HomeCalendarFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

These boots are made for walking

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Superwoman

PostSubject: These boots are made for walking   Thu May 31, 2012 11:09 am

Amanda decided to go to the library. It seemed to be the only place the villains didn't like to occupy much. She sighed, walking to one of the shelves and letting her hand caress the bindings of the books. She took one, opening it and starting to leaf through it. She leaned on the bookshelf, her back facing the door.
Back to top Go down
Owlman

PostSubject: Re: These boots are made for walking   Thu May 31, 2012 11:26 am

Thomas was tired, the mission was coming to its peak and it was wearing him out for the most part. Robin was a fighter and it was making this all the more difficult.

So it wasn't a surprise when he found himself looking up Amanda's collar signature to talk to her. He needed the distraction for a moment. She was in the Library.

Thomas teleported into the library silently as the library doors automatically locked to keep everyone out from there secret meeting that only one party knew about.

He saw her, leaning into the bookshelf with a book in hand. He made her way over to her, silently. Moving his arms around her waist and placing his head on her shoulder.

"Hey..." He said tiredly, making his presence known.
Back to top Go down
Superwoman

PostSubject: Re: These boots are made for walking   Thu May 31, 2012 11:37 am

He was silent, and she wasn't aware of his precense until he was wrapping his arms around her waist. She jumped slightly at his touch for it had been unexpected. She smiled softly to herself, placing her right hand on his. She turned her head slowly to the side, making their foreheads touch slightly. "Hello to yourself." She said softly, breathing in his scent, relaxing into his embrace. "How are you?" She asked glancing to the door to make sure it was closed. She then looked back at him.
Back to top Go down
Owlman

PostSubject: Re: These boots are made for walking   Thu May 31, 2012 11:43 am

"Would be better if Robin gave into the abuse. He's pretty resistant for a sixteen year old." Thomas shut it eyes behind Batman's cowl. He had literally just come from that world mere minutes ago.

"But things are looking up, now that I'm back... how have you been?"
Back to top Go down
Superwoman

PostSubject: Re: These boots are made for walking   Thu May 31, 2012 11:53 am

She listened to him talk, softly sanpping the book closed before placing it back on the shelf. "I've been good. I talked to Superboy." She said slowly turning around to face him. She raised her hands to his face, carefully removing his cowl. "I think he is not completely buying it, but I'm sure I can think of something to pin on dear old Alfie." She wrapped her arms around his neck, pressing her body against his as she leaned to kiss his lips. She leaned back, looking into his eyes. "The bat suit doesn't suit you." She said pressing their foreheads together.
Back to top Go down
Owlman

PostSubject: Re: These boots are made for walking   Thu May 31, 2012 12:00 pm

"Oh? So he isn't buying it..." Thomas mused aloud letting Amanda take off his, Batman's, cowl as she moved around. Her arms went around his neck as his arm pulled her closer as their lips pressed together for a faithful moment. He wished it could have been longer but she pulled back placing her forehead on his own.

"Really? I think I look quite smashing in it if I do say so myself." Thomas let a light chuckled through his throat as he opened his eyes.

"It's more amusing that they can't tell the difference. Batman in that world must seriously be a hardass."
Back to top Go down
Superwoman

PostSubject: Re: These boots are made for walking   Thu May 31, 2012 12:15 pm

She chuckeled softly. "Yes you do, but you don't look you." She said sighing softly enjoying the closenes of him. "Yeah, somehow he just blames me for what happened to Tim. But don't worry, I will think of something." She closed her eyes as she sighed again. "Are you in a hurry?" She asked softly, opening her eyes again, looking into his blue ones.
Back to top Go down
Owlman

PostSubject: Re: These boots are made for walking   Thu May 31, 2012 12:20 pm

Thomas gave a smirk when she stated he didn't look like himself in the cowl. That was a good thing.

"I never doubted that you wouldn't." Thomas added when she said she'd think of something.

"Are you in a hurry?"

Thomas's smirk widened as he slowly moved his head from side to side.

"Nope, you have me for the rest of today."
Back to top Go down
Superwoman

PostSubject: Re: These boots are made for walking   Thu May 31, 2012 12:37 pm

She smirked as she suddenly pushed him against the bookshelf, kissing him passionately. She let her hand run through his hair, grabbing on it as she pressed her body against his. She closed her eyes, enjoying the kiss, and the long lost closeness of his body.
Back to top Go down
Owlman

PostSubject: Re: These boots are made for walking   Thu May 31, 2012 12:45 pm

Thomas pulled Amanda's body closer as she pushed hers against him as well. Eyes were shut as their kisses caused their lips to move against each other. He parted his lips, moving his tongue to slowly lick Amanda's own asking for entrance.
Back to top Go down
Superwoman

PostSubject: Re: These boots are made for walking   Thu May 31, 2012 12:53 pm

She felt his tongue on her lips, opening them obediently to let him in. She placed her right leg between his, rubbing her upper thigh against his crotch. She breathed in his scent through her nose. She had missed this so much, and the fact they were doing this here was so exciting. It was the danger of getting caught.
Back to top Go down
Owlman

PostSubject: Re: These boots are made for walking   Thu May 31, 2012 1:01 pm

Thomas moved his tongue into her moved, exploring the cavern in a way he hadn't done in a long while. He breathed out as Amanda moved her leg into his crotch. Blood shot straight down into his second most important appendage. (His head, the one with his brain, being the most important).
Back to top Go down
Superwoman

PostSubject: Re: These boots are made for walking   Thu May 31, 2012 4:28 pm

Amanda wanted to just melt into his arms. It felt so good after all this time. She pressed her body closer to his, deepening the kiss as she did so. She let out a soft moan into his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Owlman

PostSubject: Re: These boots are made for walking   Thu May 31, 2012 4:36 pm

Thomas smirked into the kiss as Amanda tried desperately to get close and closer to him. It had been a long time since they had sex...

"Amanda, somewhere a bit more... private?" the faux Batman offered.
Back to top Go down
Superwoman

PostSubject: Re: These boots are made for walking   Thu May 31, 2012 4:48 pm

She looked up at him when he separated from the kiss. Her eyes were full of lust and she was pretty sure her lipstick was smeared, but she didn't care. She smirked and pushed him hard against the bookshelf. "When did you get so shy?!" She grabbed his face with her hand and pulled it closer to hers. "I want you here and now...." She whispered against his lips, teasingly kissing them and pulling away. She wanted to tease him into taking control.
Back to top Go down
Owlman

PostSubject: Re: These boots are made for walking   Thu May 31, 2012 4:54 pm

Not one to be out done, he was collarless of course, he flipped there positions, shoving her into the bookshelf praying it was stable enough to hold her body weight with his help.

"Taking our... scandalous-ness into consideration." Thomas let his eyes stare into Amanda's lust filled ones. He was seriously straining against his jock strap right about now.

"Of course, here and right now? I think I'm going to like it here." He said in a low, more seductive voice.
Back to top Go down
Superwoman

PostSubject: Re: These boots are made for walking   Thu May 31, 2012 5:33 pm

She smirked, biting her lip seductively. She loved it when he took control like that. She arched her hips against his, tesing him. "Mmmm... I'm sure you will...." She said making her voice sound as seductive as possible. It was really turning her on that they were doing it here.
Back to top Go down
Owlman

PostSubject: Re: These boots are made for walking   Thu May 31, 2012 5:38 pm

Thomas let out a needy breath as she rolled against him. Jock strap needed to come off, now.

Thomas moved his mouth from near her face to suck on her pulse line, biting it before sucking and kissing it better. There'd be a hicky.

He was hoping for it, actually.
Back to top Go down
Superwoman

PostSubject: Re: These boots are made for walking   Thu May 31, 2012 5:44 pm

She made a pleasured face when he bit her, a small moan escaping from her lips. "Oh... I've missed you so much you have no idea..." She whispered letting her hands wrap around his back to pull him closer as she slowly slid one hand down to start to undo his costume. She placed her mouth to his ear and kissed it softly, nibbling on his earlobe.
Back to top Go down
Owlman

PostSubject: Re: These boots are made for walking   Thu May 31, 2012 5:58 pm

Thomas's hands moved down as he continued the ministrations on her mouth. Slowly cupping her ass, with a squeeze.

"I should go away more often if this is what I get in return." Thomas hummed out before attacking her neck once more.
Back to top Go down
Superwoman

PostSubject: Re: These boots are made for walking   Thu May 31, 2012 6:09 pm

She removed the top part of his costume, dropping it to the floor as she was enjoying the kisses on her neck. "Don't you dare!" She tried to say it sternly, but it sounded more like a moan. She let her hands cares his bare back. She burried her face into the crook of his neck, breathing in his manly scent.
Back to top Go down
Owlman

PostSubject: Re: These boots are made for walking   Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:51 am

"Nude in a public place? Tsk, tsk, love." Thomas mumbled out, moving to slide down Amanda's top as his mouth moved lower to give her breasts soft, airy butterfly kisses to their nipples. Then, upon arrival, he gave them a quick tongue swirl and a lick.
Back to top Go down
Superwoman

PostSubject: Re: These boots are made for walking   Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:04 pm

She chuceled. "Oh, like you are any better." She said sliding her hand down his back to his butt, slapping it before giving it a firm squeeze. She moaned, enjoying his kisses on her breasts. She circeled her hand to his front, slipping it under his pants. She smirked when she felt how hard he was. "My my my... I take it you are glad to see me." She united their lips into a kiss as she slowly stroked his manhood. "Or is this how you greet every woman?" She whispered against his lips.
Back to top Go down
Owlman

PostSubject: Re: These boots are made for walking   Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:51 am

"Tsk, you're undressing me, love." Thomas added with a bit of a tease in his voice as his mouth moved over her breasts. The words were a bit muffled but still understandable as he removed his mouth from the area.

"I don't think you'd understand just from that convenient organ how happy I was to see you." A little subtle sprinkling of the true extent of his feelings that went beyond the physical sense of their relationship.

"If every woman had this, then well I wouldn't exactly be the catch I am now would I?" He pressed their lips together once more, hungrily moving them against hers.

(( I have no idea what she's wearing lol ))
Back to top Go down
Superwoman

PostSubject: Re: These boots are made for walking   Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:15 am

OOC: Regular clothes. you can decide if she is wearing a skirt or pants cause if I have no imagination to take pants off of someone I just say yeah they are waering a skirt XDDD v.v cause I'm awsome like that.

She smirked. "Oh, I wanted to hear that thing you said in the medical lab again. It sounded so nice." She said almost purring into his ear when she leaned to kiss his neck. "And I have no intention of sharing you with anyone. That is a promise." She whispered against his skin. She kept stroking his manhood, longing it to go inside her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: These boots are made for walking   

Back to top Go down

These boots are made for walking
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next