Dawn of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How's it hanging?... No wait.. *troll face*

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Loki

How's it hanging?... No wait.. *troll face* Empty
PostSubject: How's it hanging?... No wait.. *troll face*   How's it hanging?... No wait.. *troll face* EmptyMon May 28, 2012 11:58 am

Loki strolled laisurely, trying to think up what to do next. His face lighted up in a smirk. The God of Michief navigated towards the Weight Room where the fop kept his lab.

He soon arrived there and barged in. He looked around and saw his target. He let a seemingly friendly smile creep on his lips.

"Hello again, Mr. Stark... No wait. It's Miss now. Sorry my mistake." He teased.
Back to top Go down
Iron Man

Iron Man

PostSubject: Re: How's it hanging?... No wait.. *troll face*   How's it hanging?... No wait.. *troll face* EmptyMon May 28, 2012 12:06 pm

Tony looked up, giving a harsh glare at the Norse God.

"What the fuck do you want?" Tony growled out, harshly removed the hair that fell in her face. It felt weird having long hair. She remembered why she always kept it short.
Back to top Go down
Loki

PostSubject: Re: How's it hanging?... No wait.. *troll face*   How's it hanging?... No wait.. *troll face* EmptyMon May 28, 2012 12:26 pm

Loki smirked. "Just came to see how you are fairing.." He walked and looked around, taking a weird trinket in his hand to inspect it. "You've gotten comfy here. And speaking of that... Have you bumped into 'Uncle Sam' yet?"

Back to top Go down
Iron Man

Iron Man

PostSubject: Re: How's it hanging?... No wait.. *troll face*   How's it hanging?... No wait.. *troll face* EmptyMon May 28, 2012 12:31 pm

Tony stood up, keeping her glare even.

"I'm fine, guess that wasn't part of the plan, was it? Wanted me begging to get my penis back. I'll survive." Tony snapped out.

"No, I haven't and I don't plan on it, you creep." Tony was half tempted to call her armor to her body and blast the Norse God to some hell hole where he could rot for eternity.
Back to top Go down
Loki

PostSubject: Re: How's it hanging?... No wait.. *troll face*   How's it hanging?... No wait.. *troll face* EmptyMon May 28, 2012 12:38 pm

Loki was so enjoying this. "I wasn't thinking you would. It's more fun watching you stubborn." He chuckled. "And you can't hide from your partner for too long. I'm sure he'll start searching for you after a while..." And Loki would make sure he would catch him.. It's going to be fun watching the Captain's reaction.
Back to top Go down
Iron Man

Iron Man

PostSubject: Re: How's it hanging?... No wait.. *troll face*   How's it hanging?... No wait.. *troll face* EmptyMon May 28, 2012 12:41 pm

"He's not my partner." Tony mumbled out, crossing her arms under her breasts. It still felt weird having those there.

"I doubt it. For all he knows I'm in my room. Sick. And that's how it's going to stay, do you hear me?" Tony's eyes narrowed as a threat laced her voice. Steve could not see this. Steve would not see this.
Back to top Go down
Loki

PostSubject: Re: How's it hanging?... No wait.. *troll face*   How's it hanging?... No wait.. *troll face* EmptyMon May 28, 2012 12:50 pm

The trickster crossed his arms over his chest and smirked cockily. "What? You going to stop me?"
Back to top Go down
Iron Man

Iron Man

PostSubject: Re: How's it hanging?... No wait.. *troll face*   How's it hanging?... No wait.. *troll face* EmptyMon May 28, 2012 12:53 pm

"Damn fucking straight I will. Just because I'm a girl doesn't mean I can't fight. All have you know I was single handedly the greatest female enemy the Avengers had for a while." Tony almost growled. Almost. Her hands twitched as the armor rose on her hand. The palm started to glow, getting ready for the attack she was planning.
Back to top Go down
Loki

PostSubject: Re: How's it hanging?... No wait.. *troll face*   How's it hanging?... No wait.. *troll face* EmptyMon May 28, 2012 1:01 pm

Loki just laughed, not sensing what Tony was up to. "You were? We'll see about that.." Loki's hands started to glow.
Back to top Go down
Iron Man

Iron Man

PostSubject: Re: How's it hanging?... No wait.. *troll face*   How's it hanging?... No wait.. *troll face* EmptyMon May 28, 2012 1:06 pm

Tony brought up her arm and fired the weapon at Loki. She didn't entirely care what happened, she just wanted Loki to shut up and just change her back to a he. Without the fucking kiss. She wouldn't stoop down to his level. That would be disgusting.

His hair was really sexy though...

Tony's non-armor hands covered her face, trying to get those thoughts out of her head. What was she thinking? Think bad thoughts, stabbing and gutting Loki thoughts. Something. The armor from her opposite hand absorbed back into her skin. She took a few breaths, moving her hands and letting armor cover both of her arms. It felt weird and bulky. She'd need to fix the armor to fit her new body.
Back to top Go down
Loki

PostSubject: Re: How's it hanging?... No wait.. *troll face*   How's it hanging?... No wait.. *troll face* EmptyMon May 28, 2012 1:35 pm

Before Loki could make his own attack a beam came towards him. He wasn't fast enough to form a shield but managed to side step alittle, the beam scraping his side. He snarled and looked at his side. The clothe was ripped and the skin looked a little reddish.

He turned to face his adversary with amusement. "That's all? You can do better."

He shot a beam of his own towards Tony and while he went to block it, Loki went to strike Tony with his fist.
Back to top Go down
Iron Man

Iron Man

PostSubject: Re: How's it hanging?... No wait.. *troll face*   How's it hanging?... No wait.. *troll face* EmptyMon May 28, 2012 1:42 pm

Tony used his arm block the beam, leaving himself open for the fist that Loki was sending her way. It didn't hurt all the much, might leave a bruise but while the Norse God was within reaching distance she dispersed her armor and swiftly brought up her leg to kick the God in the groin. He remembered somewhere that Steve had told him kick there in a desperate situation.
Back to top Go down
Loki

PostSubject: Re: How's it hanging?... No wait.. *troll face*   How's it hanging?... No wait.. *troll face* EmptyMon May 28, 2012 2:05 pm

Loki blocked the kick and took a hold of the leg and it somehow ended up his waist and they both tumbled to the groung, Loki pinning Tony under him. Loki quickly trapped his hands beside his head and smirked down at him.

"And you said you were the strongest female adversary. But look at you now."
Back to top Go down
Iron Man

Iron Man

PostSubject: Re: How's it hanging?... No wait.. *troll face*   How's it hanging?... No wait.. *troll face* EmptyMon May 28, 2012 2:08 pm

Tony almost made a remark until she felt him. Her legs was spread under him. Reverse of what he... well now she was used to. Her cheeks darkened at the sheer disgustingness, yet slightly thrilling, position she found herself in.

"If you wanted to fuck me, you only had to ask. Sorry, but you're so not my type." Her voice wavered for a moment as she tried to not think of the positions they were in. It was getting really hard not to do so. The urge to knee him was growing stronger by the second.
Back to top Go down
Loki

PostSubject: Re: How's it hanging?... No wait.. *troll face*   How's it hanging?... No wait.. *troll face* EmptyMon May 28, 2012 2:25 pm

A smug expression plastered on Loki's face as he noted the little waver in Tony's voice. "Same to you. I just like to see you squirm." He moved a little, making their bodies rub slightly against each other. He watched in amusement at Tony's reaction.
Back to top Go down
Iron Man

Iron Man

PostSubject: Re: How's it hanging?... No wait.. *troll face*   How's it hanging?... No wait.. *troll face* EmptyMon May 28, 2012 2:29 pm

Tony's breath hitched in her throat as he moved, creating friction. She shut her eyes and bit her lip, trying her absolute best not to respond. Think Cap. Think Cap. Steve. Think about Steve. If anything it only made it worse.

Tony gave a shaky breath, trying to clear her head enough to do something. Steve's self defense lessons were just not clicking in her head.

"Fuck." Tony leaned her head back, biting her lips again. Resisting, or trying to, Loki's touch.
Back to top Go down
Loki

PostSubject: Re: How's it hanging?... No wait.. *troll face*   How's it hanging?... No wait.. *troll face* EmptyMon May 28, 2012 3:06 pm

Loki hadn't expected his trick to go this far, but he wasn't complaining. It was surprising though, how Tony was responding to him. He would have expected to be thrown away and harbore a broken nose. But here Tony was, under him and seemingly starting to enjoy herself. He couldn't pass this opportunity to humiliate him.

"Being a woman makes all feel much more profound..." He brought his face near Tony's neck and licked right up to his jaw. "Right?"
Back to top Go down
Iron Man

Iron Man

PostSubject: Re: How's it hanging?... No wait.. *troll face*   How's it hanging?... No wait.. *troll face* EmptyMon May 28, 2012 3:11 pm

"Fuck." Tony cursed out, trying to move her face away about found her body craved it. Suddenly, he knew why those women threw themselves at him. He knew how to work with their extra nerves and Fuck, apparently Loki knew how to twist those nerves as well.

"Right." Tony found no use in denying the fact it felt different. It felt really... odd. And the sensations were different, incredibly so.

"Fuck, what was your reasoning for this?" Tony needed to know, she put her hands on his chest, trying to stop him from stimulating this easily stimulated body.
Back to top Go down
Loki

PostSubject: Re: How's it hanging?... No wait.. *troll face*   How's it hanging?... No wait.. *troll face* EmptyMon May 28, 2012 3:33 pm

"Does there have to be a reason to have some fun?" Loki slid his arm along Tony's thigh and leaned in like he was going to kiss him but then smirked and attacked her neck again. He put his other hand under her T-shirt and fondled his way up.
Back to top Go down
Iron Man

Iron Man

PostSubject: Re: How's it hanging?... No wait.. *troll face*   How's it hanging?... No wait.. *troll face* EmptyMon May 28, 2012 3:41 pm

"Yes." Tony breathed out, she tried to push her lips against Loki's own to break the cure but Loki, the ever annoying tease wouldn't have it. A growl settled in her throat though it died not soon after. Her body felt warm, her heart rate increased. A disturbing feeling laid in her blood.

Tony's hand jerked down to stop the hand from moving around her abdomen. Tony's mind rolling through the possibilities of getting Loki's mouth on her own. She needed her body back, preferably before Steve found out about this.
Back to top Go down
Loki

PostSubject: Re: How's it hanging?... No wait.. *troll face*   How's it hanging?... No wait.. *troll face* EmptyMon May 28, 2012 3:54 pm

He withdrew from her body and proceeded on taking her shirt off. Everytime he lifted the hem he placed a kiss on the bare skin revealed. He fondled one of Tony's breasts with his mouth and tongue. Finally the shirt was gone.

Loki kissed her neck and reached his hand to start opening the button and zipper of Tony's jeans.
Back to top Go down
Iron Man

Iron Man

PostSubject: Re: How's it hanging?... No wait.. *troll face*   How's it hanging?... No wait.. *troll face* EmptyMon May 28, 2012 4:00 pm

Tony had almost left her mind. Extermis buzzing and whirling to life. Some machines around them flared to life as she jerked back into reality. Soft movements up her chest and a tongue doing obscene things, which in the back of her mind she knew how to the same if not better than the man... God working on her.

Tony's arms and hands grabbed Loki's own from her pants.

"Why are you doing this? Some fucked up need to dominate or what?" It was spat out and increasingly breathy. She hated herself for responding to the touches but it felt so much deeper, not as shallow as male gratification. The buzz in her mind confused herself as Extermis turned off the machines around them. The noise would probably bring someone to check up on it.

Or it would be her luck that the room would be sound proof.
Back to top Go down
Loki

PostSubject: Re: How's it hanging?... No wait.. *troll face*   How's it hanging?... No wait.. *troll face* EmptyMon May 28, 2012 4:47 pm

Loki almost rolled his eyes. Tony was quite the hard apple to pick. Who would have thought.

"That may be it. I'm sure that deep down you want just that. Admit it. You have always been the one in charge. Isn't that starting to get a little tiring?" Loki spoke and leaned in close. "Just let go and let someone else do the work..."

He batted Tony's hands away and opened her jeans and started to pull them off of her.
Back to top Go down
Iron Man

Iron Man

PostSubject: Re: How's it hanging?... No wait.. *troll face*   How's it hanging?... No wait.. *troll face* EmptyMon May 28, 2012 4:53 pm

Tony growled, trying her best to keep her pants on. To the best of her ability at least.

"I like control. There's a reason I like control. Random variables shouldn't be able to control me. I fight back. Harshly." Tony threw her palm up, connecting to his throat. Her chest started to heavy as she suddenly felt panicked. Lips. Go for the lips, she needed to be a he right now.

Until she noticed Loki's face way too close for comfort to her neither regions. Her face darkened considerably with a red, bright red blush. She quickly covered her chest with her hands, trying to hide her nudeness. (Which was a weird thing for her, being a guy she didn't need to cover up but now she had to. Weird.)
Back to top Go down
Loki

PostSubject: Re: How's it hanging?... No wait.. *troll face*   How's it hanging?... No wait.. *troll face* EmptyMon May 28, 2012 5:15 pm

The God scanned the nude body before him with appreciative eyes. He wasn't lying before when he told the man Tony he would look good as a woman.

"You want to fight back? Well, I've always loved a good challenge." Loki drawled. He pinned her on the floor again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How's it hanging?... No wait.. *troll face*   How's it hanging?... No wait.. *troll face* Empty

Back to top Go down

How's it hanging?... No wait.. *troll face*
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next