Dawn of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Oh...He complained about me..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
X-23

X-23

Oh...He complained about me.. Empty
PostSubject: Oh...He complained about me..   Oh...He complained about me.. EmptyWed May 16, 2012 5:37 pm

Laura was by the window in the kitchen, staring out at the beautiful landscape.

For a world so beautiful..it sure is ugly..

She thought as she hate this world..Hated it for the cruelty, hated it for taking away her boyfriend, that it made her choose a side, and that she was going to be forced to kill..

She was growing to hate this place more everyday.
Back to top Go down
Iron Man

Iron Man

PostSubject: Re: Oh...He complained about me..   Oh...He complained about me.. EmptyWed May 16, 2012 5:50 pm

Tony finally felt well enough to leave his room. He almost rolled his eyes. He was not weak. His nose twitched, he brain rolled in his head, trying to figure out how or why he had gotten so ill.

Weird, this place was large. Like an old castle. Old money. Tony thought to himself, exploring the area, hands in pockets. He might have been a billionaire (or had to be at this point) but he had never quite had a grip on proper manners. Much to Stripes's disdain. Tony almost felt a smirk rising on his lips. He always enjoyed messing with the Patriot.

He moved into a large, spacious kitchen. He whistled at the sheer size of it, he never understood having a huge kitchen unless one had a large family. Maybe the, Wayne's was it?, had a few hundred children. He snorted at the thought. The mother must have had a pouch instead of a vagina.

The Iron man's eyes flicked over around the room where he caught a woman. Black hair, slim figure, he accessed. He raised an eyebrow, early twenties or late teens, very late. He waited for Extermis to give him a bio, then he remember. Extermis had left him on his own now.

Fuck his life. He'd have to act... like a person. Great. Point for Capes. Maybe he might be human. He rolled his eyes at the thought. No way, he didn't consider himself as weak as one of them anymore. He was better, built better. Stronger, faster, and could fly! ...of course with the help of his suit which lived in the insides of his bone. But that didn't matter now. He needed to have a human conversation with the woman/teen (he hadn't decided yet) in front of him.

"...Hi." Tony spoke, a bit lower than he meant to, hands in pocket with a frown plastered to his face.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Oh...He complained about me..   Oh...He complained about me.. EmptyWed May 16, 2012 5:57 pm

"...Hi."

Laura jumped a little as she suddenly heard a loud male's voice. She turned to look at the man, wondering who he was when she immediately looked at him. Though..he wasn't bad looking..she guessed. Though she sighed in her mind.

Your just meeting new people here..

She thought in her head, before she realized she was just staring at the man.

"Hi.." She said softly, before looking away to look back out the window. She wasn't really in the talking mood, not after that man and Captain America..she just wasn't liking to talk now..

And the only person she wanted to talk to was Logan. Her brother.
Back to top Go down
Iron Man

Iron Man

PostSubject: Re: Oh...He complained about me..   Oh...He complained about me.. EmptyWed May 16, 2012 6:13 pm

"Hi..."

Tony puffed out a cheek, she was almost as bad as he was with a conversation. Wait...

Stubborn as a mule and less of a conversationalist than you, Tony. So this was Laura? X-23.

Jesus, he knew how to run into the randomest people.

"Stripes was right, you really are worse than me."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Oh...He complained about me..   Oh...He complained about me.. EmptyWed May 16, 2012 7:10 pm

"Stripes was right, you really are worse than me."

Laura's eyes narrowed in confusion.

"Stripes?" She asked, before she thought about it..There was only one person on this side who had stripes so far..

Fucking great..he complained about me to this guy..

"Who are you?" She asked as she gave him a cold look, "Who do you work for?"
Back to top Go down
Iron Man

Iron Man

PostSubject: Re: Oh...He complained about me..   Oh...He complained about me.. EmptyWed May 16, 2012 7:18 pm

"Moi? My name is Tony Stark. You know... CEO of Stark Industries. I don't work for anyone, Princess." Tony rolled his eyes, moving to the fridge. He secretly hoped there would be bottle water, Smart Water. His eyebrows shot up as he found the container.

