HomeCalendarFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Life, My Love, My Only

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Superboy

PostSubject: My Life, My Love, My Only   Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:46 pm

Running back into the Manor and running through the halls while sexually frustrated taught Kon one thing. And that was he really hated the collars. Had they not been there, he could have ran much faster and with more ease to his room and continue what had started in the garden. As it was now, he was very uncomfortable. His clothed erection rubbing against his jeans as he moved.

The only comfort to be found was that he had not ran into anyone on the way there, as well as he was almost to his room. Once he reached his door, he was was also thankful that he would have an easier time opening his door with the way Tim was being held against him.

Wasting no time in opening it, Kon hurried inside, the door all but slamming behind him. He made his way to the bed, toeing off his shoes in the process. When he made it to the bed, he lowered Tim down on it before sitting down himself.

Then a sense of nerves and awkwardness filled him. What now? Tim's- Tim's gonna show me what to do... so he doesn't hurt... we're-gonna have sex. As these thoughts began to hit him, he felt his face heat up brightly as he fidgeted. They were gonna have sex. The ultimate act of physical intimacy.

Slowly, Kon leaned over and gently placed his lips to Tim's. His blood was boiling in his veins and his heart was pounding hard, but the kiss remained gentle before he pulled away and gave a nervous smile. "What do you want me to do?"
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: My Life, My Love, My Only   Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:36 pm

It was all surreal... and vaguely weird. He'd never been so ready to rush someone into hurting themselves just to feel relief of their current situation. Every few steps his groin would rub against Kon, eliciting a muted moan as the genius buried his few into Conner's bear chest.

He just only hoped that no one saw them like this. Neither would live it down.

Tim wrung his arms tighter around the hybrid's neck as he pulled himself closer to make holding him up a bit easier to open the door. The smaller of the two couldn't help but be a bit giddy at the thought. They were going to do this. They were going to be intimate with each other. He felt self conscious and suddenly nervous. Would he be good enough at this to help the hybrid, who clearly had no idea sex was possible between two males.

Jesus, Tim seriously had his work cut for him in the mean time.

His back hit the bed, softly of course. He watched a few emotions flitter across the clone's face. Normal ones for virgins, awkward and unsure. A chaste kiss soon followed.

"What do you want me to do?"

Tim's groin throbbed at the thought of what they could do. Tim rolled over, opening the door to the nightstand and shifted through its contents. Hand sanitizer, lotions, note pads, paper, pens, condoms, and lubrication usually filled the contents of these drawers.

No one, of course, ever bothered to question the contents of said nightstands. Five men lived here, you just didn't ask.

The ex-Boy Wonder fiddled around in the drawer grabbed a condom and the bottle of seriously needed lubrication. Dirty teacher time? Tim snorted at himself as he rolled on his back. One hand had a condom while the other had the lubrication.

"'Kay, Conner. Males, if they are deciding to have intercourse, used this." Tim held up the lube before wagging the condom on his opposite hand, "They use this for safe sex. I can't stress the importance of condoms. If we were both each other's first sexual partner...I wouldn't bother but..." There was a jealous tone to him admitting Kon might have had other partners, Tim had girlfriends and, of course, had slept with them. A bit uncomfortably, since in the end they only replaced what he couldn't have.

He just hoped the possibility of Kon's first time being with him, being his only time.

"Anyway, condoms and lube are two key aspects. You're with me, right? Have a question before I move along?"
Back to top Go down
Superboy

PostSubject: Re: My Life, My Love, My Only   Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:43 pm

Blue eyes blinked in confusion when Tim rolled around and went towards the nightstand. When the other began fishing around for things, Kon felt a bit of curiosity hit him, wondering what the other could be looking for and what it had to do with what they were about to do.

When Tim rolled back towards him, the hybrid listened intently to what was being told. He knew what condemns were, too many jokes and talks of them occurred back when he was a teen Titan (most by Impulse) for him not to know what they were and used for. But he kept quiet and listened like a good boy.

He wasn't entirely sure what the bottle of lubrication was for, but if it was something men used when having sex then it was important. Why is that in the night stand? he wondered briefly, curious as to who would put that in the nightstand of his room.

At the mention of safe sex, he nodded his head to show he was listening and understood. He knew about STD's. The dangers of them and their lack of cures.

