HomeCalendarFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Instead of "Spidey-SENSE", We've got "Spidey-SHOCK"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Spiderman

PostSubject: Instead of "Spidey-SENSE", We've got "Spidey-SHOCK"   Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:54 am

Spiderman shot up from his position. "I'm awake!" He shouted, before blinking behind his mask.

"Uhh... the creepy dark cave is a new look..." He said, noticing he wasn't in class like he thought he was.

He rubbed his head. "I wasn't in class last, sooo..." He stated, standing up.

"Well, looks like this is my exit out of here." He said, before jumping onto the wall and sticking to it.

Then he felt a shock run through his system. "AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" He screamed, before falling off of the wall and landing on the ground with a loud thud.

Peter groaned. "That's... new..." He groaned out, pushing himself up onto his elbows.
Back to top Go down
Alfred Pennyworth

PostSubject: Re: Instead of "Spidey-SENSE", We've got "Spidey-SHOCK"   Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:07 am

"Excuse me, Master Parker. I should explain minor case of shocking, shouldn't I?" Alfred was a bit more amused. This... Parker fellow reminded him of a certain acrobat would normally couldn't keep still. Wall climbing would be his thing too if he could have done it.

"If you intend to use your abilities, I suggest other wise. This world bans the use of powers unless inside and arena." Alfred began before moving into more in depth into the workings and logic of this world.
Back to top Go down
Spiderman

PostSubject: Re: Instead of "Spidey-SENSE", We've got "Spidey-SHOCK"   Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:13 am

Who's the old guy in a tux? Peter thought, rubbing his neck from where he could now feel the collar around his neck that gave him the nasty shock.

"So, let me get this straight, pops," He said, standing up and dusting himself off. "I'm forced to fight villains for the entertainment of your bosses? I did not sign a contract or anything to agree with this. So, take this collar off of me and show me where your "bosses" are hiding and I'll give them some real entertainment." Spiderman said, walking up to him.

"You seem nice, so, I don't want to have to hurt ya, but I'm not going to play in some stupid game. I've got team members missing and..." He said, before something clicked in his mind.

"Wait! Are my team members here?! Oh, now that I'm here, we are soooo going to bust our way out!"
Back to top Go down
Alfred Pennyworth

PostSubject: Re: Instead of "Spidey-SENSE", We've got "Spidey-SHOCK"   Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:16 am

Alfred just stared at the boy. It seemed he had found Dick's other universal component.

"You will do no such thing, and I suggest against it. Protectors do not take well to threats. And neither do I. And you will refer to me as Alfred, do you understand me, young man?" Alfred let his nose twitch in disgust, of course, Peter had no idea he was here to help.

"By which team mates? If you speak of your Avenger friends then yes, some reside here. If you are talking about your brief stint with the X-Men, then no. I have no idea."
Back to top Go down
Spiderman

PostSubject: Re: Instead of "Spidey-SENSE", We've got "Spidey-SHOCK"   Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:28 am

"Uh..." Peter felt a bit deflated. Being called "young man" had either two affects on him: One, makes him annoyed that he's being treated like a kid, or two, makes him feel like he made the worst choice in words or actions.

The latter won out...

Peter put his arm down. He could hear his Aunt May now: "Peter! Treat your elders with respect!"

Oh yeah, Aunt May, make me be nice to someone who is controlled by the bad guys... gee, thanks... He thought to himself.

"Yeah-uh, yes, sir..." Peter mumbled out. He really thought the old guy didn't seem bad. "You're, uh... the good guy in all of this?" He asked, noticing he really didn't feel his spidey-senses go off when the guy first showed up after he had that little shock.

"And yeah, I meant the Avengers..."
Back to top Go down
Alfred Pennyworth

PostSubject: Re: Instead of "Spidey-SENSE", We've got "Spidey-SHOCK"   Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:32 am

"If I am here it means I am of Hero origin. The Master of the Manor was this world's greatest hero, or has been praised as such. I might be a Protector but I truly ally myself with do gooders like yourself." Calm, simple explanation was all that was needed.

"Ah, yes, Master Stark and Master Rogers? They are both here for the most part if I remember correctly. Loki seemed to be having a field day trying his damnnest to help get them together. I have yet to see if his efforts were in vain, unfortunately."
Back to top Go down
Spiderman

PostSubject: Re: Instead of "Spidey-SENSE", We've got "Spidey-SHOCK"   Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:40 am

"Uh... cool. So, the Master of this house was into dark and creepy stuff, huh?" He asked, indicating the decor of the cave.

"Wait... "Together-together"? As in, couple???" He asked, stunned.

Huh... looks like I predicted right with my jokes... He thought, placing a hand on his chin in thought.

"So, uh... Alfred, can you take me to them, please? Or something?" He asked, shrugging a bit, unsure of what was the right thing to ask.

He's dressed like a butler... so I'm guessing he was one before he became a "Protector"?? Peter thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Alfred Pennyworth

PostSubject: Re: Instead of "Spidey-SENSE", We've got "Spidey-SHOCK"   Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:48 am

"They referred to him as Batman but the building is much older then him or his grandparents. Creepiness, as you say, comes with age and regality. Therefore, no. He really isn't. He just has a flare for fear and an obnoxious need to make everything Bat themed." Alfred let a ghost of a smile cover his lips.

"and yes, as in a couple. Again, I'm not sure if it was successful... and..." Alfred looked at his hand for a moment, trying find out where to find one or the other.

"Master Stark seems to have moved to the Weight Room. Shall I bring you there? Master rogers seemed to be preoccupied in his room."
Back to top Go down
Spiderman

PostSubject: Re: Instead of "Spidey-SENSE", We've got "Spidey-SHOCK"   Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:02 am

"Hmm... not a bad name." He said, thinking about it. "I mean, I am Spiderman, so got to respect the way he names himself; Bats can be scary." He stated.

"Uh, sure? Guess it's time to say hi to "mommy"." Peter said, chuckling to himself at the joke.
Back to top Go down
Alfred Pennyworth

PostSubject: Re: Instead of "Spidey-SENSE", We've got "Spidey-SHOCK"   Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:08 am

"...Mommy?" Alfred asked but decided against the answer. It would just be best to bring the Spiderman to his... Mother? No, that wasn't in his files.

Alfred was confused but did not let it show as the curtly turned and silently demanded to the young adult follow him.
Back to top Go down
Spiderman

PostSubject: Re: Instead of "Spidey-SENSE", We've got "Spidey-SHOCK"   Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:11 am

Peter shook his head. "Don't worry about it, Alfred." He said, following the older man.

He put his hands behind his head and took in the sights as him and Alfred walked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Instead of "Spidey-SENSE", We've got "Spidey-SHOCK"   

Back to top Go down

Instead of "Spidey-SENSE", We've got "Spidey-SHOCK"
Page 1 of 1