Rich ass bastards had all the good stuff..

He grabbed the bottle before unscrewing the cap and drinking some of it. He kicked the fridge door shut with his foot as he leaned on it looking at Laura, she seemed to put Stripes = Captain America = Enemy. He didn't blame her, honestly. He had enjoy the man for a long time.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Oh...He complained about me..   Oh...He complained about me.. EmptyThu May 17, 2012 9:40 am

Laura looked at him, before her eyes narrowed at his little nickname.

"Don't call me Princess.." She said as she hated that word. Especially when directed at her, since it was the last thing she was. Before she looked away and stared back out the window, before sighing.

"I don't like your friend..or the place he works for."
Back to top Go down
Iron Man

Iron Man

PostSubject: Re: Oh...He complained about me..   Oh...He complained about me.. EmptyThu May 17, 2012 10:11 am

"Whatever, ... Name?" Tony asked, taking another swig of his water bottle. He didn't exactly love Steve. He was seriously too patriotic to be healthy. Followed his government to a fault. He rolled his eyes.

"I don't exactly find Stripes the greatest companion, but he cares. He's a good little boy scout. And you don't like the Avengers?" Tony asked, wondering what her deal was. Extermis would have given him a nice biography of the girl in front of him, but no. Fucking collars...
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Oh...He complained about me..   Oh...He complained about me.. EmptySun May 20, 2012 8:16 pm

Laura narrowed her eyes a little at the man. She didn't want to tell him her name, but she kind of had no choice. Especially since Captain America had probably called said X-23 instead of Laura.

"Laura." She said shortly, before she heard his next statement and question. "No. I don't like S.H.E.I.L.D." She said short, but right to the point.
Back to top Go down
Iron Man

Iron Man

PostSubject: Re: Oh...He complained about me..   Oh...He complained about me.. EmptySun May 20, 2012 8:33 pm

"what has S.H.I.E.L.D. done to you? I mean it's the Strategic Hazard Intervention Espionage Logistics Directorate team, nothing all that fancy... unless you're that girl who caused the biggest throne in my side in the history of days." Tony snort, this was almost too good to be true.

"Gotta hand it to you, kid. You know how to cause a fuss."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Oh...He complained about me..   Oh...He complained about me.. EmptySun May 20, 2012 8:40 pm

"Unless you're that girl who caused the biggest throne in my side in the history of days."

Laura's eyes narrowed almost immediately when he had said that sentence. She glared at the man as her hands turned into fists. She didn't know exactly what he meant. But all she knew that he was associated with them somehow. And now her claws were itching to come out.

"I am that girl." She said short but rude. "And how do you know S.H.E.I.L.D?"
Back to top Go down
Iron Man

Iron Man

PostSubject: Re: Oh...He complained about me..   Oh...He complained about me.. EmptySun May 20, 2012 9:16 pm

"How do I know S.H.I.E.L.D.? Well, I'm not sure you should be asking all of the questions, Laura. But what's your issue with them?" Tony was curious. The girl was dangerous, he knew. He wasn't stupid enough to let her hurt him either.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Oh...He complained about me..   Oh...He complained about me.. EmptyWed May 23, 2012 1:19 pm

Laura glared at him even more at his question. She kept glaring before she answered.

"They made me into a killing machine." She said shortly, before she walked off, refusing to say anything else to this man. She didn't trust him, and she wasn't planning on trusting him.
Back to top Go down
Iron Man

Iron Man

PostSubject: Re: Oh...He complained about me..   Oh...He complained about me.. EmptyWed May 23, 2012 2:29 pm

"I didn't do shit Princess." Tony said, rolling his eyes. He came after that, thank you very much. He shrugged his shoulders before walking towards a room where his collar would deactivate. He wanted to play around with his toys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh...He complained about me..   Oh...He complained about me.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Oh...He complained about me..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn of Legends :: Wayne Manor :: Kitchen-
Jump to: