HomeCalendarFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Look It's Only A Kiss...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Iron Man

PostSubject: Look It's Only A Kiss...   Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:21 pm

Tony opened the door to his, her, room as he, she, pulled the Captain or America into the room behind him, her. The door clicked shut as Tony could feel Extermis whirl to life making sure its host was alive and well before moving to a subtle hum in the back of his, her, mind.

Tony dropped the soldiers hands before looking up at him for a moment.

"Look, I'm sorry about last night. Seriously, that was so out of character for me, it won't happen again." It'll happen more than you know.

"I'm also sorry for being a fucking hypocrite, again. I had no control over what the fuck went down last night. Not exactly sure what went down for the most part, either. Anyway..." Tony looked at his well her hands.

"I can just imagine the... sort of 'I'm Steve rogers and I give a shit so please don't tell me you went after Loki or I'm going to be disappointed' look you're going to give me. But I did. But... he changed how to turn me back into a guy... and... God, this is really awkward. Uh..." Tony refused to look up at this point. The ground was a lot better of a conversational partner.
Back to top Go down
Captain America

PostSubject: Re: Look It's Only A Kiss...   Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:39 am

Steve felt himself being pulled inside before the door closed behind them. Blue eyes waited curiously for what the other had to say. He didn't have to wait long. Tony released his hand and looked up at him before beginning to speak. But what was said first was not what he was expecting. Steve's brows furrowed upon the apology before offering a small smile.

"Nothing to apologize about." he said, not wishing for the other to think he/she couldn't come to him when in such a situation of feeling so vulnerable again. He didn't like the idea of Tony's walls coming back up. He wanted the brunette to open up, to let others in. To let him in.

At the second apology, this one about being a hypocrite, Steve felt a little bit confused. But before he could say anything, the billionaire continued to speak. I have a look for that? he wondered with a raised eyebrow, before frowning when Tony did admit to going off to see Loki. Didn't he-she know how dangerous that was! What if something had happened? If something had happened to Tony- Well the anger that formed from that thought was enough to make the man clench his hands into fists.

But that vanished when the other mentioned that Loki changed how Tony could go back to being a guy. Curiosity filled the soldier as he waited for the other to speak. "You need to what Tony?" he asked. If it meant the other could go back to to being a man, he would have thought Tony would be all over it.
Back to top Go down
Iron Man

PostSubject: Re: Look It's Only A Kiss...   Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:45 am

"Okay... this is really awkward and this is me talking." Tony almost felt the need to bark out a laugh, but he couldn't. He, she, didn't want to. She looked up blue eyes connecting to blue eyes.

"Loki... told me I had to... Kiss..." Tony, think so this doesn't sound weird and homosexual!

"...kiss my best friend." Tony looked away in an instant trying his, her, best not to blush to death. It was embarrassing and would probably no doubt degrade both of them. Even thought Tony secretly would have leap at the chance to do this under any other circumstance but this one... this one could lead to something horrible. Like Steve rejecting him before he even had the chance to try to make something out of this.

Oh wait, never going to happen with a homophobic man from the 1940s. Maybe Howard had the right idea. No, Howard was never right.
Back to top Go down
Captain America

PostSubject: Re: Look It's Only A Kiss...   Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:28 am

Now Steve was really curious. Something Tony Stark found awkward. The super soldier didn't think that was even possible. Blue eyes connected and the blonde found himself waiting with baited breath with what was needed to be done. To hear what had Tony so flabbergasted.

A puzzled frown formed on his face when the word kiss was brought up. Kiss? Kiss who? Loki? I swear if that Asguardian mad man wants Tony to kiss him I'll-

"...kiss my best friend."

Steve felt his eyes widened as his breath hitched. What? Shock filled his being as the words sunk in. Tony had to kiss his-her-his best friend. Which meant- Which means he has to kiss me. A light blush filled his cheeks as well as panic filling his body. To kiss Tony- that was wrong. The way he was raised, such a thing was wrong. But it was to help his friend. Surely-surely that would be ok.

