HomeCalendarFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Patching up

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Patching up   Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:00 pm

"Ok here we are. You hop up on the table. I'll get the bandages and stuff." Harley moved over toward the cabinets and began pulling things down.
Back to top Go down
Red Sonja

PostSubject: Re: Patching up   Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:42 pm

Sonja nodded and got up on the table, "So where did you learn to fight?" She asked as she watched Harley get bandages.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Patching up   Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:33 pm

Harley grinned as she began wrapping up Sonja's sides. "You learn a lot living on the mean streets of Gotham city." She giggled. "I also learned a lot as I fought Batman and Robin. Those two are really good and I just started picking things up." She shrugged as she tightened the bandages to make sure the cracked ribs didn't shift around.
Back to top Go down
Red Sonja

PostSubject: Re: Patching up   Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:02 am

[Ooc sorry for the wait DX]
Sonja nodded in understanding, "Sounds like you miss it." She said observantly.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Patching up   Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:39 am

(Ooc: Np. I was just staring to worry is all ^^)

Harley smiled. She looked over Sonja's neck and sides again. "Don't we all miss home?" She asked sweetly. "What about you? Where did you become such a bad ass?" She grinned jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Red Sonja

PostSubject: Re: Patching up   Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:58 pm

Sonja looked around, "I was raised in Hykrania with my family when I was fifteen my home was attacked and my family was murdured. I was raped and left for dead but I could not bear to let my family's lives go unavenged so I pleaded with my patron goddess Scathath in exchange for powers with any weapon I laid my hands on, I can never sleep with a man unless he defeats me in fair combat. Soon thereafter I was transported to New York City and met some heroes there who needed my aid. That's where I was when "this" happened." She said as she pointed out her collar with some disgust. "So in answer to your question, yes I miss my home." She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Patching up   Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:16 pm

Harley nodded in understanding. She crawled up onto the seat and wrapped her arms around Sonja's shoulders. She then rested her head against her new friend.

"That sucks that you can't have sex with a guy unless he beats you in a fight. I couldn't imagine that." She gave a mock shudder trying to lighten the mood.

"What about woman?" Harley asked curiously. "Can you have sex with a woman without her having to beat you?" She looked up at the tall woman. Her head still resting on the other woman's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Red Sonja

PostSubject: Re: Patching up   Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:45 pm

Sonja made a noise, "Uh...I believe I can." She said carefully, the truth was she had never considered that before.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Patching up   Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:02 pm

Harley grinned. "Well you should think about it. Woman can be very pleasing." She wasn't going to push her new friend though she didn't want to push her away. "I can help you try that out if you want." She gave Sonja a light kiss on the check. "But if not you can say no."
Back to top Go down
Red Sonja

PostSubject: Re: Patching up   Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:01 pm

Sonja blushed and looked down, "I'll think about it." She said shyly as she ducked her head, she was surprised at her own reaction. She was used to men lusting after her but women not so much.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Patching up   Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:18 am

Harley gently turned the woman to face her. She kissed her lightly on the lips. "You just let me know. We could have even more fun together. But I'm not going to push you. Choosing to do something like that for the first time can be hard. So take your time." She smiled gently.
Back to top Go down
Red Sonja

PostSubject: Re: Patching up   Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:07 pm

Sonja was not expecting the kiss but found that it wasn't all that bad. She looked back down and nodded feeling slightly overwhelmed. She shot a sideways look at Harley, "Do you prefer women over men?" She asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Patching up   Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:16 pm

"Not really." Harley answered. "I like both. Men have these hard lines and strong rough hands and skin compared to woman. And woman have these soft supple curves." She caressed her hips up to her breasts which she cupped and squeezed. "I like both but for different reasons. Woman have a more equal feel either in size or understanding. A woman understands a woman's body. Men at least the good ones understand most of a woman's body and they have those hard cocks that feel great filling you up, and they have this controlling power. And that can be fun. Especial when the woman takes control of a powerful man. But I really like both. It's fun for me." She grinned.
Back to top Go down
Red Sonja

PostSubject: Re: Patching up   Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:38 pm

Sonja nodded, she had a vague understanding of what she meant. "Would you be willing to teach me more?" She asked quietly. She was more then curious, she had only ever been raped once and that had been extremely unpleasant for her.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Patching up   Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:42 pm

Harley grinned and pulled her legs up under her so she was sitting on her knees facing Sonja's side. "Of course I would." She answered wrapping her arms around Sonja's shoulders. "Would you like to go up to my room to start? That way were somewhere more private." She suggested.
Back to top Go down
Red Sonja

PostSubject: Re: Patching up   Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:09 pm

Sonja nodded, "Yes but uh you'll have to lead the way." She said eventually. She was after all still new to this place, she hoped she was doing the right thing.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Patching up   Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:21 pm

Harley smile sweetly. "Of course." She got off the table and took Sonja's hand gently leading her up to her bedroom.

(http://dawnoflegends.forumotion.com/t155-the-wonders-of-women#2465 here ^^)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Patching up   

Back to top Go down

Patching up
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn of Legends :: Brotherhood Mansion :: Medical Bay-
Jump to: