Dawn of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Keeping Eyes Opened

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Superboy

Superboy

Keeping Eyes Opened Empty
PostSubject: Keeping Eyes Opened   Keeping Eyes Opened EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 4:05 pm

Kon hurried as fast as he could back to the manor after the incident at the church. He didn't want to leave Tim alone anymore than he had done so already. And after his conversation with the villainess, he was intended to keep his eyes peeled for any suspicious acts and keep the other safe.

As he made it to the manor, he wasted no time in going to the infirmary. Once inside, he didn't even have to look for the other. He knew where Tim's bed was now by heart and made his way to it with faster speed now that his collar was deactivated.

Moving to the other's bed, he noticed his boyfriend was sound asleep. Giving a soft smile, he reached out to stroke the raven locks. he looked so peaceful. Something that wasn't always there when the other was sleeping since the day of the incident. It was nice, to see such a relaxed look on the man he loved.

I'll do whatever I can to keep you feeling like this always. Kon thought before leaning down to place a light kiss on his forehead.
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Eyes Opened   Keeping Eyes Opened EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 4:16 pm

For the most part, Tim's body had started to function as an awake body the moment his brain knew someone had opened the door to the room. With Batman's paranoia training he'd be up by the time, whomever it was, was at his bed. Or, it should have been there normally but his body was exhausted. It didn't like being in the Infirmary. It wanted to be in a bed. With warmth that didn't feel stale or mechanical.

He really wanted Kon cuddles.

Tim felt pressure on his forehead. He took that as a cue that Kon was finally back and was happy to see him. Then again, when was Conner never not happy to see him?

"Wah... too' 'ou?" Tim said tiredly, completely out of it for a moment as his body tried to wake up from its unusually pleasant slumber. There wasn't any nightmares, for once. It... it was great.
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Eyes Opened   Keeping Eyes Opened EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 4:43 pm

"Wah... too' 'ou?"

If there was one thing Kon could say about Tim in the mornings, it was that he was adorable. Smiling softly at the other, he gave a light chuckle. "Hello to you too." he said before sitting the chair that he always had set out. "I guess you woke up earlier? Sorry that I wasn't here. I went down to the church that was near town." he explained.

"And I ran into some... unexpected and unwanted company." he added, a small frown on his face. With a small sigh, he shook his head and smiled at the other. "Miss me?"
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Eyes Opened   Keeping Eyes Opened EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 5:05 pm

"Mhm... woke up earlier. Sleep..." Tim mumbled out moving his hands to rub his eyes. After doing so he stretched his arms and legs while making a noise of strained effort to awake his muscles.

"'pany? Yeah, miss you..." Tim blinked his opened before shutting and rubbing them again.
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Eyes Opened   Keeping Eyes Opened EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 6:05 pm

Kon watched Tim as he rubbed his eyes and mumbled out his words. It was all too cute. Tim was too cute. So adorable. he thought with a big grin as he watched the adorable display. When Tim mumbled about missing him while rubbing his eyes again, Kon felt his cheeks heat up a little bit.

"Missed you too." he said, his smile turning softer. That was until he thought of a little tease. "You know, I thought robins were supposed to be morning birds." he commented, giving a little smirk.

"Not that I mind. You're really cute like this." he added, his cheeks heating a little as he said it.
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Eyes Opened   Keeping Eyes Opened EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 6:11 pm

Tim moved his hands from his eyes giving Conner a very tired and weak glare.

"Ha ha." Tim drawled out, not exactly impressed with that statement.

"Also a Bat. Not used to waking up before three in afternoon." Tim said before givin a small blush in response.

"I'm not cute!" Tim whined out, lookin up at Kon with unbelieving eyes. He was not cute! He was... Uh... Attractive, not cute!
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Eyes Opened   Keeping Eyes Opened EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 7:34 pm

"Touche." Kon said, placing his elbow onto the chair and resting his head in his hand. When the other whined about not being cute, Kon smiled and chuckled lightly. "You look pretty cute to me." he said, enjoying teasing his boyfriend so. And he was. Tim was one of the cutesiest things he ever saw. And the hybrid thought that even when they were just friends.