It's not as if I'll like it or anything. he thought as he rubbed the back of his neck. "I.. see..." he said before placing his arm back down to his side. With a deep breath he gave a look of determination and braced his body. "Alright then. If that's what needs to be done to return you to normal."
Back to top Go down
Iron Man

PostSubject: Re: Look It's Only A Kiss...   Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:34 am

"If you're uncomfortable with we don't have to do it, honestly." Tony stated, trying to make this not feel forced. That Steve would... want to do it. Personally, for his own need that for a moment Steve could actually care enough about him in a manner to do that and maybe have a little mental fantasy to have actually existed.

"Seriously, Cap, if... if you really don't feel comfortable doing this I can just go back to the original option of..." Tony felt a shiver roll down her back at the thought of the original plan, "kissing Loki. Which I'd be more than willing to do... if you're really not okay with this." Maybe he was being so adment because he, she, suddenly knew what it was like to be forced into a position and almost used. Tony didn't want to do that, no... this would be completely consensual.
Back to top Go down
Captain America

PostSubject: Re: Look It's Only A Kiss...   Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:54 am

A small frown formed on the patriot's lips when Tony told him they didn't have to do it. Why was it that whenever he tried to help, the other would find some way to push him away? True he wasn't comfortable with the idea, but he could get over it long enough to help a friend in need. What kind of man would he be if he left Tony as he was?

When Tony mentioned of going with the original plan, that involved kissing Loki, Steve's eyes flashed. Anger and an emotion, that of Steve didn't know better he would have called jealousy, filled him as he frowned and took a step towards the other. "He's not touching you." Steve said, his voice leaving no room for argument. "I said alright, so just let me help you out." he added, feeling a little irritated.

With only a moment to prepare himself, he reached out and cupped Tony's face with his hands before quickly placing his lips on the other's. The lips were soft and it felt weird, but he was doing this to help his friend. It was to help him.
Back to top Go down
Iron Man

PostSubject: Re: Look It's Only A Kiss...   Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:01 am

Tony heard Steve's words and went to argue his point until he felt a hand on his face and then Cap's face getting increasingly closer until there lips locked. Tony's eyes widened as she quickly grabbed on to Steve's shirt as his eyes squeezed shut. He, she, resisted the need to making the kiss something more, but she found her mouth open anyway as she clung desperately to Steve's shirt.

Said shirt probably wouldn't live through the night either.

Tony's legs felt weak as Extermis fed him the information that his biology was changing, again. Except this time Extermis was recording it so he could live through the pain, again and again whenever he would to.

Yippee.

Tony felt his legs give out as she quickly became as he, with pain. Lot's of pain.
Back to top Go down
Captain America

PostSubject: Re: Look It's Only A Kiss...   Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:46 pm

Hands grabbed hold of his shirt as the mouth he pressed against opened slightly. Steve felt his cheeks heat up a bit in embarrassment as a stray thought of his lack of experience in kissing crossed his mind. But- but that shouldn't matter. he thought trying to banish such feelings away. This isn't about experience. This is about helping Tony.

Suddenly it felt as if Tony was about to slip from his hands and acting on instinct, Steve dropped one arm to wrap around the other's waist and pull the brunette close to keep him/her from falling. Chest against chest, Steve could feel the transformation setting in. The chest against his was growing flatter, broader, firmer. The waist his arm was wrapped around grew a little less curvy. And the lips against his were still soft, but a little thinner.

Opening his eyes a little, he could see the more masculine features having returned to Tony's face. he finally looked like he should. He was back to being Tony. Steve felt his shoulders relax as he closed his eyes again and pressed a little closer. His thumb swiped against the now masculine cheek as opened his own mouth a little. This felt nice.

Wait what?

