HomeCalendarFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Can't I Just Get My Coffee In Peace?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Iron Man

PostSubject: Can't I Just Get My Coffee In Peace?   Sat May 26, 2012 6:16 pm

It was a rough two days for Tony. He hadn't slept in around forty-eight hours, or well since he woke up from that disgusting vomiting/ill spell he had earlier. He finally finished Wally's speed treadmill and decided he needed more coffee. Or to at least bring the coffee from in the Kitchen to the Dining Room. He was curious, honestly, to see the rest of this disturbingly huge mansion.

It was obviously way bigger than Stark Towers. Of well, if he wanted to live in a demented evil Manor he'd do that. But he liked seeing Cap on a regular basis. Especially after showers, that was his personal favorite. His eyes shut, half lidded, as he smelt his coffee before taking a sip.

At least the rich assholes had good taste in coffee.
Back to top Go down
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Can't I Just Get My Coffee In Peace?   Sat May 26, 2012 6:32 pm

Loki strodded along one of the long corridors of the Wayne manor. He paused to examine an expensive looking Ming vase. He smirked and turned and "accidentally" bumbed on it, causing it to rock and then crash on the floor. Loki just kept walking away innocently.
Loki decided to go raid the playboys kitchen. See if he could find any truffles there. He got a pleasant surprise when he found someone was already there. He smiled micheviously. Someone to tease...

He walked behind the man sitting at the table. He leaned in close to the man's ear. "Hello, Stark. Enjoying your coffee?" He chuckled ass Tony jumped and almost spilled his coffee.
Back to top Go down
Iron Man

PostSubject: Re: Can't I Just Get My Coffee In Peace?   Sat May 26, 2012 6:36 pm

Tony hadn't fallen asleep, no. He just shut his eyes longer enough to hear.

"Hello, Stark. Enjoying your coffee?"

Tony jumped lightly, startled. Steve would yell at him later for it. His coffee mug almost spilled but he caught it, saving his current life force in a cup.

"What do you want, Loki? Can't I just have my coffee in peace?" Tony did not whine, no. He merely... gave a tone that one might assume was a whine, but it was definitely manlier than a whine.
Back to top Go down
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Can't I Just Get My Coffee In Peace?   Sat May 26, 2012 6:45 pm

Loki just smiled at the man's whining. "Oooh, nothing. Nothing at all..." He trailed off and sat across from Tony. He placed his palms under his chin and leaned on the table and just stared at him, smiling innocently.
Back to top Go down
Iron Man

PostSubject: Re: Can't I Just Get My Coffee In Peace?   Sat May 26, 2012 6:48 pm

Tony blinked, quizzically raising an eyebrow before the furrowed together. Loki never did nothing... nor did Loki stare at him.

"Seriously, that's annoying. What's with the staring? Didn't anyone ever tell you staring was impolite?" Tony rolled his eyes, sipping his coffee once more. He even held it up to block the God of Mischief from staring at him.
Back to top Go down
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Can't I Just Get My Coffee In Peace?   Sun May 27, 2012 5:27 am

Loki took on a contemplating expression. "You know, Stark... You would make a very pretty woman. If you were one of course." He rose from his seat and went to the other man, not taking his eyes of him. He made the handgesture photographers make when they are sampling a potential model.

"Under that beard of yours are some nice feminine features."

(OOC: Sorry, I over slept...)
Back to top Go down
Iron Man

PostSubject: Re: Can't I Just Get My Coffee In Peace?   Sun May 27, 2012 10:54 am

Tony choked on his coffee. What was with villains and saying that?

"Sorry, Loki. But I'm so out of your league." Tony recovered but barely, he wasn't exactly liking the predatory way Loki was acting like a photographer. There was something unsettling about it. It made his heart rate increase slightly while his muscles and brain screamed at him to leave.

But he didn't.

Tony put the cup of coffee down making a hand gesture like waving him off.

"Been there, done that anyway. Not doing it again." He muttered out.

(( OOC: I totally fell asleep at 1am XD I'm totally just happy that you remembered to post :3 ))
Back to top Go down
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Can't I Just Get My Coffee In Peace?   Sun May 27, 2012 1:30 pm

Loki just ignored Tony waving him off. Instead he rose his brow playfully.

"Oh? I'm sure you have." Loki clasped his hands behind his back. In his mind he was preparing a spell. It needed some time to 'charge' before casting. He needed to play more time. Loki sat right beside the ex-arms dealer. "Speaking of women... I see you are having a good time with that 'Mr. Patriot'. What about that woman you had? What was her name again... Something to do with spices. I once listened to the Spice Girls... Just horrible. Don't say she was one of those."

Back to top Go down
Iron Man

PostSubject: Re: Can't I Just Get My Coffee In Peace?   Sun May 27, 2012 1:34 pm

Tony shot the Norse God a glare, seriously Loki was one of the most annoying villains he had. At least his plans usually back fired. Majorly.

"Her name is none of you business and yes the Spice girls do actually suck. And what does Steve have to do with anything?" Tony's grip on his cup tightened. Was Loki threatening Steve? Or Pepper? and why did the God lack a collar?

