HomeCalendarFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

How Does One Find Tony Stark?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Captain America

PostSubject: How Does One Find Tony Stark?   Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:58 pm

Steve only got as far as out the door of Tony's room before he stopped to think. He really didn't want to stop, he wanted to hurry as fast as he could to find the other. But he knew he'd get no where if he didn't stop to think of the most likely places he would be able to find the other. Somewhere where the suit and Extermis would be able to work no doubt. Which left the weight room, the infirmary, and the training room. There might have been more that he didn't know about. But all he did know was that the bedrooms were crossed off since Tony was not inside.

And what if he decided to track down Loki? There was a chance of encounter in a place where the collars were activated. Which would put Tony at a disadvantage. The Asguardian was stronger than the now woman billionaire, if what he saw in the weight room yesterday was anything to go by. It didn't help that Loki didn't have a collar...

I need to think. Where should I look first? he wondered as he stood there in the hall. A deep frown formed on his face. Yes there stood Steve Rogers, Captain America, in costume except for his gloves and that his cowl was pulled back. And he was troubled and worried. His body screaming for him to run through the manor while his brain tried to form a strategy of the best coarse of action and location to look.
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: How Does One Find Tony Stark?   Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:09 pm

Beast Boy was walking down the hall when he spotted a guy that looked like he was dressed in the American flag. The guy looked worried.

"Um Dude? Do you need some help?" He cocked he head to the side curiously.
Back to top Go down
Captain America

PostSubject: Re: How Does One Find Tony Stark?   Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:47 pm

"Um Dude? Do you need some help?"

Steve's eyes blinked back into reality upon hearing another voice. He nearly sighed from the words. If there was one thing besides computers that he would never get used to, it would be the lingo kids had in this time. There were some thing he didn't understand, on others he did but felt as if it was a bit disrespectful or just sounded stupid.

Looking towards the source of the voice, blue eyes widened upon the owner of it. A young man with green skin and pointy ears. Steve stiffened a little, his mind quickly thinking of the Skrull before he forced himself to calm down. This couldn't have been Skrull, the shape-shifting aliens wouldn't have come to him in true form. And this place was meant for heroes... then again Loki was here.... and this kid had a collar which meant if he was Skrull he couldn't change form...

His chin doesn't look like Skrull's though. he thought as he studied the other. But he couldn't be sure... "I'm just... looking for someone." he said carefully, not wanting to reveal too much while this person could be someone to not trust. "Who exactly are you son?" he asked with a raised eyebrow. Not that the lad would necessarily be honest with him if he were Skrull. You couldn't trust Skrull.
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: How Does One Find Tony Stark?   Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:00 pm

Beast Boy smiled. He extended his hand. "I'm Beast Boy. You can call me BB or Gar if you want. I have a pretty good nose if you want me to help. I'm not as good as I normally am because I can't transform." Gar offered.
Back to top Go down
Captain America

PostSubject: Re: How Does One Find Tony Stark?   Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:24 pm

Steve looked at the hand warily as the lad introduced himself. Best Boy? The name didn't ring any bells. Of course there were some of heroes, and villains, that he had not encountered so it wasn't too surprising. But there was a chance this lad was from the other universe. Which meant he might not be Skrull. Unless they had Skrull in that universe. With that thought he placed his hand in the other's to shake, his grip firm for a proper shake, but his unease remained.

"Captain America." he introduced, watching for any reactions that would give away anything. There was still a chance this person was Skrull and trouble. Especially when he said something about transforming. Then again, he could be a mutant. That was plausible. And more trust worthy.

But just in case... "Does the word Skrull mean anything to you?" he asked, at the very least it would show if the kid was from his own universe or not.
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: How Does One Find Tony Stark?   Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:33 pm

Gars head moved almost completely upside down (like an owl), in confusion. "Skrull?" Gars face showed no comprehension of the word.
Back to top Go down
Captain America

PostSubject: Re: How Does One Find Tony Stark?   Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:21 pm

He obviously was not form Steve's universe. Not if he had no clue as to who the Skrull were. And he's defiantly not acting. That is genuine confusion on his face. he thought before shaking his head. "Never mind." the soldier told the other before thinking back to the lad's other words.

