HomeCalendarFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

trying to entertain Raven

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Beast Boy

PostSubject: trying to entertain Raven   Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:27 pm

Beast Boy dragged Raven into the entertainment room. "Ok you want to play a game or watch a movie or something?" He asked her curiously grinning broadly.
Back to top Go down
Raven

PostSubject: Re: trying to entertain Raven   Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:33 pm

Raven stared at him. He's known her for how long?

"You know I'm not usually into games or movies... Reading is more my thing." She stated, reminding him.
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: trying to entertain Raven   Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:44 pm

"I know but I've got to keep trying." He grinned shrugging. "Hey you want to read and I can play a game? At least then we can talk a bit and both have fun." He suggested hopefully. He nodded his head toward the wall that had a large book shelf with a variety off things to read.
Back to top Go down
Raven

PostSubject: Re: trying to entertain Raven   Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:08 pm

Raven shrugged and walked over the the book case and found a book. She sat down in a chair while Beast Boy began to play a game.
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: trying to entertain Raven   Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:33 pm

Beast Boy smiled as Raven began to settle herself while he played on one of his games. He grinned over at her as she focused on her book and he choose a character to play as.

He smiled as he looked over her. He loved watching her focus on something. Her face was so much more peaceful when she was reading then training or fighting or even when she was just talking with others.

Bangs of purple hair fell by her face. Raven really was one of the most beautiful woman he knew. His eyes softened as he looked at her and then his eyes moved back to the screen not wanting her to catch her looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Raven

PostSubject: Re: trying to entertain Raven   Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:36 pm

Raven missed being able to float while she read; sitting in a chair was not as comfortable or relaxing.

She glanced up at Beast Boy when she felt his gaze on her. She caught him turning back to his game, causing her to have a hint of a smirk on her lips before she went back to reading.
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: trying to entertain Raven   Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:56 pm

Beast Boy grinned as he started to fight his way through the level. After a few seconds he was standing and hitting his controllers as hard as he could. He was tilting his body and controller as he moved in the game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: trying to entertain Raven   

Back to top Go down

trying to entertain Raven
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn of Legends :: Wayne Manor :: Entertainment Room-
Jump to: