HomeCalendarFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

These boots are made for walking

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Owlman

PostSubject: Re: These boots are made for walking   Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:41 am

"I have no intention of sharing either, fuck someone else again and I'm tying to down and fucking you until you know who owns you." Thomas's hands made quick work of the panties residing under Amanda's skirt, thankful for the skirt. He wasn't exactly sure if he'd have enough control not to rip off pants.

The faux-Batman lifted Amanda up, moving one leg around his waist to give her the idea of what she was supposed to do in the situation at hand.
Back to top Go down
Superwoman

PostSubject: Re: These boots are made for walking   Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:53 am

She chuceled softly. "Is that a promise or a threath?" She asked, thinking he should know she enjoyed those kinds of things. She felt him remove her panties and place her leg around his waist. She took the hint and lowered the bottom part of his costume to reveal his throbbing member. She placed it at her entrance, wrapping her arms around his shoulders to get support. She looked into his eyes, waiting for him to plunge in.
Back to top Go down
Owlman

PostSubject: Re: These boots are made for walking   Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:00 pm

"Both." Thomas stated, taking the hint and shoving himself inside of his, he wasn't exactly sure anymore to be honest, and completely thrusting to and fro with a rough, quick need that sent electricity running through his veins.
Back to top Go down
Superwoman

PostSubject: Re: These boots are made for walking   Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:08 pm

She gasped when he entered her. It always took some time to get used to his size. She pressed her upper body against his , moaning loudly as he went rough in and out of her. "OH!! GOD!!" She panted out as he kept thrusting into her.
Back to top Go down
Owlman

PostSubject: Re: These boots are made for walking   Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:12 pm

"Not God, but close enough." Thomas grunted out, continuing his pace, eliciting sounds from Amanda that he thoroughly enjoyed making her make.
Back to top Go down
Superwoman

PostSubject: Re: These boots are made for walking   Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:21 pm

She smiled at his joke, in too much pleasure to laugh. She wanted to just concentrate on this feeling. She started to moan louder, almost screaming them as she felt him hit her pleasure spot. She burried her face to his shoulder when he did so for the first time, it send shivers down her spine.
Back to top Go down
Owlman

PostSubject: Re: These boots are made for walking   Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:31 pm

The noises Amanda was excreting was telling Thomas he was doing everything correctly. His hips kept slamming forward in the manor and fashion the which he knew Amanda loved beyond a reasonably doubt. He felt the warm sensation fill the lower abdomen as he knew he was getting close.
Back to top Go down
Superwoman

PostSubject: Re: These boots are made for walking   Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:39 pm

She kept moaning, her fingernails digging into his back and her toes curling in pleasure when the white flames washed over her conciousness. She was panting into hisshoulder, trying to bring herself down from her high. She leaned back to look him in the eyes. "Okay maybe the celibasy makes sense now." She joked.
Back to top Go down
Owlman

PostSubject: Re: These boots are made for walking   Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:43 pm

Amanda tightened around him, causing him to tremble for a moment as he came. A bit harder than he was normally used to but she had felt amazing. They hadn't done this in a while.

"Hate it, new idea." Thomas stated, letting a lower tone into his voice.

"You could just not play spy, live in the Protector area and screw with the people in the heroes or the villains area."
Back to top Go down
Superwoman

PostSubject: Re: These boots are made for walking   Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:50 pm

She laughed softly. "That is tempting, but no. SOmeone has to keep their eye on the villains. The newest recruit Black Adam seems quite adamant on getting out of here." She said caressing his cheek as she pulled off of him, and placed both of her feet on the floor. "Though I would like to do this more often."
Back to top Go down
Owlman

PostSubject: Re: These boots are made for walking   Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:54 pm

Thomas pulled out, grabbing his clothing and slowly putting it on.

"Hm, that might be arranged. Unsure, depends on the severity of the mentoring to Robin. Whom is coming in around three days."
Back to top Go down
Superwoman

PostSubject: Re: These boots are made for walking   Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:02 pm

She started to put her own clotes back on. She walked to her panties, picking them up. "That sounds good. Anything you want me to do before he comes? And where do we rendevouz for me to save him from you?" She asked as she looked at the panties in her hand and smirked. She walked back to him,wrapping her arms around his waist, kissing his lips. She slipped her panties under his belt, carefull not to be noticed. He would find them later she hoped.
Back to top Go down
Owlman

PostSubject: Re: These boots are made for walking   Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:07 pm

"Hn, I'm thinking at the Zeta point in the Protector's zone. I'm going to have to re-work the system in the Heroes' base to lock on the the beam since I can't outright take it with Robin being in the system as a hero and un-allowed Protector access..." Thomas explained, smirking in surprise as he quickly kissed Amanda back.

Back to top Go down
Superwoman

PostSubject: Re: These boots are made for walking   Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:38 pm

She pulled away from the kiss, taking a few steps away from him. She walked to one of the armchairs and sat on it. "True. Well keep me posted on the situation then." She said lifting one leg over the other and twirling her ankle as she leaned back on the chair.
Back to top Go down
Owlman

PostSubject: Re: These boots are made for walking   Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:44 pm

"I'll be sure too, 'manda." Thomas stated before he disappeared in a flash of black light.
Back to top Go down
Superwoman

PostSubject: Re: These boots are made for walking   Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:53 pm

She smiled to him, feeling a bit sad when he dissapeared. She sighed before getting up and going to the door. She opened it and slipped out of it silently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: These boots are made for walking   

Back to top Go down

These boots are made for walking
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2