HomeCalendarFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Garden variety

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Beast Boy

PostSubject: Garden variety    Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:11 pm

Beast Boy stopped. He extended his arm. "Here we are." He grinned at her. "This is one of the nicest gardens I've seen in a while. What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Garden variety    Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:45 pm

"Wow, it's pretty." Raven said, looking around the garden.
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: Garden variety    Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:51 pm

Beast Boy smiles looking over the garden. "Yeah. It smells great out here too." He turned and looked at her with one of his bigger smiles. "I know it smells nice out here to people with normal senses but to me, it's about a hundred times more potent."
Back to top Go down
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Garden variety    Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:53 pm

"Of course it is, you are Beast Boy." She stated, smiling a little at his statement and that his smile was big.

Almost wondered where that went.
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: Garden variety    Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:00 pm

Gar continued giving Raven a big grin. He then took her hand pulling her over toward a bench. "So I know everyone's looking for us but what else is going on at home? Anything I should know?" He released her and looked at her curiously.
Back to top Go down
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Garden variety    Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:06 pm

Raven sighed at the question. "With the superheroes and super villains slowly disappearing, the media is beginning to say that it is a good thing that everyone is disappearing; they now feel they can live normal lives similar to the ones they have read in stories and watched on television. They think the mysterious force that is slowly taking everyone is a good thing... Only children seem to think that something bad is going on. Superman has been freaking out, along with Starfire, Wonder Woman has been trying to keep everyone calm, J'onn has been doing a sweep everywhere he can to find everyone..." She said, looking away from him.

"So, basically, it's been pretty crazy." She stated, looking back at him.
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: Garden variety    Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:20 pm

Beast Boy sighed and rubbed the spot between his eyes. "Man people can be so stupid sometimes. I mean really? Don't these people know that villains were around long before super hero's started showing up? I mean Joker has no powers and he's the villain that scares everyone including Superman, and Lex Luthor? I mean come on most of the bad guys back home even the ones with powers started out normal and then something happened to them to make them even more dangerous. And really the Mob, and Nazi's were around before us, but with us less people died. I mean really if the League had been around before WWII I promise you not even half the people who died would have." He pointed at her accusingly, though he was upset at the people at home not Raven.

"Lets hope Wonder Woman and the others will be able to hold everything together." He put the heel of his hands against his eyes bent his head and rested his elbows on his knees and took a deep breath. "Sorry didn't mean to go off on you like that." He said still with his face in his hands.
Back to top Go down
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Garden variety    Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:25 pm

Raven placed a hand on Beast Boy's back, in a way to comfort him. "It's okay, I feel the same way, Gar..." She said, softly, leaning close to him, so he knew that she was there for him.

"Wonder Woman will be fine... as long as not too many others start disappearing."
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: Garden variety    Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:40 pm

Gar put his hands down and turned to smile at Raven. "Thanks and lets hope no one else comes here. I don't want anyone else coming here." He hung his head. "I really didn't want you coming here." He muttered to himself thinking he had thought that in his mind and not out loud.
Back to top Go down
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Garden variety    Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:43 pm

Raven nodded in agreement to him for the first part of his comment, then she smiled a little when he mentioned that he didn't want her there.

"I'm probably here to keep you out of trouble." She stated, even though it was a joke.
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: Garden variety    Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:48 pm

He blushed realizing he had said that out loud. He turned and grinned. "Yeah you probably are." He joked back.
Back to top Go down
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Garden variety    Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:35 pm

She gave him a half smile in return. "You going to show me the rest of the manor, or are we going to mope in the garden?" She asked, wanting to get him to stay grinning like he was.

He's not BB without the grin.
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: Garden variety    Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:03 pm

Gar grinned. He then hopped up suddenly. "Your right lets go. What do you want to see next?" He asked looking down at her with a big smile.
Back to top Go down
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Garden variety    Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:05 pm

Raven looked up at him. "Where ever you want to take me, Beast Boy." She stated, still not really knowing this place at all.
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: Garden variety    Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:15 pm

Beast Boy grinned. "The entertainment room it is." He grabbed her hand and pulled her up off the bench. "OFF WE GO!!" He pointed toward the house and began dragging her off behind him.
Back to top Go down
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Garden variety    Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:16 pm

"Whoa!" She yelped again as she was dragged off once more by the green boy.

Why did I want him back this way again??? She asked, herself as she was dragged out of the garden.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Garden variety    

Back to top Go down

Garden variety
Page 1 of 1