. not for me.. But for the baby. I never felt scared like I do now. I don't like this place, Logan. I don't like it!" She said, before she just went quiet so she could calm herself down.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: X-23 V.S. Star Sapphire    X-23 V.S. Star Sapphire  EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 2:54 pm

"I know..." Logan said, knowing he couldn't completely understand how scared she was, but he knew she was. It had been a long time since he had seen that look of fear on her face.

He rubbed her back, just holding her close as she cried.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: X-23 V.S. Star Sapphire    X-23 V.S. Star Sapphire  Empty

Back to top Go down

X-23 V.S. Star Sapphire
Page 1 of 1