Blue eyes snapped opened as his body stiffened. Panic filled his body as Steve broke the kiss and looked at Tony. His hand remained on the other's cheeks and his arm remained wrapped around Tony's waist, but he didn't pay them any mind. HIs focus was on Tony and his own troubling thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Iron Man

PostSubject: Re: Look It's Only A Kiss...   Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:03 pm

Tony felt the arms around him, pulling him closer to the toned chest in front of him. If he hadn't been in so much pain, at the current moment, he'd be all up for teasing and dropping not to subtle hints at the fact Steve was doing this. This was started by Steve. But, the could wait. Because, this shit fucking hurt.

Tony almost breathed a contented sigh of relief when the pain stopped, not that he'd admit to Steve how much it hurt but...

Wait...

Tony could feel something, a thumb, swipe across his cheek as Steve's body was pressing closer.

What?

He didn't mistake the feel of Steve tensing and moving his mouth. Tony almost whined, almost. They were having a good moment until Steve's brain set in.

Fuck you Steve's brain.

"Fuck, feel like I was rammed by a freight train." Tony cracked open an eye, almost giddy to here his voice once more. Steve looked a little... confused and a bit disturbed. It was adorable, for the most part. Oh! Time to tease.

"You aren't that bad of a kisser either. Wonder where you learned that from." Tony said smoothly, being the ass everyone knew him to be.
Back to top Go down
Captain America

PostSubject: Re: Look It's Only A Kiss...   Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:13 pm

The moment Tony spoke, Steve felt himself frown with worry, though it was mixed with the relief of hearing the familiar male voice. Was the transformation painful? "You ok?" he asked, his brows creasing. That was until Tony spoke again. A light flush filled his cheeks as his frown deepened at the other's teasing. Leave it to Tony to pull something like that. "I wouldn't be able to tell you." he muttered out, feeling a little at a loss.

And then blue eyes looked down at the arm of his still wrapped around the man's waist and the hand on his cheek. Feeling his blush darken just a little, he dropped his arms and took a step back. The patriot cleared his throat rubbed the back of his neck, not sure quite where to look now.

"So uh... glad to see you back to your old self." he muttered out, looking at Tony form the corner of his eye before looking at one of the walls. God he felt awkward, embarrassed and confused. I actually enjoyed the kiss... what's wrong with me? he thought with mortification. He wasn't that way after all. Right?
Back to top Go down
Iron Man

PostSubject: Re: Look It's Only A Kiss...   Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:21 pm

Steve moved from hold Tony, who wobbled for a moment before checking his balance. Steve was being sheepish?

Stop you're making my heart bleed.

"Aha, it's good to be a guy. Tits are annoying. Tony looked at his hands and flexed his fingers before looking at himself. Male arms, male legs, male voice? Check, check, and check! It was great to be back...

"Well, I'm perfect now. So, tell me... was I the first?" Tony teased. He tried his best not to be piney or excited, both seemed a little too... hinting at something he didn't want to hint at just yet. Though, a smaller amount of jealous made way into his chest. Tony had no right to hope he was but... God damn it he wished he was.
Back to top Go down
Captain America

PostSubject: Re: Look It's Only A Kiss...   Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:20 pm

Steve couldn't keep the blush off his cheeks, nor the frown form his lips. Did Tony have to speak so vulgarly? Sure Steve heard people cursing. He was an army man after all. But not even soldiers spoke like that. At least, not back on the 40's. The super soldier cleared his throat and glanced at the other while the man seemed to be inspecting himself.

Blue eyes rolled when Tony put emphasis on the word perfect. But that was soon forgotten when the other tried to tease him more by asking if it was his first kiss. The blonde stared at the other for a moment before his eyes widened and his face turned scarlet. That- that had been his first kiss.

My first kiss... Steve could feel his cheeks heating up greatly. By Joe he would be permanently red at this rate! Blue eyes quickly glanced else where while Steve fidgeted from one foot to the other, his arms crossed. He wasn't going to answer. Sure, his reaction was probably answer enough, but he wasn't going to say out loud that that had been his first kiss. It was very embarrassing.
Back to top Go down
Iron Man

PostSubject: Re: Look It's Only A Kiss...   Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:51 pm

Tony blinked watching Steve's reaction in a second by second realization. First Steve had his thinking face, adorable. Not his eyes widened in realization, adorable. Steve's face exploded in a blush that had Tony almost blushing, if his cheeks could even do such an action. He had been given a rare thing. A first kiss. And wow, it had been exactly what he needed.

