HomeCalendarFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

I'm Not Your Mother

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Iron Man

PostSubject: I'm Not Your Mother   Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:18 am

Tony crouched over, moved certain parts of his suit. He always kept upgrading the thing and would continue to until it was flawless. He twitched his nose as his hand caressed the smooth painted metal of his suit. He missed wearing it to fly around different areas.

Opening the control panel he started messing with the code, trying to make the system separate from JARVIS. Here, he couldn't reach JARVIS, therefore here his suit was useless. Just another fucked up thing due to this stupid hell hole.
Back to top Go down
Spiderman

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not Your Mother   Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:22 am

Spiderman burst through the door. "Mommy, I'm here!!" He shouted, spreading his arms out wide.

"Thanks for the tour, Alfred, it was neat." He said, waving goodbye to the butler.

"Soooo, I heard someone's been trying to hook you up with Daddy?" Peter said, laughing so hard on the inside.
Back to top Go down
Iron Man

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not Your Mother   Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:26 am

Toyn tensed, greatly when the door was slammed open. His heart started to pound loudly as he almost prayed it wasn't who he thought it was.

Loki...

Then he heard Peter's voice and relaxed, visibly.

"I'm not your mother." Tony deadpanned as he rubbed his face. With an eye roll he shook his head, "And no--" He stopped himself. A few things made sense at Peter's words.

Loki had practically shoved him into situations where the Captain would have to save him, therefore instigating-- fuck. This was not good.

"Yeah, someone did. Guess it worked." Tony mumbled out, looking back down at his gear as he continued to code.
Back to top Go down
Spiderman

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not Your Mother   Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:28 am

Spiderman chuckled a bit. "Wow, am I good at picking the pairings out or what?" He said, walking over to him.

"Sooo, still improving the Iron Man suit, huh? Need help?"
Back to top Go down
Iron Man

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not Your Mother   Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:31 am

"I doubt it. You couldn't get a girlfriend to save your life." Tony mumbled out sourly, sure, jokingly without Peter in the room he didn't mind the nick name, but with the Spider in it? Oh he so minded.

"Unless you cna reconfigure a console out of binary sequencing with a bit of my own personal coding style... then no. You honestly can't. But you can feel free to stay and chat... which begs the question. You just got here, didn't you?"
Back to top Go down
Spiderman

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not Your Mother   Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:52 am

"Oh-hoho, well, for your information, I do have a girlfriend."

Well, I think we're dating at least... but he doesn't need to know that...

"You know I'm a science wiz, if you'd just show me a few codes, I could help you get it running in no time." Peter stated, crossing his arms. "Then again, you've never been one for sharing that often." He said, leaning against the wall nearest Tony.

"And yeah, just got here... Got a bit of a nasty shock too, if you know what I mean. This place sounds almost too crazy to believe." He stated, looking down at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Iron Man

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not Your Mother   Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:34 am

"Yeah. It is. But not eeryone's collar is alike either. Mine is just an EMP." The statement caused the playboy the scowl. This place grated his nerves for the most part.

"You haven't even seen the half of it. I wasn't completely... Healthy when I first came here, dunno what it was but it got me a free pass to not play the Arena game. Apparently some kid was thrown into it and died. Left his girl and their child behind." Tony almost growled, but didn't. He didn't need I sound like Logan today.

"Might as well tell you before you go and do it accidentally. Don't talk to Steve about Loki. The jerk is actually a protector here, so of you seem him... Flee? And just don't tell Captain Blond you saw him. It's a long story." Tony sped up his typing for a moment before closing the console. He slipped part of the gauntlet on and flexed his fingers. Oh yeah, he remembered why he liked his armor so much.
Back to top Go down
Spiderman

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not Your Mother   Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:11 pm

"Wow... that's... that's got to be tough for her..." Peter said, feeling sad for the girl who lost her loved one.

"Loki? Thor's bro? Greeeeeat... Loki was a pain before..." He said, his shoulders slumping.

"I guess the story is going to be told another time?" He asked, getting that feeling from Tony. "And my lips are seal about any mention of what's-his-name." He said, moving his fingers over where his lips were under the mask, like he was zipping up a zipper.

Back to top Go down
Iron Man

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not Your Mother   Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:20 pm

"It was. Stoic turned emotion wreck. Was really bad." tony drawled out, moving to his other gloves to update the firing mechanism.

"Mhm." He agreed with the statement, trying his best not to feel his skin crawl at the name.

"I guess the story is going to be told another time?"

Tony felt his lips tighten into a line, he just stared at his armor trying to move the conversation away from that day.

"You consider yourself lucky if you never hear it."
Back to top Go down
Spiderman

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not Your Mother   Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:23 pm

Peter stared at him from behind his mask. Was the story really that bad?

Still makes me want to hear it though... Wasn't there a saying? Curiosity killed the cat? Though, lucky me, I'm not a cat. He thought, smirking a bit behind his mask.

"Sooo... what's there to do around here?" He asked, hoping they actually had some coll stuff in this old place.

Though, that computer in that cave was pretty cool...
Back to top Go down
Iron Man

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not Your Mother   Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:45 pm

"Not sure, been a little preoccupied with not dying lately." Tony deadpanned. He wasn't one actually seek entertaining stuff as of recently. He was either here or in his room or Cap's room. He wondered when he became such a hermit.

Oh wait, he knew.

"There's an Entertainment room if you get too bored though." He added.
Back to top Go down
Spiderman

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not Your Mother   Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:49 pm

Peter didn't know whether to chuckle or not at Tony's comment.

"Cool, I'll be sure to check that out." He said, as he started tinkering with his web shooter.

I wonder if they emptied my web shooters.... He thought, before pressing the button on it.

Webbing did not shoot out of it and stick to the wall like he was hoping.

"Darn! We aren't back in semi-business..." He said, his shoulders slumping. "That stuff is expensive too!" He said, taking off his mask.

"Why wear a mask if you can't do what you're good at?"

Last edited by Spiderman on Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Iron Man

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not Your Mother   Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:35 pm

"Precisely. Then again, helps not having a secret identity." Tony's eyes rolled at he jerked his hand back. He grumbled out a few curses before getting right back to business.

"Also doesn't help that they don't have a lab here. Well, the lab is the Bat Cave, but I can't get down there. Annoying little..." He mumbled out, overly upset at the lack of space for the updating of his baby, his suit. Iron Man couldn't not have updates. Just like computers.
Back to top Go down
Spiderman

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not Your Mother   Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:39 pm

"Hey, I have one to protect my family and people I love, all right? We all can't be rich and have serious security that will rip people limb from limb if they came near our homes." Peter stated.

"Alfred keeps it locked up good and tight, huh?" He asked, pouting a little.
Back to top Go down
Iron Man

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not Your Mother   Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:41 pm

"All you have to do is ask. You family could live in the Tower." He deadpanned before sobering up a bit to answer the next question.

"Yeah, annoying as it is as well. I want to play on the large computer. Ugh, it's like every nerds wet dream."
Back to top Go down
Spiderman

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not Your Mother   Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:54 pm

Peter stared at him and blinked.

"... I didn't know I could ask?" He said, never having realized he could ask for something like that.

"Yeah, I'm guessing this "Batman" guy was some sort of genius himself..."
Back to top Go down
Iron Man

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not Your Mother   Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:02 pm

"Kid, te Avengers pretty much live in the house. Opening it to loved ones... Actually might be a good thing." Tony tried his est to keep a level voice with the statement. His family would never be able to live with him. He might as well extend the sentiment to the youngest of the group.

"Just dont be procreating baby spiders."
Back to top Go down
Spiderman

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not Your Mother   Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:30 pm

"Wow... thanks, Tony... I seriously appreciate it..." Peter said, sliding to the ground and placing his arms on his knees.

He chuckled. "Awwe, don't want to be a grandmommy yet?" He said, in a sad cooing tone.
Back to top Go down
Iron Man

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not Your Mother   Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:45 pm

Tony felt a little... bit of dare he say prideful happiness at being thanked? Na. Too goo-y of an emotion for him, "Don't mention it. Seriously. Don't. Ever. Don't need Thor bringing his Asgardian family." He deadpanned.

"I'm not your mom. And I refuse to be a grandparent before I even have kids. Which I'm not having."
Back to top Go down
Spiderman

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not Your Mother   Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:50 pm

Peter chuckled. "I think they would take up more then the tower." He stated, picturing the Asgard's family invading the tower for cookies.

"Awwe, you're not even going to adopt? I wonder how Steve feels about that." He said, picturing them fighting over a boy or a girl.
Back to top Go down
Iron Man

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not Your Mother   Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:16 pm

"probably." Toby hummed out in agreement of the statement. He payed Bout less than half Of his attention to Pete'a next statement.

"Look, Parker, kids aren't the key stone of a good relationship. Wow that was pretty deep for me. Anyway, Steve and I get into too many fights for it to be a stable home for any kid. Biological or not."
Back to top Go down
Spiderman

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not Your Mother   Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:28 pm

"Never said they were, I've just always heard it's nice to have a family." He said, shrugging.

"Eh, I've seen worse. They'd know right from wrong faster then most kids..." He stated, before taking note that Tony said "Biological or not."

"How would you two be able to have a biological baby between the two of you?" He asked, scratching his head at why Tony would say that.
Back to top Go down
Iron Man

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not Your Mother   Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:52 pm

"Who said we'd have children with each other. Surrogates, Parker." The Iron Man just sighed out, "For a scientifically advanced person, I would have thought you'd jump to that.... or we could do partial cloning. It would depend on the technology available." The man added, slipping on the other gauntlet. He hummed in approved as he moved to the boot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not Your Mother   

Back to top Go down

I'm Not Your Mother
Page 1 of 1