"If we were both each other's first sexual partner...I wouldn't bother but..."

Kon frowned a little but tried not to get too saddened by those words. he knew Tim had dated before they got together. For a while he had been with Stephanie, though that relationship had always seemed a little bit well unstable with the number of times they were on and off. But still... it felt weird knowing Tim actually slept with some of his past dates. "I've never had sex." he spoke out, his cheeks reddening as he realized just how much more experience Tim must have had over him. Would he be good enough? What if he was terrible at it?

Feeling a little down and worried, he bit his bottom lip before asking a question. "Do we both wear a condom or just the penetrator?" he asked, hoping that the fact he's never had sex at all wouldn't be too much of an issue. Though his question brought forth a couble more. Who would be the penetrator and where did the penetration occur?
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: My Life, My Love, My Only   Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:50 pm

Tim felt something swell in his chest. He'd be Kon's first and Kon would, to a point, be his first. He'd never -actually- slept with a guy, but he did know how to do it. Maybe they should ease themselves into this. A serious amount of foreplay for it? Well, foreplay was a bit more for women to have their bodies respond to the touching...

"Well, usually the more dominate person in the relationship would be wear the condom and be... uh," Tim's face flushed a rose colored hue, "The penetrator. Which... uh... I guess would be you, unless you don't want to...?" The genius was okay with doing either, actually. Though, he had read the absolute wonders of bottoms but it was usually painful unless both parties knew exactly what they were doing... and, well Kon had no idea what he was doing and he only knew the theory to a precise working equation. This would be incredibly hard to do without either one of them doing damage to the other.

"And we don't have to do this, if you're not comfortable." Tim remembered being pressured into his first time and it absolutely sucked. Stephanie was a bit pushy, that's what he liked about her but... pushiness had its limit and she broke it, greatly. He was just glad she found a person like Cass to share herself with cause he was really not dealing with her anymore.
Back to top Go down
Superboy

PostSubject: Re: My Life, My Love, My Only   Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:23 pm

Upon hearing that the more dominating one was the penetrator, Kon felt himself nod in understanding before feeling his heart thud when Tim suggested he would fit the bill. The image of being over his boyfriend, seeing the young man writher in pleasure because of him... well he defiantly liked the sound of that.

"I want to." he spoke out, voice a little low with arousal at the idea. Ah but then he'd be entering Tim- wherever he was supposed to enter. Which meant that there was a chance of hurting him. He'd have to be very careful. He didn't want to hurt the other.

"And we don't have to do this, if you're not comfortable."

Kon paused to think on it. He could back out, find someway to figure out how to do it so as to not look like a fool or hurt the other. But-

"K-kon... I want you. so much, it hurts."

The words Tim had said back in the garden, the way he looked as the hybrid placed his hands on him. It filled him with so much arousal that he ached and longed to be close to the other. He wanted to be intimate with Tim. "I want to do this with you." he said, his hand reaching out to hold Tim's. He was nervous sure, but he was more than willing to do this act with his boyfriend. To have sex with him and be connected. He wanted that. Wanted Tim.
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: My Life, My Love, My Only   Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:24 pm

Tim leaned up for a short, chaste kiss taking in the moment. He shut his eyes, snaking his hands down to work at the hybrid's pants, buttons and sagging them down, but not to much. He needed the Boy of Steel in a different position before pants needed to be off.

"I'm glad." Was all the genius said as he reconnected their mouths, changing their positions to push the clone's back flush against the bed spread. He stratigically moved the hybrid's legs apart, bending them slightly to give himself ample space to work. He hummed in approval when he molded the clone into what he wanted... okay, that was really bad choice of words.

If they were going to do this, Kon's first time would be amazing. He'd be sure of it.

Tim slowly, or tried to slowly, remove the article of clothing that hindering his advances. He moved his mouth barely an inch away from the large male's face, taking a breath.

"This is going to sound odd but... how far did you and Cassie go?" How much to I have to work to be the best. He silently added in his mind. He just wanted to know if the clone had something in specific done to him, if not...

This would be quite the enjoyable night.
Back to top Go down
Superboy

PostSubject: Re: My Life, My Love, My Only   Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:33 pm

As soft lips pressed against his , Kon felt his eyes slowly close and add pressure to the chaste kiss. He felt hands tugging at his jeans and felt a small thrill of excitement. However the jeans were only tugged down a little which caused the Boy of Steel to be a little confused. But when the kiss broke, he had no time to question it for Tim reconnected their mouths and pushed him gently over and back.

The hybrid allowed himself to fall back onto the bed, his back hitting the sheets as Tim moved on top of him. Blue eyes opened to watch what the other did, a mix between nerves and excitement filling him. He felt, and allowed, his legs to be moved about as his jeans were finally coming off. He did his best to help by moving his hips a bit to ease the stripping before he was distracted by the other's question.

Blinking for a moment, Kon shrugged. "We just kissed and made out a few times." he said before flushing a little. "Nothing like what you and me have done." Once again, his lack of experience was coming into light. And it was kind of embarrassing. But he knew there had to be some reason Tim had asked. "Why?" he asked tilting his head a little.

Though it was hard to focus on his own question when his hardened member was aching in the confines of his boxers and Tim being so close to him.
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: My Life, My Love, My Only   Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:55 pm

Just kissing and making out? Okay, I can work with that. Tim thought to himself, trying his absolute best not to smirk. He knew how to do this, trained even to a point.

He really had to hate child prostitution rings, but they taught a few bedroom skills he was glad to have under his belt.

His hands moved to the hem of Conner's boxers, curling his fingers under the stretching hem of the article of clothing. Blue eyes connected with blue eyes, the genius could see the arousal in the slightly glassy eyes. His stomach lurched with a feeling of need.

But he could wait, Kon had to have a good time. He could worry about himself later.

He slowly removed the article of clothing, removing his eyes from the hybrid's own to look down at the clearly throbbing member of his boyfriend. He swallowed lightly, blushing at the sight.

"Try not to buck." Was Tim's only warning as he slowly stroked the appendage before leaning over and licking it, head to base. He pulled back to the head, giving the slit a small, exploring lick. Tim swallowed, again, out of nervousness. He trusted Conner not to hurt him but... it could happen on accident. They needed to be careful.

The ex-Boy Wonder moved his mouth over the flesh, not going farther than the head. He swirled his tongue around before giving the head a hard suck.
Back to top Go down
Superboy

PostSubject: Re: My Life, My Love, My Only   Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:18 pm

An answer was not given, but Kon-El forgotten all about it as Tim began to pull down his boxers. A slight gasp left the hybrid's mouth as his erection was freed and exposed to the cool air. Eyes locked to each other as Kon watching the look of arousal that was within his boyfriend that no doubt mirrored his own. He was getting very excited now.

But wait- He hasn't finished explaining what I need to do! he thought as he watched the other move lower. There were still a few things Kon needed to know! The hybrid opened his mouth to speak when Tim's vocie spoke out, the young man's face close to his erected member.

"Try not to buck."

Kon blinked in confusion and was about to ask its meaning when Tim licked his penis.

"Ah!" he gasped out, nearly bucking right then and there, but barely managed to keep his hips still as his hands clung to the sheets. As the tongue continued to lick about, this time at the slit, Kon felt himself pant and moan out hard as he tried to keep himself form bucking. Blue eyes watched Tim do his handiwork, the sight just as arousing as the action. Oh God! I didn't even know you can do th- Ah!

Kon groaned out loudly as Tim sucked the tip hard, his head throwing back as his eyes closed. "Oh God Tim!"
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: My Life, My Love, My Only   Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:03 am

Tim placed his hands on the subtle hip bones of his boyfriend, applying a little pressure while he slipped the appendage into his mouth a bit more, sucking and licking as much as possible to tease the hybrid. A weird thing he was slowly coming to enjoy, the sounds his... would this make him his lover? His lover... He liked the sound of it. He hummed in approval, also in a minor need to vibrate the male's erection.

His fingers scraped across the impenetrable skin as he continued to work. His knees shook lightly, the noises he could hear were setting in groin into an uncomfortable pulsation that oddly matched Kon's moans of approval.

The genius opened his mouth a bit wider as his pulse raged in his ears, barely putting a damp on the noises he could hear. Maybe, if anything, it just made them louder. He moaned around the throbbing f;esh in his mouth, trying not to let his hands wonder, trying his best not to just get this over with to move on to the next part of the 'lesson.'

