Dawn of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fun Games to Play

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

Fun Games to Play Empty
PostSubject: Fun Games to Play   Fun Games to Play EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 12:38 am

Garfield went into the entertainment room looking around. He found a game and plugged it in and started playing Call of Duty. (OOC: I've never played this before)

He moved back and forth as he shot and killed his virtual enemies.
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

Fun Games to Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun Games to Play   Fun Games to Play EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 12:41 am

Selina stalked into the room, needing a break from tall dark and brooding. Heavy on the brooding suddenly. She saw a first person shooter being play on the big screen as she slowly moved, resting her for arm on top of a couch that was place strategically in the room.

"I didn't peg you for a FPS sort of person." Selina said aloud, only taking a glance at the green skinned male playing the boring excuse for a game.
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

Fun Games to Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun Games to Play   Fun Games to Play EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 12:50 am

Gar gave a slight jump of surprise. He quickly hit pause and turned to look behind him. He saw Catwoman looking over him at the ty screen.

He smiled at her. "I play a lot of games. You want to join me?" He asked curiously. "If you don't want to play this we could play something else. Or watch tv or a movie." Beast Boy blushed slightly noticing he was rambling. "Really I'm just kind of bored and I'm looking for something to do."

He looked toward the door once again wondering how Tim and Conner were doing. He know Kon would take good care of Tim but that doesn't mean he wasn't worried about his friend. "I'm just trying to stay occupied really."
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

Fun Games to Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun Games to Play   Fun Games to Play EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 12:55 am

"I get it, honestly. But there are better ways of occupying yourself than playing mindless video game trash. I'll never understand your generation." Selina stated with an eye roll.

"No need to try to keep me to stay, I won't be here long. Batman was getting awful boring. Brooding over crime scene mumbo-jumbo can't be as interesting as he makes it. Just walking around until it's safe to speak to him again."
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

Fun Games to Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun Games to Play   Fun Games to Play EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 1:02 am

Gar smiled and turned to face her more fully leaving the game paused.

"I get that. Ro... Nightwing could be like that to sometimes when things got really serious. I don't think he was ever as bad as Batman but he had his moments."

Beast boy looked to the side his eyes soft as he remembered really serious cases when Dick, then Robin would become almost obsessive with his cases. If he ever snapped at them he would always apologize saying they didn't need two obsessive brooders in the family. He missed Dick.

"And I already worked out earlier today so I was looking for something a little mindless. Makes it so you don't have to think about the hard stuff, you know?" He shrugged hoping she understood what he was saying.
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

Fun Games to Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun Games to Play   Fun Games to Play EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 1:07 am

"You weren't there since day one. I watched him grow up." Selina shut her eyes, let a sigh smoothly fall out of her parted lips.

"I was there when he first started, wearing green scalie panties and pixie boots. None of the villains took him seriously... and that's why he did so well. You can't take a child seriously. You just can't." She took a shaky breath, feelings washing through her being. It was hard to talk about these things, she always tried to avoid it.

"Anyway, let's move on from that. Dick wouldn't like us sitting here like a bunch of emotional train wrecks. We have Batman, he's train wreck enough for the entire world."
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

Fun Games to Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun Games to Play   Fun Games to Play EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 1:14 am

Gar looked up at her and gave her a watery sad smile and nodded.

"You're totally right." He agreed. "You want to watch a movie until Batman gets a little less obsessy?" He smiled hoping she would like to hang out.

Dick had told him about Catwoman. She was spoken of almost like she was his mother. Gar might think she was beautiful but that was just what any sane man would think. Really he wanted to get to know this woman, that was such an important part of the bat family, Robin and Nightwings family.
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

Fun Games to Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun Games to Play   Fun Games to Play EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 1:22 am

"Kid, the world will end before Batman becomes less obsessive over minuet details. But I get the sentiment... I guess it wouldn't exactly be too... cumbersome to watch something mundane. Do you have something in mind, stud?" Selina walked around the edge of the sofa, fingers dragging against the fabric. Her hand removed itself as she sat on the piece of furniture.

"If I say anything a bit too big for your vocabulary, just tell me. I've been listening to Batman's logic for the past two weeks. I really do not think I could say anything taught in Ebonics class."
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

Fun Games to Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun Games to Play   Fun Games to Play EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 1:35 am

Gar smiled. She still made him blush slightly even though he knew she was with Batman. But hay she was Catwoman and he was a young man, as long as he did nothing stupid he should stay in one piece.

"I know I don't talk like it but I do have a pretty good vocabulary. I worked with two Robins and a computer genius that went by Cyborg. But if you say something that confuses me I'll tell you." He grinned. "No movies spring to mind. Maybe a comedy or Action movie?"

He stood. He unhooked the game system and went over to the movies to see what was available.
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

Fun Games to Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun Games to Play   Fun Games to Play EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 4:03 am

"Adventure. Never was much of a humor gal." Selina purred out, true to her suggestive styles. She rolled her eyes at herself and her antics. She already had a reputation. She didn't need to be proving it true.

"And not one of those movies like Seven Pounds or Inception. Batman ruined the logic in it all for me. Sometimes I really hate going to movie premiers with that man."
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

Fun Games to Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun Games to Play   Fun Games to Play EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 8:57 am

(Ooc: I never really wanted to see Inception and I never saw Seven Pounds)

Gar nodded. "Ok then. Lets see. What do we have that's got good Action that has a decent story and good fighting. Hmmm." He looked over all the titles.

"Ok I'll give you some titles and you pick from them. John Carter, A-Team, any of the Die Hards, any of Men In Black. Any of those interest you?" He turned to her waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

Fun Games to Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun Games to Play   Fun Games to Play EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 11:53 am

"I vaguely remember you being a hyperactive twit." Selina said flatly, raising an eyebrow. Suddenly she remembered the random, abet weird, stories Dick used to drone on about trying to distract Bruce and herself from going off and leaving/dismissing him for the night. She almost snorted, almost.

"All of those movies are a bit lame." Selina rolled her eyes, "Same horrible movie picking skills as him. Wonder if he learned it from you."
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

Beast Boy

Fun Games to Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun Games to Play   Fun Games to Play EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 3:58 pm

Beast Boy puffed out his cheeks indignantly and put his hands on his hips.

"I will have you know that Johny Carter is based of an 18th century classic science fiction book series. A-Team is really funny and has good fight scenes. The Die Hards are all classics, and the Men in Black were epics. If you want to watch something else you can come over and look yourself." He sniffed.

"And Dick didn't pick lame movies thank you very much and neither do I." He looked at her and moved aside waiting for her to come and pick a move.

(OOC: Sorry I just had to defend the movies. I really like them all XP)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fun Games to Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun Games to Play   Fun Games to Play Empty

Back to top Go down

Fun Games to Play
Page 1 of 1