Dawn of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Black Adam and red blooded woman

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Superwoman

Superwoman

Black Adam and red blooded woman Empty
PostSubject: Black Adam and red blooded woman   Black Adam and red blooded woman EmptyTue May 29, 2012 5:01 pm

Amanda walked into the helicopter pad, waiting for the helicopter to land. Her hair was whipping in the wind as the vehicle was landing. She narrowed her eyes from the wind. When the engins stopped she walked closer to meet the new arrival that was now exiting the copter. "Welcome."
Back to top Go down
Black Adam

PostSubject: Re: Black Adam and red blooded woman   Black Adam and red blooded woman EmptyTue May 29, 2012 5:14 pm

Adam stepped out of the helicopter and appraised the woman,"Look I don't care what little speech you have prepared, just don't get in my way." He growled darkly as he pushed past her easily.
Back to top Go down
Superwoman

Superwoman

PostSubject: Re: Black Adam and red blooded woman   Black Adam and red blooded woman EmptyTue May 29, 2012 5:18 pm

She felt him push her away, clearly surprised. Usually they were asking what the hell was this. "Ehm... Excuse me, but you might want to hear the rules first before you go anywhere." She said clearly amused as she followed him.
Back to top Go down
Black Adam

PostSubject: Re: Black Adam and red blooded woman   Black Adam and red blooded woman EmptyTue May 29, 2012 5:45 pm

Adam barely glanced in her direction,"I was clearly sent here for a purpose and I intend on finding a way out. I don't like people who think its fun to take a villain from their homes." He hadn't seen much of this place but he knew it wasn't his Earth nor any other planet he had visited.
Back to top Go down
Superwoman

Superwoman

PostSubject: Re: Black Adam and red blooded woman   Black Adam and red blooded woman EmptyTue May 29, 2012 5:51 pm

She rolled her eyes at the man. Great, why did she have to get the nutjobs? "Aha... well might work better if you knew a little bit about this place." This was the last try, if he wouldn't listen she would just let him fester in his own ignorance.
Back to top Go down
Black Adam

PostSubject: Re: Black Adam and red blooded woman   Black Adam and red blooded woman EmptyTue May 29, 2012 6:06 pm

He sighed out angrily, knowing that the longer he stayed here the longer it would take for him to go back where he belonged. "You have five minutes." He growled as he folded his arms.
Back to top Go down
Superwoman

Superwoman

PostSubject: Re: Black Adam and red blooded woman   Black Adam and red blooded woman EmptyWed May 30, 2012 5:08 am

She let out an exhausted sigh. "Well for first you might care to know that those collars around your necks shock you if you use your powers. Try to remove the collar and you will die." She waited for his reaction before she continued. "Then we have these arena battles that you fight to the death in." She then proceeded to explain the universe and the protectors. "Any questions? Or do you want me to show you to the mansion?"
Back to top Go down
Red Sonja

PostSubject: Re: Black Adam and red blooded woman   Black Adam and red blooded woman EmptyWed May 30, 2012 11:00 am

Adam was furious, "Let me get this straight....they brought us here for their own amusement? Do you know of any way out of here?" He demanded.
Back to top Go down
Superwoman

Superwoman

PostSubject: Re: Black Adam and red blooded woman   Black Adam and red blooded woman EmptyWed May 30, 2012 1:05 pm

She nodden. "Mhm... pretty much that is how it goes. And no I don't know how we could get out of here." She said pointing to her collar. "I'm just a prisoner here just like you." She said giving him and appologetic look. Ofcourse she knew how to get out of here. She was one of the people in charge, but she wouldn't tell him that. She walked forward, wanting for him to follow. "You coming?"
Back to top Go down
Red Sonja

PostSubject: Re: Black Adam and red blooded woman   Black Adam and red blooded woman EmptyWed May 30, 2012 1:25 pm

He had a gut feeling that she knew more then what she was telling him, but Adam was not going to show his suspicions. "May as well." He said in a bored tone of voice as he followed after her.
Back to top Go down
Superwoman

Superwoman

PostSubject: Re: Black Adam and red blooded woman   Black Adam and red blooded woman EmptyWed May 30, 2012 1:28 pm

She smiled. "Okay, follow me then." She led him to the mansion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Adam and red blooded woman   Black Adam and red blooded woman Empty

Back to top Go down

Black Adam and red blooded woman
Page 1 of 1