(( Imaged Kon in a school girl outfit. BRB dying. Yeah, it's short but I'm on a skype call and couldn't think of anything too exciting. ))
Back to top Go down
Superboy

PostSubject: Re: My Life, My Love, My Only   Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:18 pm

Hands slid onto his hips, the pressure a reminder to the hybrid to keep them still and not to buck. Something he desperately needed as he begin to loose himself in the pleasure. A deep groan slipped form his lips as he felt more of himself get taken into the hot, wet, and oh so wonderful mouth. Every lick drew out a gasp, every suck brought forth a moan and it was all the clone could do not to plunge himself in further or tear apart the sheets clasped within his tightly fists hands.

"Ah- Tim! I-Oh God!" Kon panted heavily, his chest heaving up and down as he tried to not be too far gone. It was a difficult task as wave after wave of pleasure coursed through him, tempting him to get lost into it and greedily seek out more. "Ngh- Tim~" He didn't even know what he wanted to say, all that could leave his mouth, all he could think about really, were sounds of bliss and his boyfriend's name.

And then his member was surrounded by vibrations as the sound of Tim humming pierced his pounding ears. The Boy of Steel cried out as his hand tugged fiercely at the sheets, the fabric nearly tearing. Fingers scratched at his skin and helped keep his fogged brain to clear a little, help him focus on not bucking his hips. It was so hard though! So hot! Feels so good! Ah!

He felt more of himself being taken in and gasped before forcing his eyes to open once again. Taking in the sight of Tim in between his legs, his penis being sucked and swallowed up by the ex-Boy Wonder's mouth, the Kryptonian hybrid let out a deep moan and reached out to run his finger's through the soft raven hair.

"T-Tim. I'm- I'm gonna-" he could feel the pleasure building, his hips quivering with the need to buck and thrust and bring forth completion. He wasn't going to last long.

And then Tim moaned.

Crying out, he could not stop himself from bucking. His hips shot upwards quickly before moving back down as Kon's head fell back once more. He really wasn't going to last much longer.

(lmao Really? XD That is hilarious)
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: My Life, My Love, My Only   Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:32 pm

"T-Tim. I'm- I'm gonna-"

Tim groaned around the throbbing appendage, pumping it a bit further into his mouth. He lightly scrapped his teeth over the flesh, he had read somewhere that light scrapping would feel nice. Or great, he had no idea. Steph was pretty straight forward and knew how to get him off quickly to stop her from having to resort to things like that. blowing was just to convince him sex would be great and fun.

It really wasn't with her.

That thought caused him to relax his throat as he moved the erection into his throat. He knew to breathe through his nose and that he wouldn't choke. In reflect, alone, he swallowed. He felt the muscles under his hands tighten as Kon released into his mouth.

It really was expected, but not really. Tim choked for a split second before swallowing as much as he could. Some of it slowly dribbled from his mouth as he milk it for all it was worth. The genius slowly moved his mouth. Panting for breath as he leaned back on his knees looking at the hybrid. He licked the salty, musky substance from the corner of his mouth before wiping his chin. He felt a little embarrassed at the action, of course. His cheeks held a light blush with his swollen, red lips.

He mentally debated going in for another kiss or continuing on with the taking of Conner's virginity.

And that alone sounded amazing.
Back to top Go down
Superboy

PostSubject: Re: My Life, My Love, My Only   Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:59 pm

Kon gasped and moaned at the sensation around his penis as Tim groaned around it and and took in more. The hybrid wasn't sure how much more he could take, but what he did know was that it was amazing. "Ahhaa!" The raven-haired clone panted heavily as he felt teeth scrape across his member, not enough to hurt but just the right amount of pressure that made his toes curl and the pleasure skyrocket. He really wasn't going to last much longer.

And then Tim swallowed.

Kon cried out as he climaxed, his hand in Tim's hair gripped the locks but did not tug. He could feel the other to continue sucking, milking him for all he's worth and helping the hybrid ride out his orgasm. When he was spent, Kon panted heavily with his hands falling limply at his sides and lifted his head to look at the other.

Watching Tim sit on his knees and lick away the white substance that was the hybrid's seed, Kon felt the arousal grow in him once again. Sitting up, he reached out to cup his boyfriend's face and kissed him. He could taste his semen on the other's lips. It was bitter and he didn't really like it, but it was a reminder of what the other down. and that was enough to let shivers run though him.

