HomeCalendarFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

This Isn't A Joke

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
X-23

PostSubject: Re: This Isn't A Joke   Sun May 27, 2012 6:49 pm

Laura looked at him, before glaring a little.

"Thanks." She said, before looking away as she didn't want to fight.
Back to top Go down
Iron Man

PostSubject: Re: This Isn't A Joke   Sun May 27, 2012 6:51 pm

Tony just shrugged.

"I'm not as heartless as people believe me to be." She let her holographic computer come to life in front of herself as she started to research for information on how to reverse biological magic.

"I fucking hate magic." she muttered out.
Back to top Go down
X-23

PostSubject: Re: This Isn't A Joke   Sun May 27, 2012 9:12 pm

Laura nodded to him, before looking at him when he talked about magic. She then looked away.

"I've never been around it.."
Back to top Go down
Iron Man

PostSubject: Re: This Isn't A Joke   Sun May 27, 2012 9:18 pm

"Consider yourself lucky. I'm like this until I kiss a creep. It's disgusting." Tony mumbled out, scowling the entire time.

"This isn't a Disney story. Gah, at least I could have to kiss Caps or something but no! I've got to kiss the fucking God of Mischief. Fucking A." Tony said through gritted teeth. The woman sat back on the couch that she had moved earlier.
Back to top Go down
X-23

PostSubject: Re: This Isn't A Joke   Mon May 28, 2012 11:55 am

Laura looked at him, finding herself wanting to laugh, but she couldn't. For some odd reason, she felt sorry for him.

"I hope you find a way to reverse it..And if you happen to have to kiss that man..I'll hold him in his place." She answered him, but her voice was a different tone..Almost monotone.
Back to top Go down
Iron Man

PostSubject: Re: This Isn't A Joke   Mon May 28, 2012 11:59 am

"Don't worry yourself, Princess. With his humor you'd find yourself with a penis." Tony mumbled out, still very much missing one of her favorite appendages.

Tony shattered the holographic computer, fixing her shirt again.

"...Do you mind if I bum off clothes? I don't exactly... fit right in these." Tony's cheeks turned a slightly pink color as she admitted to the fact that she could no longer wear male clothing.
Back to top Go down
X-23

PostSubject: Re: This Isn't A Joke   Tue May 29, 2012 2:38 pm

Laura glared a little once more.

"Can you stop calling me Princess..I'm nothing like a Princess.." She said with a annoyed tone. "And depends...do you like dark clothes?" She said as she didn't really have light colors, mostly dark colors.
Back to top Go down
Iron Man

PostSubject: Re: This Isn't A Joke   Tue May 29, 2012 2:49 pm

"Clothes are clothes. I just don't want to look like a wanna be gangster because I have to hold up my pants with my hands. Not exactly great for trying to get around without dragging attention to yourself." Tony explained, sighing through her nose.

"And I'll call you Princess because I like the term." tony muttered out, keeping her arms folded under her chest.
Back to top Go down
X-23

PostSubject: Re: This Isn't A Joke   Tue May 29, 2012 2:57 pm

Laura sighed.

"Fine, then my nickname for you is Asshole." She said before she headed towards the door. She then turned around. "If you want clothes, you should follow me." Laura stated before she walked out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Iron Man

PostSubject: Re: This Isn't A Joke   Tue May 29, 2012 3:00 pm

"I'll be there in a few, need to pick up in here." Tony mumbled out, flopping back on the couch. Why and where did life go wrong?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This Isn't A Joke   

Back to top Go down

This Isn't A Joke
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2