HomeCalendarFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Nothing helps quite as much as a work out

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Red Hood

PostSubject: Nothing helps quite as much as a work out   Wed May 16, 2012 11:20 am

Jason was in the weigthroom. He was lifting weights again. He didn't know how long had he been in there, but judging by the sweat and how sore his muscels were, he had been there for quite some time. He couldn't understand it. Why did Dick just lay down and die? He threw the hand weight on the ground in rage. Remembering that scene just angered him more. He wiped his sweatty face and took a breather.
Back to top Go down
X-23

PostSubject: Re: Nothing helps quite as much as a work out   Wed May 16, 2012 11:29 am

Laura had walked away from Captain America, and was heading to someplace where she wouldn't be found.

Though the moment she entered the weight room, she saw another person was in the room, making her bite her lip. But immediately just acted like she didn't see him and went to the other side of room. As she just looked at the weights. She hadn't really fooled with them ever since Logan trained her when she was living in the Xavier Mansion..

But she didn't come here to lift weights, she wanted to just get away from Captain America..

She sighed as she sat on a chair and just put her hands over her eyes, trying to calm herself down from earlier..
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: Nothing helps quite as much as a work out   Wed May 16, 2012 11:37 am

Jason lifted up his gaze when someone entered the room. It was the girl from the arena. The one who was screaming and crying. He didn't know her but maybe Dick had been close to her somehow. "So how did you know him?" He asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
X-23

PostSubject: Re: Nothing helps quite as much as a work out   Wed May 16, 2012 11:47 am

"So how did you know him?"

Laura froze as her eyes widened at that question. She turned to look at him a little. Her eyes softened as she looked down. She could not, not tell this man about her relationship with Dick..He seemed as if he was a part of his family.

"I was..I was his girlfriend.." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: Nothing helps quite as much as a work out   Wed May 16, 2012 11:50 am

He eyed her up and down. Girlfriend huh? She was pretty, but looked sad, as should be expected. "Lucky lad." He said turning his eyes from her.
Back to top Go down
X-23

PostSubject: Re: Nothing helps quite as much as a work out   Wed May 16, 2012 11:51 am

Laura looked away when he said Dick was lucky. She kept her eyes gazing downward.

"How did you know him..? Family?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: Nothing helps quite as much as a work out   Wed May 16, 2012 11:55 am

"We were adopted by the man I hit in the arena. So brothers I guess." He said looking down to the ground.
Back to top Go down
X-23

PostSubject: Re: Nothing helps quite as much as a work out   Wed May 16, 2012 11:58 am

Laura's eyes widened a little..no wonder this man had looked familiar. She kept her eyes on the floor though..

"Yeah..I remember you punching that man..." She said softly, before the whole arena flashed into her head. Which made her upset all over again as she just continued to stare at the floor. As Dick's death flashed into her head..and watched the neck snap over, and over in her thoughts.

"He didn't deserve to die.."
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: Nothing helps quite as much as a work out   Wed May 16, 2012 12:04 pm

He nodded. "Yeah, I may have not gotten along with him but he didn't deserve that." He clenched his fistsfeeling the anger he had felt in the match come back to him. "I swear I'll kill that bitch when I get the chance."
Back to top Go down
X-23

PostSubject: Re: Nothing helps quite as much as a work out   Wed May 16, 2012 12:11 pm

Laura nodded as she agreed with him. Dick wasn't someone who needed to be in this place..And even if that meant she wouldn't have met it..He wouldn't be dead right now..

"I swear I'll kill that bitch when I get the chance."

"I'll help.."
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: Nothing helps quite as much as a work out   Wed May 16, 2012 12:26 pm

He lifted his gaze to look at her. He eyed her up and down. "No offence, but I'd rather off her myself." He said coldly as he stood up and went to collect the weight he had so boldly thrown on the floor earlier.
Back to top Go down
X-23

PostSubject: Re: Nothing helps quite as much as a work out   Wed May 16, 2012 12:36 pm

Laura looked at him, getting a little upset that he said that.

"Your not the only one she has hurt..and I want to kill her as much as you do."
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: Nothing helps quite as much as a work out   Wed May 16, 2012 12:56 pm

He shot her a sharp glare. "No you don't. The fact that you dated him is irrelevant in this." He wanted to kill that son of a bitch that had taken his brother from him. To make it up for him that he wasn't that good of a brother to him when he was alive.
Back to top Go down
X-23

PostSubject: Re: Nothing helps quite as much as a work out   Wed May 16, 2012 1:05 pm

Laura stood her ground when he shot a glare at her. Her eyes narrowed.

"I don't want to kill her because I was his girlfriend..I want to kill her because she took him away from you, his family, me, and his friends."
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: Nothing helps quite as much as a work out   Wed May 16, 2012 1:30 pm

He sighed in annoyance, placing the weight on its stand. "You can help me, but I will be the one killing her." He understood her logic, but this was something he needed to do.
Back to top Go down
X-23

PostSubject: Re: Nothing helps quite as much as a work out   Wed May 16, 2012 4:07 pm

Laura crossed her arms.

"Why do you get to kill her?" She asked as her eyes stayed locked on his.
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: Nothing helps quite as much as a work out   Wed May 16, 2012 4:12 pm

He glared at her. "Because he was my brother. And if it wasn't because of Bruces stupid morals he wouldn't have died in there. I should have worked harder in trying to convert him. Plus I hate all villains."
Back to top Go down
X-23

PostSubject: Re: Nothing helps quite as much as a work out   Wed May 16, 2012 4:18 pm

Laura got up as she walked to him.

"I got it, but your acting as if your the only one who got hurt here!" She said firmly at him.
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: Nothing helps quite as much as a work out   Wed May 16, 2012 4:25 pm

He let out a deep sigh. "I'm not. But Bruce deserves his pain, Tim can't do it either. So what makes you the one who kills the bitch? This is a family buisness." This girl didn't seem to get that. There was a long silence so he rolled his eyes and left the room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nothing helps quite as much as a work out   

Back to top Go down

Nothing helps quite as much as a work out
Page 1 of 1