His other hand moved down the pale body to grip the neglected erection of the other. He needed to give Tim pleasure as well. And though he didn't think he could do what Tim did, at least not yet, he could certainly do this. And so, he moved his hand up and down the shaft. hoping it would make Tim melt with pleasure before the lessons continued.
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: My Life, My Love, My Only   Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:38 am

The super's hand drug him into a forceful, needy kiss. The ex-Robin groaned into it, enjoying the select moments of dominance. He felt the lips against his recoil as, he presumed, Kon tasted himself. Tim couldn't help but give a dry, choked out moan laugh hybrid. Somehow the clone had decided his hand was going to pump him and oh God it sent lightning through his veins.

"K-kon, do-n't let me c-cum." Tim ordered, though it was a weak attempt at one. Tim needed to still be somewhat hard if he was going to do this, for the first time. Enough reading had left him knowledgeable enough to know this would hurt him. He needed a distraction if he was going to get through this intact.

Tim's free hand fumble along next to him, he had dropped the bottle of lubrication somewhere on the bed before he ravage Conner's penis. He just needed to remember... He hummed out a shaking moan as the cool bottle hit his flushed, heated body. Grabbing the bottle he moved his hand around the hybrid's own, trying to halt the the impending rise and release. God, his body wanted it so badly but he knew better.

"I need you, now." He groaned out, giving Conner a needy, aroused look. He moved them, for the most part he moved himself. He placed his back against the bed, working up the nerve to do what he was about to do. A flush covered his body as he laid, scarless, in front of the super he was head over heels for.

He just hoped he didn't suck.

He slid his knee up, lifting his bottom off the bed as he covered his hands in lube. His hands started to tremble. He shut his eyes, trying his best to calm down. Which he eventually achieved.

"You... you learn by visuals. Just watch what I do and I'll tell you what to do in a few moments." Tim stated breathlessly. His hands slid over his stomach, and groin. Slipping past and in between the muscles off his ass. With a breath he slowly teased the ring of muscles that would soon become a host to their love making. It sounded corny, but it was what they were doing.

He gasped as his finger slipped into the muscle. It felt uncomfortable and weird. It curled a finger and tried stretching the area. He knew what organ he was looking for and he also happen to know his fingers weren't long enough to reach it. On the other hand... Kon's hands seemed big enough and he knew the clone could pound into it. So, he calculated he just needed to work himself quicker than he had originally thought.

Another digit slipped in, causing him to groan at the motion. His hips dropped onto his hands before his rebalanced himself. God, he wanted to make a show but this was a bit uncomfortable, he curled his fingers once more before gasping.

"Touch me, please." It almost sounded obscene the way he said it, but he needed the distraction. He needed to get a little prepared before he'd have Conner try his hand at it.
Back to top Go down
Superboy

PostSubject: Re: My Life, My Love, My Only   Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:14 am

Upon hearing the chocked out moan, Kon was more determined to continue his acts and bring forth pleasure to Tim. That was until the other ordered him to not make him cum. Or tried to anyways. The hybrid's movements faltered but did not stop, not completely. Why? was all he thought but didn't ask as he watch Tim struggle to find something. Another moan was released before Tim's hand stopped his own from moving.

"I need you, now."

The way those words were spoken, that voice, that look- it was all so arousing that he groaned out and shivered as the other moved them about. Blue eyes watched memorized as Tim laid down before him onto the bed, his naked body flushed and begging to be touched.

But he had to wait.

Biting his bottom lip, he forced himself to concentrate on the task at hand. Tim was clearly about to show him what was next. Curiously he watched on, though with a heated gaze, as the lube was poured onto the ex-Boy Wonder and the raven-haired young man adjusted himself. Arousal filled him as Tim became more exposed, eyes traveling to the erect member and the now revealed bottom.

Kon was silent as the lube covered hand traveled lower until it reached the rings of muscle that was the entrance to Tim's rectum. Now I know where I need to penetrate. he thought as his member twitched, he was defiantly getting erected again. Though there was a bit of worry at the thought of being able to actually fit in there.

Then the finger entered through. Blue eyes widened a little as he watched with fascination and curiosity. Sensitive ears picked up every gasp and groan that left his boyfriend's mouth. Though when ever he watched Tim's face it seemed a bit... uncomfortable. Is he not getting any pleasure from this? he thought, and then was consumed with worry. Would Tim really dislike, maybe even feel nothing but pain, if the hybrid were to enter him?