"You're acting pretty cute too." he added just for the kick of it. Briefly he wondered if Tim would flush while pouting. That would be really adorable. Makes me want to kiss him. he thought. But that could wait a little bit. Tim just woke up after all.
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Eyes Opened   Keeping Eyes Opened EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 7:56 pm

Tim started to pout, this wasn't fair! He was so not cute. He sat up giving a stretch once more, scratched at his bandaged arm.

"Am not..." He whined out, letting his arms fall into his lap. He looked like an owl and heslowly blinked Kon into a sharpness. He was a bit more awake then earlier but not by much.
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Eyes Opened   Keeping Eyes Opened EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 1:15 am

And there it was. The pout! And although it was not accompanied by a blush, it was still adorable. Kon simply smiled at the other while Tim sat up and stretched. Blue eyes took in the sight for a moment before they lingered to the bandaged arm that the other scratched at. It still caused his chest to ache whenever he saw it.

"Am not..."

Kon brought his attention away from the arm and to the slowly awakening man he had come to love. "Are too." he countered before standing from the chair to lean over and kissed Tim to prevent any other arguments.
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Eyes Opened   Keeping Eyes Opened EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 1:21 am

Tim was going to counter Kon's 'Are too!' when he felt lips press against his own. It took Tim a moment to respond by adding his own pressure to the kiss while making a lazy effort to deepen it. He paused before moving his head back.

"Kon, I want out of this room." Tim whined, blinking his eyes while giving a pout. The ex-Boy wonder hoped that the well named 'puppy dog' face would get Kon to take him out of here. If not, well, he'd leave anyway. He'd been here for two weeks and hadn't done anything cutting wise. He was fine, honest!
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Eyes Opened   Keeping Eyes Opened EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 1:11 pm

The super let out a light hum as Tim returned the kiss. It was slow, soft, and lazy. And it was nice. But before it could go further, Tim pulled back. Kon looked at him with a questioning gaze until the ex-Boy Wonder spoke out. Well, whined was more like it.

Blue eyes took in the adorable face the genius was giving him, and Kon couldn't help but melt a little. This was what he meant when he said Tim was cute. It was even cuter due to the fact that Tim didn't often give out these kinds of looks. Well, more so after they started dating.

But Kon didn't think he had the say in whether or not Tim got to leave. "I'm not sure I'm the person to talk to about that." he said honestly, giving an apologetic smile. "But um, maybe we could go for a little walk? That should be ok.. right?" To be able to spend time with Tim outside the infirmary would be nice.
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Eyes Opened   Keeping Eyes Opened EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 2:29 pm

"I don't think it matters, but yeah! Walking sounds nice." Tim chripped out. A little excited.

"Can we... Uh... Make a date out of it?" Tim offered with a hint of a blush coating his cheeks. They hadn't actually been on one since coming to this world.

(( sorry it's short. Phone kept glitching and I just gave up. ))
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Eyes Opened   Keeping Eyes Opened EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 6:56 pm

Kon's face flushed at the suggestion of a date, but a big grin formed on his lips as well. "Uh yeah.. sure." he said. He really couldn't keep the grin off of his face. "Sounds like a plan." The hybrid felt excited now. A date with Tim! He couldn't wait. "So uh, where do you want to walk to?" he asked, his mind trying to think up ways to make where ever they go run smoothly and be romantic.

It was their first date after all. It needed to be great. He didn't want to screw anything up.
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Eyes Opened   Keeping Eyes Opened EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 7:14 pm

"Uh, outside? Been cooped up in this place long enough." Tim added, thinking about it all. Somewhere with air, somewhere not that many people went to? Outside. Perfect.

Plus he might convince the clone to go cloud watching. Cloud watching was fun... not really but it was better than nothing.
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Eyes Opened   Keeping Eyes Opened EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 7:38 pm

Kon chuckled, rolling his eyes. "Well yeah outside. Being in the manor isn't really taking a walk now is it?" he asked, with a tilt of his head. He sat down at the edge of the bed and reached for Tim's hand. "So where outside do you want to go?" he clarified, wanting some clue as to where they were going. Or was it all going to be spontaneous? Spontaneous was fun too.
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Eyes Opened   Keeping Eyes Opened EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 7:43 pm

"Uh... dunno. Probably not that far." Tim added, thinking about how large the Garden actually was. He uncovered himself, throwing his legs off the side of the bed so they could dangle for a short while. Where could they go without seeing anyone? Tim was drawing a blank.