"And where's your collar?" Tony said in a snapped out tone. No sleep and an annoying Norse God was causing a bit of strain on any, if he even had any in the first place, patience he had.
Back to top Go down
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Can't I Just Get My Coffee In Peace?   Sun May 27, 2012 1:40 pm

Loki smiled crookedly. "My collar? Why, would you like me to have one? I didn't know you were into that sort of thing.." He knew exactly what he meant by 'collar' but Loki wanted to tease him some. He leaned a bit close towards the other man but not enough to break into his personal space. "You do that sort of thing with your boy-toy?"
Back to top Go down
Iron Man

PostSubject: Re: Can't I Just Get My Coffee In Peace?   Sun May 27, 2012 1:47 pm

Tony's eyes narrowed as he felt the over whelming need to punch the Norse god in the face. Normally, he would. But Alfred hadn't exactly explained to him what would happen if he attempted to strike another person in this place.

Then Loki leaned in, Tony leaned away with a disgusted face. What was this guy's problem? Was Loki... hitting on him?

"you do that sort of thing with your boy-toy?"

Tony's nose twitched in disgust. He was definitely not into BDSM, not after Afghanistan at least.

"A. I don't have a fucking boy-toy. B. Stop hitting on me, it's completely unflattering."

Tony moved to stand up, he wanted to get as far away from the Norse God as possible. Thor wasn't here for damage control and he wasn't going to sit here and figure out what the God wanted.
Back to top Go down
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Can't I Just Get My Coffee In Peace?   Sun May 27, 2012 1:59 pm

Loki was having fun. The man was so easy to rile up. Loki rose up as Tony was walking towards the door. "Oh, Stark." Loki called after him. He walked to him and spinned him around so they were face to face. "I've got something for you..." His lips started to glow green as he spoke and before the other man could bat an eye, Loki had him in a lip-lock. The green glow transferred from his lips to Tony's. Loki withdraw and watched as Tony fell on to his knees and doubled over. He watched as Tony's beard scattered onto the floor and his features softened and his whole body began to transform to a more feminine form.
Back to top Go down
Iron Man

PostSubject: Re: Can't I Just Get My Coffee In Peace?   Sun May 27, 2012 2:15 pm

(( You're characters always pull a rule 63 on my characters. XD ))

Tony turned his face around only to be pulled into a lip lock with the Norse God of Mischief. Before he could really understand, or fight, pain filled his being as he doubled over onto the ground. He clawed the ground as he crammed his eyes shut.

It felt worse than when he arc reactor's batteries failed.

"What... the fuck... Loki..." Tony growled/gasped out, the threat Loki had made early had been to him. No one else. He felt a bit better about that, but fuck this hurt.
Back to top Go down
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Can't I Just Get My Coffee In Peace?   Sun May 27, 2012 2:26 pm

Loki crossed his arms over his chest arrogantly. "See, I told you you'd look pretty as a woman. I hope Captain America is going to appreciate this..." He chuckled. He croutched down and lifted Tony's head to look him in the eyes.

"Have fun trying to break off the spell I just cast on you because for you to do that, you'll have to kiss..." He leaned to whisper in his ear. "Me." He rose. "And be assured, that's not going to be easy. Hahahahaa" He vanished. His laughter still echoing after him.
Back to top Go down
Iron Man

PostSubject: Re: Can't I Just Get My Coffee In Peace?   Sun May 27, 2012 2:47 pm

Tony let out a harsh sounding noise as Loki grabbed his... her (?) face. The now female Tony gave the harshest glare he could muster with the edge of throbbing pain leaving her body.

"Like hell that'll happen." She spat out, looking her face fall to the ground once more as he felt the sudden joking atmosphere disappear with Loki. He... she wouldn't give in to his game. Was the guy that desperate for some female touch that he had to go and make bisexual men women to get a kiss? He couldn't stop the shiver from rolling through his body at the thought. He seriously hoped that Loki wouldn't be doing this to every man like him.

Tony pushed herself off the ground, not all that coordinated. Body size changes and all.

Damn, he hadn't actually been conscious or even aware of his female body last time. He looked down at himself before sighing out.

At least he had a nice rack.

A hand went to rub the bridge of his... her... pronouns are confusing! Great, now he... she... had to make herself scare for now. Steve would be pissed in his overly adoring way. He... She sighed through her nose grabbing her coffee and going to the weight room.

This was going to be a very, very bad day.
Back to top Go down
Captain America

PostSubject: Re: Can't I Just Get My Coffee In Peace?   Mon May 28, 2012 5:27 pm

(So I come in now?)
Back to top Go down
Iron Man

PostSubject: Re: Can't I Just Get My Coffee In Peace?   Mon May 28, 2012 5:28 pm

(( Wrong thread, love 8D But mibbit is something you should get on ~ ))
Back to top Go down
Captain America

PostSubject: Re: Can't I Just Get My Coffee In Peace?   Mon May 28, 2012 5:30 pm

(Whoops. Forgot which one you said. I'll just get on mibbit and can link me XD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can't I Just Get My Coffee In Peace?   

Back to top Go down

Can't I Just Get My Coffee In Peace?
Page 1 of 1