"Touch me, please."

A shiver racked through his body as he gulped. Reaching out, he placed his hand upon Tim's knee before moving down the smooth leg to the real prize. Once more, he grasped Tim's erection and gave a firm grip. However, his movements were slower than before, eyes trained between his boyfriend's face and what the detective hero was doing to himself down in his ass. He was supposed to be watching after all.
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: My Life, My Love, My Only   Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:30 am

Tim pushed his head back into the bed, arching his waist trying to get a pumping motion with Kon's hand in time with his own hand wiggling. He slipped in a third finger and almost lost all want to breathe at that point. Every other breath was a needy gasp or just an obscene noise.

"Lube up your hand." Tim groaned out, trying to shove his fingers further in. They were barely able to brush the spot he knew existed. He was getting frustrated with himself. Kon hand larger hands, longer fingers. The thought caused another groan to escape his throat.

"You're going to, ahh, replace my fingers. One... at..." He slowly withdrew a finger, almost whining in response, "Time." He spread his legs a bit more as he groaned at the loss.

"Just like I did it. Just... ah... like I did it." He shut his, flushed and eagerly waiting for penetration that wasn't self caused. God, if Conner didn't do anything soon he was personally just going to push the clone down and ride him senseless.
Back to top Go down
Superboy

PostSubject: Re: My Life, My Love, My Only   Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:50 pm

Shivers ran through the Kyrptonian hybrid at the movements and sounds his boyfriend was making, heated blue eyes watching with vast interest as Tim added in the third finger and was gasping with need. It looked as if he was starting to enjoy what was being done to him. Kon began to speed up his pumping action just a little bit to help along the process, but slowed done when the other gave out the next order.

The super reached out with his free hand to grab the bottle of lube. Reluctantly he released his hold on the erect penis and opened the bottle. Squeezing the cool liquid-like substance onto his right hand, Kon watched as Tim slowly took one of his fingers out, nodding to shoe understood his instructions. Once his fingers were coated heavily with the lubrication, he moved closer to the other and kneeling in between the spread out legs.

His heart thudded fast and hard as heat filled his body. The non-lubed hand reached out and held onto Tim's thigh before bringing the lubed hand closer to the entrance. One at time. he thought to himself as he took a deep breath and brought one finger barely against the quivering ring of muscle. He added a little more pressure and circled around entrance as he recalled Tim doing before halting with a bit more pressure. Blue eyes flickered to Tim's flushed face before he slowly entered the finger inside.

It was a strange sensation. The anal cavity was hot and tight around his finger and wet from the lubrication already used as well as from his own finger. The hybrid bit his bottom lip at the feeling and continued to move his finger. Once all the way in, he tried to mimic what he recalled Tim had done and moved the finger about. It was a bit hard for he didn't know what the other did on the inside, but he did his best. Curling in his finger, he brought it out a bit before moving it all the way back in.

Am I doing this right/ he thought, looking up to Tim's face as he made a stirring motion with his finger. Soon, he added in the second finger. He moved it in just as slowly as he had done the first, moving the other finger about to make room. Once it was inside, he made a scissor like motion to help stretch the muscle before moving the two fingers out and thrusting back in. Once more he watched Tim's face, looking for signs of discomfort, pain, or pleasure to let him know if he was doing it right or not.
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: My Life, My Love, My Only   Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:57 pm

Tim sucked in a breath, anticipating Kon's fingers. He groaned out a needy moan as Kon slipped in a finger. God, he must have been a natural. Tim had read what to do, Kon just knew how to curl and flex and ohmygodheaddedanotherone.

The genius's brain went into hyperdrive as he tried to fuck himself on the fingers, His mouth parted as he ached and groaned with absolute need. Kon's fingers were barely doing anything except making him god awfully horny.

"More." He whined out, shoving himself a bit lower on the fingers as if to show he wanted, no, needed more of the addictive touch.
Back to top Go down
Superboy

PostSubject: Re: My Life, My Love, My Only   Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:50 am

I must be doing alright. he thought, hearing the moan that slipped out of Tim's mouth as the ex-Boy Wonder moved his hips to make the fingers impale more. The hybrid felt shivers run through him as he watched his boyfriend arch his back and groan in pleasure, all the while happy to know he wasn't making Tim uncomfortable or hurting him.