For once in his life Tony was speechless. What did you say to a guy that had never had his first kiss? Could you try to play it off. Instead Tony started to ramble; something he did when under pressure and unsure of what to do.

"Well, I guess I'm glad it was me. Wait, that didn't come out right I mean I appropriated it... but... uh... wait that's... uhm... great uh... I... uh..." Tony started to fidget almost as badly as Steve was. Appropriately speaking he wanted to just pull the soldier into another kiss just to make the awkardness go away.

"Uh... then I guess I'm sorry that was... a.... wasted on me." Nope, totally okay with that. Tony added internally.
Back to top Go down
Captain America

PostSubject: Re: Look It's Only A Kiss...   Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:53 pm

Steve was just waiting for the other to tease him senseless. The patriot had himself braced and prepared. Any moment now Tony would open his mouth poke fun at him. Call him harmless names and just come up with all kinds of jokes. Because that's what Tony always does in situations like this.

But time passed by with silence. Steve took the chance and turned his head back towards Tony, watching him with curious but uneasy eyes. Why was the other so quiet? It was almost unnerving.

And then the other began to speak. And what he first said made Steve stiffen and stared wide eyed. He felt his heart thud heavy and fast within him. But then Tony quickly began to say how that didn't come out right and the super soldier felt his cheeks heat up for misunderstanding. He felt his heart sink a little before he mentally shook his head. It wasn't as if he was disappointed or anything. Because he wasn't.

The blonde did his best to listen to the other's rambling. An oddity in itself. Tony Stark rarely rambled. Tony Stark also didn't fidget. And yet, there he was, shifting around much like Steve was doing. It was sort of cute. I didn't think that. he thought, his body stiffening again.

"Uh... then I guess I'm sorry that was... a.... wasted on me."

Steve blinked before frowning. "It wasn't wasted." he said without thinking. When he realized he had spoken, he flushed but was quick to clear up what he meant. "What I mean was- if it helped you return to normal, then it wasn't a waste. I helped out a friend. That's not a waste."
Back to top Go down
Iron Man

PostSubject: Re: Look It's Only A Kiss...   Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:43 pm

"It wasn't a waste."

"It wasn't? Then that means you like..." Tony excited interruption was quickly cut off after Steve continued, trying to apparently fix what he was trying to say.

"What I mean was- if it helped you return to normal, then it wasn't a waste. I helped out a friend. That's not a waste."

Tony's then thudding heart almost stopped beating. Steve hadn't meant that it wasn't a waste in the way Tony wanted to take it. So, rejection before it ever happened. Great. Now awkward moments all over the place. Thanks a fucking lot, Loki.

Fuck, Tony, this is what happens when you get your hopes up.

Tony had had enough of this mental game he had been playing since he was old enough to even realize what attraction was. He didn't want to sit here and talk about this. Not now. He'd lay it all out, being blunt was his game. He just hoped the soldier understood."

"Look, Captain... Steven, shut up for a moment. If you keep going my fucking mind won't be able to stop myself from falling impossibly harder for you." Tony stated, crossing his arms and staring into the bluer than blue eyes that he secretly loved to stare at. Sometimes he was jealous that his eyes couldn't shine like them.

Focus Tony, you're spilling you're guts out. Right, stay on track.

"Look, I get it, you're a 1940s poster child for like purity and the American way and being homosexual is completely against your moral obligation to America but you've captured the attention of a certain Stark that can't stand five minutes without seeing your ass walk down the hallway. And trust me, it's a nice fucking pice of ass." Tony sighed through his nose, continuing to stare, secret hoping there would be something there for him, something that he could cling to, but all there was, was confusion. Like Steve didn't understand.

