HomeCalendarFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Mission Doppelganger

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Loki

PostSubject: Mission Doppelganger   Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:29 pm

Loki walked inside the cafeteria. He was in need of a good cup of café au lait. The mentioned beverage was the only addiction he had fallen victim to in the human world.

The Trickster went to the wending machine standing near the entrance. It didn't need any coins and Loki just placed a mug on it and pushed the button. He sometimes stopped to think how lazy humans were to have to invent these kinds of things...

He took the mug as the machine peeped and went to sit at one of the tables. He summoned a book to read as he sipped his drink. His happy-alone time was interrupted, though, by Superwoman.
Back to top Go down
Superwoman

PostSubject: Re: Mission Doppelganger   Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:29 pm

Amanda was in search of Loki. She needed his area of expertiece for something. She had dared out of the Brotherhood. Now that there were more people coming in it meant more people to be wary of. She walked into the cafeteria, spotting the famous trickster from far. She aproached him, sitting infront of him. "Hello Loki. How have you been?" She asked smirking.
Back to top Go down
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Mission Doppelganger   Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:36 pm

Loki turned his gaze at the Amazon and smirked in return. He hadn't seen Superwoman in awhile, with her plotting with Owlman keeping her busy and being somesort of a secret agent amongst the Villain side.

"Hello back. Oh, I've been faring fine. Been a bit busy." His smile widened sideways, eyes gleaming with mischief. The god then went back into his book, scanning the text iddly. "So, how are things proceeding with Robin? I'm gessing Owlman is having the time of his life molding his nephew." He let out an amused noice.
Back to top Go down
Superwoman

PostSubject: Re: Mission Doppelganger   Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:39 pm

She smirked, reaching her hand towards him. She laid it on the book bringing it down so she would have the Trickster Gods attention. "Just fine. It's my part of the plan that could use a little bit of a push." She gave him a mischevious smirk. "Want to help me a little bit?"
Back to top Go down
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Mission Doppelganger   Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:48 pm

The Prankster lifted his eye brow at Amanda questioningly, his interest caught. "What would you like me to do?"
Back to top Go down
Superwoman

PostSubject: Re: Mission Doppelganger   Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:58 pm

She grinned wickedly. "I want you to make Superboy more suspicious of Alfred." She made a gesture with her hand. "Maybe target his precious Tim."
Back to top Go down
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Mission Doppelganger   Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:19 pm

"Maybe target his precious Tim."

Loki frowned. Target him... The god wasn't sure if he liked that idea. He almost let out a sigh at how sentimental he had become, towards the boy mostly.

"I can see you already have a way in mind." He said, not letting his reluctantness sound in his voice. He would have been more thrilled about Amanda's suggestion, if the target would have been someone else. Loki had even technically promised to the boy to protect him, and if anything else, The God of Mischief always kept his word. But Tim was the perfect aim for making Superboy suspicious... Whatever Superwoman suggested he'd do, Loki would make sure Tim would not suffer greatly or too long about it.
Back to top Go down
Superwoman

PostSubject: Re: Mission Doppelganger   Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:33 pm

She smirked, reaching her hand into her pocket. She fished out a little vile containing a clear liquid. She slipped it to Loki. "This is not a deadly poison, but it will give you the impression it is." She said in a low voice so people couldn't overhear them. "Once ingested it will start effecting with in five minutes. First stomach pains and then a fever and cold sweat. May result into violent vomiting. Then he starts losing feeling from his limbs and gets short period black outs. Then he starts to get better." She leaned a bit more forward, looking into Loki's eyes. "I want you to pose as Alfred and make sure you are seen when you give Tim the poison, maybe throw a bit of malice into him so they will think he really is out to get them."
Back to top Go down
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Mission Doppelganger   Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:44 pm

He took the vial and brought it to eye-level, swirling the liquid inside it. He fixed his gaze on Superwoman again, letting an evil smirk grace his lips. Wouldn't do to reveal his real thoughts about this whole thing. Loki was confident Tim would survive those symptoms. The young hero was tougher then he let out to be.

He put the vial into one of his poutches. "I will do as you ask. You want me to do it right this moment?"
Back to top Go down
Superwoman

PostSubject: Re: Mission Doppelganger   Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:09 pm

She smiled wickedly to him. "When ever you feel like it. Preferably before Owlman brings the Robin in." She said getting up from the table. "Thank you Loki. I knew I could count on you. I will owe you one." She said as she walked by him. "Good luck."
Back to top Go down
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Mission Doppelganger   Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:11 pm

Loki smiled and lifted his cup at her. He took a sip and grimaced. It had gotten cold...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mission Doppelganger   

Back to top Go down

Mission Doppelganger
Page 1 of 1