"More."

A groan left the hybrid's mouth at the needy voice, arousal hitting him hard as his fingers were taken in further from the young detective's movements. He bit his bottom lip before he slipped the third finger in. It was a bit harder to move the fingers about, but he started his scissor motions to stretch the muscles and make it easier.

Thrusting them about, he curled and stretched. All the while his thoughts turned a little naughtier. What it would be like to place his aching member inside the tight and hot insides. The very thought made him shiver and groan a little as his member twitched. He gave yet another thrust before deciding to enter his pinky as the fourth and final finger to enter. He himself was bigger than three fingers, so Tim could surely handle a fourth finger before they finally had sex.

He twisted the fingers about as he thrusted them in and out. He fidgeted a little on his knees, feel his arousal grow until it was uncomfortable. A few groans slipped out of his mouth as his hand on Tim's thigh squeezed a bit.
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: My Life, My Love, My Only   Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:49 am

Tim squeezed his eyes shut, biting his cheek as he tries to stop gasping and groaning in sheer want. As much as he just wanted the larger hero to impale him, by God his blood was practically singing for it, he knew he needed to be prepared. Then another fingers slipped in and Tim just about lost it there. He bit on his cheek hard enough to draw blood, the coppery taste was too familiar to him to be of any distraction.

Pumping motion inside of him that curled and spread was just perfect, amazing even. He suddenly could really get behind this style of sex. Well, maybe under would be more appropriate? He let out a frustrated groan, trying to met Kon's finger thrusts, but couldn't get that spot he just knewlaid inside of him. Fingering would never get it, he gasped before trying to speak.

"Kon, condom on, fuck me, now." The genius tried in his best commanding voice that probably sounded more like a bratty whine (or possibly a whimper). He would have done something with his hands, but they were currently holding his lower body up at an angle to help Kon stretch him.
Back to top Go down
Superboy

PostSubject: Re: My Life, My Love, My Only   Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:03 pm

Kon-El panted and groaned as he watched Tim writhe beneath him, the lean man biting his lip as a look of pleasure covered his feathers. The hybrid's fingers continued to thrust in and out, twisting and curling when needed as the round flesh greedily took them in. The very sight of it all was arousing, and Kon began to worry if he would last if he kept watching.

"Kon, condom on, fuck me, now."

The Kryptonian hybrid paused in his movements and stared at Tim before biting his bottom lip to prevent a deep groan. Slowly, he began to take his fingers out. One at a time they slipped out, the super making sure Tim's body adjusted to them leaving. It only made sense. He put them in one at a time, he should take them out in that order as well.

When the final finger slipped out from the now stretched and slick hole, Kon was suddenly filled with the urge to hurry and move faster. Blue eyes scanned the bed for the forgotten condom, taking a moment to look around the wrinkled sheets before spotting it. His lubed hand reached out to grab the square wrapper before he tried to tear it open. The lubrication on his fingers prevented him from getting a grip on it. And so out of frustration, he places it between his teeth and tore it open that way.

Kon made great haste to take it out, and once it unfolded he took a moment to stare. It was as if things were starting to slow down. He a deep breath he looked for the right end before moving to place it over his erect and weeping member. A hiss of a groan slipped passed his lips as he slid the rubber material over himself, fidgeting with the need for seeking release and adjusting to the strange feel.

Once it was on as far as it could go, he made his way back to Tim's spread out legs. Slowly, he nestled between them and aligned himself at the puckered entrance. Blue eyes looked up to meet with a matching pair of blue. Staring into the other's eyes, he gave a small smile. "I love you." he said quietly before thrusted inside.

A deep groan left his lips as he slowly pushed himself inside. It was so much tighter than he thought. And it was driving him mad. His whole body quivered with the need to thrust in faster and harder, but he resisted the urge. He didn't want to hurt his boyfriend. When he finally made it to the hilt, he forced himself to stop and breath. It was intense. The tightness, the heat. He couldn't quite make out the feel, for the condom's rubber surface acted as a shield of sorts, but it was enough for him to grow more aroused for being inside of the other. Oh god.
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: My Life, My Love, My Only   Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:50 pm

Adjusting was the hardest part. As soon as he was comfortable and ready the fingers were leaving him. He felt a bit empty but his cock twitched at the thought. The thought of being penetrated by Conner, by Kon. His mouth felt dry as he looked at the bulking man as he fumbled around. It was cute, it was so adorable. He couldn't help but let his eyes soften in response. God, Kon was such a dork. But he was his dork, no one else's.