"Now you said something about a good nose? Is it safe to assume you mean you can track?" he asked, thinking the possibility of seeking this green lad's help. It would prove to be useful. But that would mean he would need Tony's scent. And Steve didn't have anything with the other's scent on it.

"Unfortunately I haven't anything with my friend's scent on it. But maybe you've seen hi-her." He said, slipping a little on the gender. He was not going to have an easy time with that. "She's about..." He lifted his hand up and frowned as he recalled the slightly shorter height than what was normal for Tony but then placed a good guess form what he recalled. "here. With brown hair. Glowing circle int he middle of hi-her chest. And tends to have an egotisical attitude with a: everything can be solved with technology."
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: How Does One Find Tony Stark?   Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:29 pm

Garfield nodded. "Yeah I can track but I haven't seen her. Sorry. I haven't seen anyone like that." He shrugged. "Do you know anywhere she would go?" He asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Iron Man

PostSubject: Re: How Does One Find Tony Stark?   Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:34 pm

"She's quite gorgeous and the richest woman on Earth, and everything can be solved with technology, Steve!" Tony stated, striding down the hallway hearing the tail end of their conversation. She almost pouted when the green kid said he hadn't hear of her. Oh well, she wasn't exactly famous in this...

Skrull? It couldn't be, Steve was talking to the kid. That had to mean it was just a genetic mutation or something. Maybe the kid was Nightcrawler's long lost brother. She just shrugged looking at Steve. She was taller than the green kid though. A nice change.

"Any way, Steve we need to talk. In private..." Tony paused blinking at him before continuing, "Like now."
Back to top Go down
Captain America

PostSubject: Re: How Does One Find Tony Stark?   Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:56 pm

Steve opened his mouth to speak of possible ideas where the (wo)man could be when a voice spoke out. looking towards the source, he felt his shoulders relax when he saw Tony head his way. It was still very weird to see Tony as a woman but nothing could be done about that at the moment. The point was that Tony was back, and safe.

But at Tony's words, Steve couldn't help but roll his eyes. This was what he meant by egotistical. "Sure it can." he said sarcastically, as he folded his arms together. A single brow was raised when the other told him they needing to talk in private. "Is it about where you disappeared to?' he asked, his annoyance clear on his face and in his voice.

With a sigh he gave a nod of his head. "Right then. It was nice making your acquaintance Beast Boy." he said looking back at the green lad. He gave a nod to the young man before looking back at Tony. "Let's go Tony. We have a lot to talk about."
Back to top Go down
Beast Boy

PostSubject: Re: How Does One Find Tony Stark?   Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:01 pm

Gar smiled. "It was nice meeting you two Cap." He gave a relaxed salute. "At least you found her. It's nice to meet you ma'ma." He smiled at Tony giving the woman a slight bow. "I'll see you guys around." He turned and headed out toward another part of the house.
Back to top Go down
Iron Man

PostSubject: Re: How Does One Find Tony Stark?   Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:06 pm

tony just raised and eyebrow and lamely said, "You too." Even though I totally didn't meet you. She shrugged looking back and Steve.

"Come on, my room. Let's go, Stripes." Tony stated in a deadpanned voice, unhappy that he couldn't tease Cap in front of the kid. Oh well, there was a matter they needed to attend to. Tony grabbed Steve's hand and drug him to his room, since the man seemed to not respond to the command.
Back to top Go down
Captain America

PostSubject: Re: How Does One Find Tony Stark?   Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:29 pm

Steve almost smiled as the green lad walked off. Calling Tony ma'am, it was funny to the super soldier. Well at least he has manners. he thought as he watched the other leave before looking back at Tony. It seemed the other was not in a happy mood.

When the other grabbed hold of his hand, he felt himself be tugged form his spot. "Whatever you say... ma'am." he said, smirking a little. Tony made him worry, he had the right to tease the other a little. Though he felt a little annoyed, and embarrassed, that Tony was dragging him off. He could walk just fine.

but he sensed the urgency in the other and thus said nothing, simply followed Tony to his/her room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How Does One Find Tony Stark?   

Back to top Go down

How Does One Find Tony Stark?
Page 1 of 1