"Okay, let me put this in... simple words. Antony Stark has quite the epic crush on Steven Rogers. Now, it gets better. Antony doesn't regret the kiss, actually Antony really, really enjoyed it and wants to do it again but is unsure of Steven's... sexuality or if Steven would even reciprocate the feelings. So, Antony has begun to talk about himself in third person to make this seem a little bit more comfortable for Steve." Tony swallowed before looking away.

"I don't want you to feel awkward, Steve. You don't have to talk to me right now... I'll just go. I know this is my room but asking you to leave to think about what I said would be a little harsh. So, I'll be in your room if you want to find me, I guess." Retreat And indeed it took less the thirty-three seconds for the Iron Man to leave Steve alone in his room.
Back to top Go down
Captain America

PostSubject: Re: Look It's Only A Kiss...   Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:46 pm

At first, it seemed like it was a good thing he quickly clarified what he had meant. Otherwise, Tony would have mistaken it, if what that cut off sentence was anything to go by. Tony had seemed... excited as well. Which confused the soldier a bit. Was he excited with finding new material to tease the patriot about? To have more to poke fun at then just his lack of knowledge with computers and references, and his love for his country? It seemed plausible.

But that look of utter disappointment, like some light or hope within the man had been crushed... well it confused Steve even more. Why was Tony looking like that?

"Look, Captain... Steven, shut up for a moment. If you keep going my fucking mind won't be able to stop myself from falling impossibly harder for you."

The confusion only grew. What.. what exactly did Tony mean by that. It almost sounded as if he was- But he couldn't possibly be doping that. Steve thought as his brows creased. Tony Stark was a womanizing playboy. And he had that Pepper Potts woman. He wasn't giving any sort of... confession. That- that just wasn't something Tony would do. And not towards Steve of all people.

This was all that he was thinking when blue eyes looked into his own. As if trying to see into his soul and read his thoughts. It made him feel bare and vulnerable. He wasn't so sure he liked that feeling at this time. But he decided to pay it little mind as Tony began to speak again. The words at first made him frown a bit. He wasn't a poster child. Why does he always have to call me things like that. he thought, nearly sighing.

But now wasn't the time to think about that. He needed to focus on what the other was saying. But how could he? Everything coming out of the billionaire's mouth was making Steve more and more confused. If not by the fact that the words being said sounded as if Tony was feeling... that way about him, which it couldn't possibly be that, then it was from trying to figure out what Tony really meant and why his heart was beating so quickly.

I don't get it Tony. What are you trying to say? Steve thought, trying desperately to figure out some meaning that wasn't the other feeling some sort of attraction towards him. Because Tony wasn't that way. And if some odd chance he was, the genius couldn't feel that way towards him.

"Okay, let me put this in... simple words. Antony Stark has quite the epic crush on Steven Rogers."

Or apparently he could.

Steve felt his eyes widen as his heart thudded heavily in his chest. Shock filled the patriot's entire being as Tony continued to speak in third person about how he felt. It felt surreal. Maybe it was the unlikeliness of conversation, maybe it was indeed the third person speech, but Steve was having a hard time believing this was actually happening.

That Tony Stark had feelings for Steve Rogers.

But yet it was real. It was actually happening. And as Tony looked away, Steve felt his face heat up in a blaze and his heart beat hard against his chest. His mind was a whir, trying to process everything and figure it all out. He felt so confused. But before he could even think to utter a word, Tony was gone. He had gone and left Steve in his room, confused and at a loss.

The super soldier felt his face heat up all the more as his hand lifted up to hold the his shirt right above his heart. It was beating so hard, so quick, and he couldn't even figure out why. The only thing that came into his head were Tony's words. They echoed every where and made his pulse quicken and his confusion grow. He just couldn't- couldn't figure anything out. And it made him frustrated.

Damn it Tony! What did you do to me? he thought, leaning his body against the wall. He couldn't think. And yet his head was completely full. I need to go clear my head. He thought. And with that, he turned to leave the room. And head anywhere, but where his own was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Look It's Only A Kiss...   

Back to top Go down

Look It's Only A Kiss...
Page 1 of 1