That thought was short lived when Kon took that condom and ripped it open. With his teeth. Tim whimpered and let his head fall back on the bed as he wiggling under Conner trying to find a comfortable position. God, that teeth thing, he didn't even know why that turned him on as much as it did. He could just imagine the roll of the condom and bit his lip to hinder the need whimper he was about to make. Hands connected to his legs and spread them a little bit, Tim readily assisted with the movements while anticipating the the moment where Conner would enter and all of this preparation lead up to. He opened his eyes, he wanted to watch Kon's face, the idea fascinated him for some odd reason.

"I love you."

It felt like the world stopped, it was just them staring at each other for a few moments. His heart welled up, he swallowed to help the words down.

"I love you too." The ex-Boy Wonder whispered out, almost wanting to take Kon's hand as they proceeded... but he knew better. This was his first time, having access to both would be crucial to his performance. God, another groan. His brain just wanted to give his mind a dirtier word for a dirty thought. Blue eyes connected to another pair of blue ones as the hybrid started to slide in.

There were a very feelings the came up. It felt... weird, but really good. It hurt too, but that weird pain when you knew something good would happen and you just wanted to have more of it to get to the pleasure faster. Then it was just... comforting, God that was the weirdest of them all. He liked this, he felt connected to Kon and it just felt so freaking good.

Tim's breath hitched in his throat as he tried to breathe, tried to relax, compartmentalize the feelings he felt and just tried to focus on two. The love and the pleasure radiating through him. He could, barely due to the slick, odd feeling he had come to know from condom using, feel the twitching and the throbbing and God it was perfect. He tried to keep his eyes open, he really did but this? This was better than anything he'd ever fantasized about by far.

"You're doing great..." Tim whispered out, fingers twitching as he leaned his head back a little bit to get a bit more comfortable. He took a breath and let it go, merely waiting on Kon to decide the pace. This was his moment, his virginity that was-- Oh God.

"No longer a virgin." Tim teased with a breathy voice. He couldn't help it. It just felt so right to joke about this right now. Sex was supposed to be comfortable, not serious. Maybe that's why he never really enjoy it. Sex was about making mistakes, not perfection. Maybe that was why he was so awful at it too, oh well. He didn't care. He had a really nice cock up his ass and he was going to get pounded until one of them passed out.

Oh yeah, that sounded like a good plan.
Back to top Go down
Superboy

PostSubject: Re: My Life, My Love, My Only   Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:28 pm

The moment was intense on both a physical and emotional level. The words of love that passed both their lips, the locking of eyes that never left, and the intense heat that formed as they became one. It was all intense and incredible, and Kon wasn't sure what to focus on. A shaky breath left the hybrid's mouth as he remained still, trying to process all of the emotions and sensations running through him.

His sensitive ears picked up on Tim's hitched breathing as the other took him in and blue eyes watched closely for any signs of pain. The ex-Boy Wonder didn't look to be in any pain, or at least not much, and that eased the super and his worry. He relaxed more at Tim's whispered encouragement. He hadn't failed yet. That was good. It appeared as the ok to go as well. But before he moved, his boyfriend's other words caused him to lift a brow and chuckle.

"You don't say?" he said back with a small smile. Large hands rubbed small circles around the other's hips and thighs as he lowered his head to give a peck at Tim's lips. "I suppose I should thank you for that. But how?" he asked teasingly as he started to slowly pull out. He gasp a bit as he moved, the friction of Tim's inside rubbing him as he moved.

He moved about halfway out before he pushed back in, his pace still slow out of worry of hurting the other. He wasn't sure what kind of pace to go just yet and didn't want to screw up pleasuring the other. Hands gripped tightly at Tim's hips as he moved while blue eyes closed briefly from the pleasure coursing through him. They opened again soon enough to watch the other. He wanted to see Tim's reactions, as well as make sure the other wasn't hurting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Life, My Love, My Only   

Back to top Go down

My Life, My Love, My Only
Page 1 of 1