Dawn of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Arrival of Wiccan and Zatanna

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zatanna

Arrival of Wiccan and Zatanna Empty
PostSubject: Arrival of Wiccan and Zatanna   Arrival of Wiccan and Zatanna EmptyThu May 31, 2012 4:33 pm

Zatanna groaned as she ran her fingers through her hair. She didn't remember getting punched hard enough to have this bad of a headache. Ice blue eyes looked at her hands as she pushed herself off the floor. She looked at another person in the room. A kid. Well, a little older than that.

Zatanna shook her head as she looked at herself. She was in her performance civvies. And she was in a dark place that looked exactly like Bruce's Bat Cave.

The Infamous Bat Cave?

"Hello?" She called out, wondering if Bruce had summoned her for something. But, Zeta tubes didn't... and Bruce had been missing...

What was going on?
Back to top Go down
Wiccan

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Wiccan and Zatanna   Arrival of Wiccan and Zatanna EmptyThu May 31, 2012 4:52 pm

Billy moaned as he felt his head swim while he opened his eyes. He rose to a sitting position, massaging his temple.

What the...? He looked around. He seemed to be in a cave of some sort. He jumped up from the ground and swept the cave frantically with his eyes. Where was Teddy? He was with him before blackening out. He hoped he was okay...

Billy's eyes caught sight of a woman in a penguin type suit. He approached her warily, ready to defend himself if need be.

"Umm, hello?"
Back to top Go down
Zatanna

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Wiccan and Zatanna   Arrival of Wiccan and Zatanna EmptyThu May 31, 2012 4:58 pm

Zatanna moved her face over to the side, looking at the fact the other person had woken up and was apparently functioning like a normal person.

"Hey... Any idea what we're doing here?" The magician asked looking around.

"Bruce! Alfred! Anyone home?"

--

"Miss Zatanna! No need to shout..." Alfred huffed out, appearing in a blue light in front of the duo magic users. Alfred sighed, looking older and much more tired than usual.

"Okay, Miss Zatanna and Master Billy. I'm here and I explain everything just give me a minute." Alfred took a breath, really worn out.
Back to top Go down
Wiccan

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Wiccan and Zatanna   Arrival of Wiccan and Zatanna EmptyThu May 31, 2012 5:10 pm

Billy shrugged. "No idea what this place even is..." But the woman obviously did, and he was just about to ask her when suddenly an old man appeared before them. He didn't know him and wondered how the man knew Billy's name. Well, he was soon to find out.

He crossed his arms and prepared to listen carefully. He wanted all the information about how he got there and more important, how to get back home.
Back to top Go down
Zatanna

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Wiccan and Zatanna   Arrival of Wiccan and Zatanna EmptyThu May 31, 2012 5:25 pm

"Alfred, what's going on?" Zatanna said flatly, crossing her arms with a raised eyebrow.

"Why are we in the Bat Cave, after Bruce's disappearance it became an unauthorized zone!" Zatanna threw her arms down, getting fed up with this. She just wanted answers.

--

Alfred sighed out.

"this is a long story, so settle down Miss Zatanna. And let me tell you..."

( Alfred Explains everything because I'm a lazy mofo )
Back to top Go down
Wiccan

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Wiccan and Zatanna   Arrival of Wiccan and Zatanna EmptyThu May 31, 2012 6:36 pm

Billy glanced at the frustrated woman next to him and then back at the man. So, the man's name was Alfred. He stored that information in the back of his mind.

"this is a long story, so settle down Miss Zatanna. And let me tell you..."

The young Avenger perked his ears and listened. His face got a shocked expression as the man spoke on. His arms fell on to his sides and a feeling of incredulity and worry krept on his mind. Protectors taking over worlds? And they would have to battle till death in these arenas?! Suddenly he was very glad Teddy hadn't gotten sucked along with him. He would be save, though worrying his mind off at the moment, where his boyfriend had dissapeared to.

Billy touched the collar on his neck. And if they coudn't even use their powers... The mage frowned unhappily.

"We really can't use our powers outside of the arenas?" If that was the case, it would pose a great problem to get home without killing anyone, which he really didn't want to do...
Back to top Go down
Zatanna

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Wiccan and Zatanna   Arrival of Wiccan and Zatanna EmptyThu May 31, 2012 6:52 pm

Zatanna's eyes flash angrily but she looked over at the other male in the room. Her face mirrored his question.

"He has a point. Billy, was it?" Zatanna looked over to the other guy, running her fingers through her hair.

"Plus what about people like me? They can't exactly stop me from using magic..."

--

Alfred began to speak.

"Your powers will be allowed in your bedrooms, Infirmary, Weight room, and training room. Arena is also a free zone but that was obvious..."

"And we have a resident Protector magic-wielder. He has so graciously bound both of your collars to stop magic." Alfred watched Zatanna's eyes widen as she looked over at the fellow magic user.

Not many of them existed.
Back to top Go down
Wiccan

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Wiccan and Zatanna   Arrival of Wiccan and Zatanna EmptyThu May 31, 2012 7:09 pm

Billy turned to look at the woman too, and caught her surprised expression. So, she was also a magic user. Then he started to wonder who the Protector was, who had been so 'kind' enough to able their collars to stop them from using their magic. He couldn't believe another mage could do that to his collegues...

"Who is this Protector?" He asked, not sure if this Alfred would reveal that much to them...
Back to top Go down
Zatanna

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Wiccan and Zatanna   Arrival of Wiccan and Zatanna EmptyThu May 31, 2012 7:17 pm

Zatanna had to agree with the fellow magic user.

--

"Unsure of who, I was not told details. I'm not of high enough in rank to know that information." Alfred said sullenly but perked up immediately after.

"I can show you to your rooms if you like, but that is about all I can do."
Back to top Go down
Wiccan

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Wiccan and Zatanna   Arrival of Wiccan and Zatanna EmptyThu May 31, 2012 7:24 pm

Billy frowned at hearing that. But he'd find out who it was sooner or later.
He smiled at the old man's offer. "Sure. Lead the way." As they were walking after Alfred, Billy turned his attention to the woman. It wouldn't hurt to make at least one accuantance in this place.

"So, your name is Zatanna." He extended his hand for a shake. "I'm Billy, as I guess you already know. I go by the name Wiccan, too. Is Zatanna your stage name?" He indicated to the clothe's she was wearing.
Back to top Go down
Zatanna

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Wiccan and Zatanna   Arrival of Wiccan and Zatanna EmptyThu May 31, 2012 7:35 pm

"It's my real name and my stage name." Zatanna stated crossing her arms.

"And Alfred, I know where the guest rooms are, I'll show Bill them later. You go get some rest you look beat." She gave him a soft smile. The butler gave a nod and disappeared in the same blue light he arrived with.

It was a bit unsettling.
Back to top Go down
Wiccan

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Wiccan and Zatanna   Arrival of Wiccan and Zatanna EmptyThu May 31, 2012 7:42 pm

The man did look worn out. Wonder what was bothering him... Then the man dissapeared. That definently wasn't magic he was using...

Billy followed Zatanna out of the cave.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Wiccan and Zatanna   Arrival of Wiccan and Zatanna Empty

Back to top Go down

Arrival of Wiccan and Zatanna
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn of Legends :: Arrival Areas :: Bat Cave (Heroes Only)-
Jump to: