Dawn of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Showing the new girls around

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

Showing the new girls around Empty
PostSubject: Showing the new girls around   Showing the new girls around EmptyThu May 31, 2012 10:53 am

"And here we are." Harley grinned up at her friend. "I haven't actually been here much. I just got the basic tour a few days ago."
Back to top Go down
Red Sonja

PostSubject: Re: Showing the new girls around   Showing the new girls around EmptyThu May 31, 2012 11:21 am

Sonja nodded but smiled when she saw the training area, "If you don't mind me asking, what are your strengths in a fight?" She asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Showing the new girls around   Showing the new girls around EmptyThu May 31, 2012 1:11 pm

"Well." Harley smiled as she flipped onto her hands and began walking on them backwards. "I'm more flexible than any Olympic gymnast, stronger and faster then the average woman my size, though I doubt I'm anywhere near as strong or fast as you. I'm just above what the best of humans are." She grinned as she kept walking. "I'm also crazy which makes me hard to predict in a fight. And when I can I use a giant hammer or a cork pop gun. And both are a lot more useful than you might think." She spreed her legs into a sideways split in the air showing off her ability. She had her lolly pop in one of her cheeks as she spoke.
Back to top Go down
Red Sonja

PostSubject: Re: Showing the new girls around   Showing the new girls around EmptyThu May 31, 2012 1:37 pm

Sonja nodded as she observed the acrabatic move with admiration, "Impressive to most on my home you would be considered a most worthy foe, myself included. Would you be interested in a simple hand to hand fight?" She asked curiously, wanting the opportunity to witness how she reacted in a fight.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Showing the new girls around   Showing the new girls around EmptyThu May 31, 2012 1:53 pm

Harley grinned at the complement. She then flipped onto her feet landing perfectly. "Sure. That could be fun. I'm not well trained in fighting so you know so most of what I do are basic moves that look more complicated then they are because of my flexibility." Harley then took an basic fighting stance and waited for Sonja to take off her sword.
Back to top Go down
Red Sonja

PostSubject: Re: Showing the new girls around   Showing the new girls around EmptyThu May 31, 2012 3:06 pm

Sonja unbelted her sword and its scabbard from around her hip and slung it off her shoulder. She set it down in a area where she could grab it easily once again. She turned to face Harley, "Anything else I should know?" She asked as she stretched her muscles and got into her own fighting stance.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Showing the new girls around   Showing the new girls around EmptyThu May 31, 2012 3:19 pm

"Yeah." Harley grinned. She sprung forward and slammed her fist into Sonja's stomach then did a number of back flips to put distance between the two of them. "I cheat." Harley laughed.
Back to top Go down
Red Sonja

PostSubject: Re: Showing the new girls around   Showing the new girls around EmptyThu May 31, 2012 3:42 pm

Sonja rubbed her jaw and pretended to make big deal out of it when in reality she was checking to see any weak points that would give her an advantage. "I'll leep that in mind." She muttered suddenly rushing her and doing a spin kick that knocked Harley to the ground, Sonja almost followed up with a punch that would have effectively knocked Harley out but stopped it. "You need to be more mindful of your surroundings." She said and stood up before giving her room to get up.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Showing the new girls around   Showing the new girls around EmptyThu May 31, 2012 9:35 pm

Harley flipped onto her feet. "Thanks. All things considered I do need to learn a lot." She then began spinning, flipping and cartwheeling around the grounds making it impossible for her opponent to predict where she would attack from. She finally flipped over Sonja. She did a perfect side kick to Sonja side and followed it up with a spinning jump kick to her head. She then flipped away putting distance between the two of them again.
Back to top Go down
Red Sonja

PostSubject: Re: Showing the new girls around   Showing the new girls around EmptyThu May 31, 2012 10:21 pm

Sonja smiled grimly, Harley sure had a number of surprises up her sleeve. She did a few flips of her own to approach Harley and unleashed a whirl of punches, some Harley managed to block until Sonja swept her leg under Harley's own and knocked her to the floor. Sonja backed up giving her room to recover as she waited for her next move.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Showing the new girls around   Showing the new girls around EmptyThu May 31, 2012 10:31 pm

Harley spun her legs above her head. She used the momentum to move her onto her feet in a crouch. She then rolled forward in a somersault and then kicked up into Sonja's stomach. She then sprung up onto her feet and headbutted her. She spun her body and kneed her in the side. She pushed off Sonja with her knee and did a back hand spring away putting distance between them.

She took a fighting stance. "How am I doing so far?" She asked with a crazy grin.
Back to top Go down
Red Sonja

PostSubject: Re: Showing the new girls around   Showing the new girls around EmptyThu May 31, 2012 11:01 pm

Sonja was used to attacks like that but even so she nearly doubled over from the impact. She straightened and then flipped back to face her before she unleashed a powerful flurry of punches and finished up by bringing both fists down on her shoulders and then using her knee to hit Harley's face. She sprang back and studied Harley waiting for her next move.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Showing the new girls around   Showing the new girls around EmptyThu May 31, 2012 11:48 pm

Harley rubbed her jaw and spit out some blood. She smirked. She jumped forward doing a hand spring up onto Sonja's shoulders. She took a strong hold of the red heads head and used the momentum of gravity to flip her and slammed her body into the ground. Harley then landed on her stomach with her knees and then jumped onto her feet and slammed them into her stomach as well. She then flipped off and moved out of range staying on guard.
Back to top Go down
Red Sonja

PostSubject: Re: Showing the new girls around   Showing the new girls around EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 1:20 am

Sonja grimaced, she could tell at least two of her ribs were cracked and another was bruised. She swallowed the pain and smiled fiercely as blood lust took over, "I suggest you defend yourself little warrior." She said in a slightly altered tone of voice as she got up. She used the pain to drive her energy and attacked Harley relentlessly. She drove her back and used her fists to pummel her against a wall, she finally used her legs and finished up by kicking her in the chest.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Showing the new girls around   Showing the new girls around EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 12:39 pm

Harley groaned and rubbed her chest. She then flipped froward. While on her hands she sprung up and slammed her heels into Sonja's chin slamming her up into the air. She followed it up by flipping forward and axe kicking her in the stomach after she landed on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Red Sonja

PostSubject: Re: Showing the new girls around   Showing the new girls around EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 1:55 pm

Sonja used a side swept kick to knock Harley to the ground and held her to the ground with her leg as she withdrew a knife from her boot. "Not bad little warrior." She said as she pressed the knife under Harley's chin, "Do you yield?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Showing the new girls around   Showing the new girls around EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 3:21 pm

Harley grinned up at her. "Yes." She waited for Sonja to let her up. Harley stood and adjusted her close back into place. "We should go to the Med Lab. Get wrapped up and clean." She smiled happily.
Back to top Go down
Red Sonja

PostSubject: Re: Showing the new girls around   Showing the new girls around EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 3:35 pm

Sonja nodded, "That would be a good idea." She said politely as she slid her dagger back into its rightful place before she smoothly stood and headed towards her sword. She smiled at Harley as she reslung it over her shoulder and rebuckled it at her hip. "Lead on." She said as she turned to face Harley.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Showing the new girls around   Showing the new girls around EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 3:57 pm

Harley smiled. She wrapped her arm around Sonja's waist resting her head to her new friends side next to her breast. "Right this way." They started walking toward the medical bay.

(https://dawnoflegends.forumotion.com/t141-patching-up#2272 here ^^)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Showing the new girls around   Showing the new girls around Empty

Back to top Go down

Showing the new girls around
Page 1 of 1