"I dunno if the Garden's the same or different than the one at home."
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Eyes Opened   Keeping Eyes Opened EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 8:59 pm

The ex-Boy Wonder did have a point. They couldn't go to far. After all, they didn't know if it was ok for Tim to be even out of the infirmary let alone walking about. So staying close by was a good idea. But somewhere they couldn't be disturbed or caught.

At the mention of the garden, Kon blinked before tilting his head. "I wasn't int eh garden that often back in our universe, so I don't know." he admitted when he tried to think about it. "But the manor is pretty much the same. I think. So it can't be that different." he said, thinking of what he was saying. But he wasn't sure of the garden was the best place.

If only I could take him to the park or something. He thought as he frowned in deep thought. But he couldn't think of anywhere else. "So the garden then?" he asked, giving a smile. He stood up off the bed and offered a hand to the other.
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Eyes Opened   Keeping Eyes Opened EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 2:11 pm

"Sounds good." Tim said, taking Kon's hand to get to the floor. It felt weird that these beds were so high. Sure, he was 5'8" but it was still awkward trying to get to and fro from it. Once to the ground he immediately clung to Kon's torso. It had been way too long since he had held the clone, or been held by the clone. It was starting to hurt at the lack of contact.

The ex-Boy Wonder nuzzled his face into the pectoral muscles of his boyfriend, breathing in his scent full on for the first time in a long time.
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Eyes Opened   Keeping Eyes Opened EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 5:24 pm

The hybrid helped the other off of the bed, knowing that it was hard for anyone to get off of the high things. And then suddenly Tim clung to him. A light flush filled the super's cheeks as a soft smile graced his lips. Wrapping his arms around the other, he returned the embrace and enjoyed the moment.

How long had it been since he got to legitimately hug Tim? That day at the arena. he thought sadly. When he was holding Tim close and try to offer some comfort while Dick fought- and lost his life.

The kryiptonain hybrid shook his head as he tried to not think about that. He didn't want the good mood dampened. Tim and he, they were gonna have a date. True it was just a walk, but it was still a date! But first, the hybrid was going to enjoy this moment of affection Tim was giving him. So cute.

Nuzzling against the top of Tim's head, he too took in a whiff of the genius's scent. He was pretty sure his boyfriend just sniffed him so it was ok. But eventually, he began to pull back a little. "Aren't we supposed to be going on a walk?" Not that the cuddling wasn't nice. It was great even. But he was a bit excited to go on that date.
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Eyes Opened   Keeping Eyes Opened EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 5:35 pm

"Pfft, moment ruined Kon." Tim said a bit amused. The ex-Boy Wonder slipped around to nestle into Kon's side while wrapped an arm around his waist.

"Oh well, just show the way... or should I? I'm unsure if you even know your way around this place." Tim added, pointing out the fact the clone hadn't actually visited the Manor all that much (or at all really). His main exposure was through this fucked up game world.
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Eyes Opened   Keeping Eyes Opened EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 7:04 pm

Kon gave a sheepish smile after being told he ruined the moment.. "Sorry." Maybe he should have calmed down his excitement. it wasn't as if either of them was going anywhere, so they could have taken their time in getting to the walk. But it was their first date! Was it so bad he was excited for that?

The hybrid was taken out of those thoughts when Tim snuggled into his side. Kon gave a grin as he wrapped his one arm around Tim's side, mirroring the other's action. The grin faltered a little at the question of his guiding skills. "Hey I found the garden once before. It can't be that hard." he said, pouting a little.

But then when he stopped to really think about it, he had only been to the gardens once. By accident. And he hadn't really gone anywhere apart form the infirmary, his room and outside to the church.... 'Then again, if you want to lead, that's fine."
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

Red Robin

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Eyes Opened   Keeping Eyes Opened EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 7:07 pm

Tim almost snorted, Kon could be so oblivious sometimes.

"Fine, just try to keep up." Tim teased the boy of Steel as he moved forward guiding the other to their destination. It should take that long right? Plus it would be nice and warm...

Perfect for outside cuddles.

Yes, outside cuddles.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Eyes Opened   Keeping Eyes Opened Empty

Back to top Go down

Keeping Eyes Opened
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn of Legends :: Wayne Manor :: Infirmary-
Jump to: