Dawn of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brother and sister moment

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
X-23

X-23

Brother and sister moment Empty
PostSubject: Brother and sister moment   Brother and sister moment EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 4:10 pm

[[OOC Don't ask. XD]]

Laura walked into the kitchen, finding herself getting hungry. Though she found how she ate a bit more now then she usually did. Which kind of weirded her out. She never ate this much before.. But she understood it was cause of the pregnancy she was eating more.

She opened the fridge to start looking for something to snack on.

"What can I eat..?" She asked herself as she just stared at the food. Finding that some food made her feel sick, while others tempted her.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Brother and sister moment   Brother and sister moment EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 4:21 pm

Logan walked into the kitchen, not really seeing anything else to do around the manor.

"You can eat whatever you want." Logan stated, answering her question as he reached past her into the fridge and grabbed a beer.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Brother and sister moment   Brother and sister moment EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 11:57 am

Laura jumped a little when she suddenly hear Logan's voice. She went to look at him, but saw he was reaching over her to get a beer. Which made her laugh softly.

"A beer? Really?" She asked as she took out some strawberries, before closing the fridge door. She turned to look at him. "I've been hungrier then usual.. It's kind of weird eating more then I usually do.."

Laura said as she started to wash the strawberries.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Brother and sister moment   Brother and sister moment EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 12:02 pm

"You are eating for two now, Laur." Logan said, leaning against the counter, opening his beer.

"Yeah, a beer, what's it to ya?" He asked, smirking as he took a swig.

"See you got the baby bump now." He said, nodding his head towards her stomach. "When's the little tike due?"
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Brother and sister moment   Brother and sister moment EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 12:08 pm

Laura's head went directly down to look at her stomach, and saw she did have a bump. Which made her freeze a little since she hadn't really paid attention. So there was a bit of shock.

"Wow.. didn't really notice that." She said, before laughing slightly. "There goes my skinny figure.." She joked as she started to slice the strawberries in half.

And when she was done slicing the strawberries, she put the un-sliced strawberries back into the fridge.

She looked back at him when he asked her his question.

"I found out on May 24th.. And today is July 15th.. So.. some time in January." She said as she was really thinking about it now.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Brother and sister moment   Brother and sister moment EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 12:23 pm

Logan nodded. "Hope they'll like winter." He stated, smiling a bit.

"...I remember hearing you were supposed to be infertile... I'm thinking God had other ideas?" He asked, taking another drink of his beer.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Brother and sister moment   Brother and sister moment EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 12:31 pm

Laura laughed softly.

"I hope so too." She said.

Though.. I wish Dick was here..

She thought as she picked up one of the sliced strawberries and ate it.

"...I remember hearing you were supposed to be infertile... I'm thinking God had other ideas?"

Laura froze as she lifted her head up. She then slowly looked at Logan and gave him a hard stare.

"For once.. S.H.E.I.L.D messed up.. And.. I guess he did.."
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Brother and sister moment   Brother and sister moment EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 12:39 pm

Logan raised an eyebrow at her for a moment.

Right... touchy subject. He thought, remembering she was indifferent about God right now.

"Usually when they mess up, it's a good thing." He stated, never having much love for S.H.E.I.L.D., except when he worked with Captain America in WWII. Only time he enjoyed working with the group.

Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Brother and sister moment   Brother and sister moment EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 12:48 pm

"If we get out of here.. They better not find out about this baby.. I will kill them if they try to take this baby from me." She said as her hand suddenly went to her stomach.

Her mother figure was starting to show. Even though the baby was still growing, she felt really attached to it already. She wanted to keep the baby safe, as well as herself safe. She loved it..

Though she wished she knew the gender, due to she hated calling the baby a 'iti.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Brother and sister moment   Brother and sister moment EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 12:53 pm

"Don't worry, I'll help keep you two safe." He said, walking over to her and placing his hand on her shoulder.

"You're going to be a great mother, Laur." He stated, smiling at her with pride.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Brother and sister moment   Brother and sister moment EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 1:15 pm

Laura looked at Logan as he spoke to her. She smiled and nodded, before looking away at his compliment.

"Thanks, Logan.." She said, before eating another one of her strawberries. Though now she was eating them and barely talking.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Brother and sister moment   Brother and sister moment EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 1:22 pm

Kara walked down the stairs and headed towards the kitchen. She was a bit hungry from the workout she did earlier.. And she was craving for something in the wheat area.. Though she was also craving rice.

"Better make my decision when I see what's in the fridge." She said to herself.

Kara walked into the kitchen, before coming to a complete halt. Her eyes wide as she saw Logan in the kitchen with a girl with long black hair.

Though her eyes were more on Logan then the girl.. Due to she hadn't seen Logan in a long time.. like two months long.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Brother and sister moment   Brother and sister moment EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 1:30 pm

Logan looked up as a familiar voice reached his ears before she came into the kitchen.

He dropped his hand from Laura's shoulder and turned and smiled a bit at Kara. "Long time no see, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Brother and sister moment   Brother and sister moment EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 1:39 pm

Laura looked to see a blonde haired girl in the doorway, and could see right away that she knew Logan. She moved away and patted Logan's shoulder as she walked out of the room.

---
Kara watched the girl pass her by, before looking back at Logan.

"U-umm.. y-yeah.. haven't seen you in.. two months." She laughed nervously while putting her arms behind her.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Brother and sister moment   Brother and sister moment EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 1:44 pm

Logan nodded at Laura as she walked passed him.

He rubbed the back of his neck. "Yeah... been kind of busy. Didn't mean to "disappear" like I did." He stated.

"Missed our talks though." He said, giving her a smile. "So, how have you been?" He asked, leaning against the counter like he did earlier.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Brother and sister moment   Brother and sister moment EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 1:48 pm

Kara nodded at him.

"It's okay.. I've been busy too.."

Only to look back at Logan just in time to see him smile at her, and lean against the counter. Which caused her to blush, before looking away to try to stop blushing.

Why are you being like this, Kara!? This is only Logan!

"I've been.. good.. busy like I said.. with training. Since I saw how ruthless people are in the arena.."

Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Brother and sister moment   Brother and sister moment EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 2:05 pm

His smile turned into a slight smirk when he saw her cheeks turn pink a little.

He nodded at her comment. "Yeah... I heard about what happened to Laura's boyfriend..." He said, nodding his head to where Laura just left.

"Always best to be one step ahead if you can be." He stated, standing up straight.

"You know, we keep meeting in the kitchen... I think we need to find a new place to meet, don't you?" He asked, walking over to her and standing in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Brother and sister moment   Brother and sister moment EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 2:11 pm

Kara's head went up almost immediately when he mentioned Dick was with someone. She then looked at where that other girl Logan had called Laura left.

"So he was dating her?" She asked, before feeling a bit more sad.. Feeling sorry for that girl.

Before she nodded at Logan's statement.

She then looked back at him when he spoke about them meeting in the kitchen. Which made her laugh a little, before she blushed at how he stood in front of her now.

"I guess so.. But where could we meet instead of here?" She asked with a light smile.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Brother and sister moment   Brother and sister moment EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 2:15 pm

"Dunno, you know this house better then I do." He stated, smirking a little.

"Wanna get out of here?" He asked, getting tired of being stuck in this place.

Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Brother and sister moment   Brother and sister moment EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 2:29 pm

Kara looked away when he suddenly smirked.. Since every time he smirked he looked handsome, and it bugged her that she reacted this way.

She looked back at him and thought about where they could go.

"We could go to the park or the shopping district, or the Mirabella. Though that's a fancy restruant.. and it's expensive so.. that's off the list." She said.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Brother and sister moment   Brother and sister moment EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 2:36 pm

Logan smirked. "How about we save that for the second date?" He said, half joke and half truth.

"Whichever you want to go to, I'll be more then happy to drive.... Does this "Batman" have a bike?" He asked, itching to get back on a motorcycle again.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Brother and sister moment   Brother and sister moment EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 5:31 pm

Kara froze as her cheeks turned bright red.

D-date!?

"D-Date!?" She suddenly asked, completely forgetting he had asked her a question.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Brother and sister moment   Brother and sister moment EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 5:33 pm

Logan chuckled at her reaction. He was going to have fun with her; her reactions were just too cute and funny.

"That a problem?" He asked, smirking, leaning slightly closer to her face.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Brother and sister moment   Brother and sister moment EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 5:36 pm

Kara's eyes widened as arms lifted up to underneath her neck as he leaned closer to her. Her cheeks getting redder each second.

"N-no, I-I'm fine! Just d-didn't think you would j-joke like that.." She said as she was feeling nervous now.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Brother and sister moment   Brother and sister moment EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 5:40 pm

"Who said it was a complete joke?" Logan asked, in a low tone, mirth dancing in his eyes.

He leaned back away from her, feeling if he kept pushing it right now, she might faint (of course he would have caught her with no problem...). "You didn't answer my question about the bike." He pointed out, still smirking a little at her reaction to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brother and sister moment   Brother and sister moment Empty

Back to top Go down

Brother and sister moment
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next