Dawn of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I Can Be Your Hero

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Superboy

Superboy

I Can Be Your Hero Empty
PostSubject: I Can Be Your Hero   I Can Be Your Hero EmptyMon May 14, 2012 1:31 am

After running from the arena, a task much harder once the collars activated but still manageable, while carrying Tim, the super managed to make it back to the manor. Getting inside was trickier, but the hybrid refused to set Tim down when he was in... such an emotionless state. It scared the clone.

After making it into the manor, he continued to carry his boyfriend through the halls, not paying attention to anything but Tim and where he was going. If he passed by anyone, he paid them no mind. Traveling through the halls, he walked determinedly towards his destination. Though his arms were growing tired and his hold on Tim was slipping. He had to stop several times to readjust so that the other wouldn't fall.

Finally, he made it to his room. Opening it the same way he did the night before, he got the slim man inside before kicking the door shut. Moving over to the bed, he laid Tim down onto the soft mattress before stroking the other's cheek. He didn't like the lifeless look on Tim's face. It scared him so much. With furrowed brows, he leaned down and placed a kiss upon his boyfriend's lips. He hoped that would give him a reaction of some kind.
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

Red Robin

I Can Be Your Hero Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Can Be Your Hero   I Can Be Your Hero EmptyMon May 14, 2012 10:13 am

Tim felt numb, everything felt fuzzy and dull. The world had lost its color, its spark, its pizzazz. It had lost the brightest thing in it's domain. It had lost its Grayson...

Dick...

He felt something soft on his back, it felt comfortable and soft. But never once did he speak. His eyes just stared out into nothing, his brother was dead. His idol was dead. He had lost another father figure, another person close to him. Dick knew everything about him and Tim knew everything about the Golden boy. How was he going to do this? He couldn't think of living without the enigma.

He felt a small pressure on his lips, warm and wet. His body reacted, barely. His eyes felt like they burned as tears slowly escaped. Connor Kent was here, here for him. Here like Dick should have been. He grabbed the clone's shirt with the tightest grip he could muster as gave a reactionary kiss. It was barely anything but he was amazed he could do the action itself.
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

I Can Be Your Hero Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Can Be Your Hero   I Can Be Your Hero EmptyMon May 14, 2012 1:16 pm

A slight pressure pushed back on his lips. It wasn't much but it was something! Then hands grabbed hold of the black t-shirt with the S insignia, clutching at it for dear life as the pressure added just a little bit more. Kon felt his heart sore at just this little action, glad to be getting something from the distraught man beneath him.

With his shirt taken hostage by Tim's hands, the hybrid began to move onto the bed and straddle the other to make it more comfortable. While doing so, he broke the kiss just a moment so he could see what he was doing. This allowed him to see the tears the fell from his boyfriend's eyes. Sorrow replaced the moment of elation as he watched them.

Without a word, he placed a gentle kiss onto each tear filled eye before returning his lips to Tim's, adding just a bit more pressure to try and provoke something out of the man he cared for deeply.
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

Red Robin

I Can Be Your Hero Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Can Be Your Hero   I Can Be Your Hero EmptyMon May 14, 2012 1:26 pm

All Tim could do was stare. He saw Kon, looking at him. Excited, about what? But then there was that sadness that made his chest ache more than it was already doing. He swallowed, watching Kon's mouth kiss under his eyes. Why was the hybrid doing that? Was there...

The Boy of Steel took his lips once more, he finally shut his eyes letting the world fall to darkness. A loving darkness with a kiss the made the world stop for a moment.

But that moment wasn't long enough.

He suddenly knew how Kon would feel if he didn't fight for his life in the Arena. This perpetual sadness that made him feel like his blood was pressurized, it made him feel like he was going to explode from all the internal pressure building in his body. It wasn't pleasure, no.

It hurt.
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

I Can Be Your Hero Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Can Be Your Hero   I Can Be Your Hero EmptyMon May 14, 2012 4:34 pm

Sadly it didn't seem like the kiss was doing much else. Kon pulled back again to look upon the man he adored. Tim's eyes were closed and there was pain in his face. It broke the hybrid's heart to see it all. What must I do to take him out of that place? he thought, wanting to help the other out. He wanted to save him from sorrow he knew the other felt.

Slowly lowering himself onto the other, he wrapped his arms around Tim and held him close as he rolled them to the side. "Tim..." he spoke for the first time since coming into the room. "Tim..." What must he do to make his boyfriend feel less pain? To prevent him from going into those dark places of the mind? "Tim..."

What must he do?
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

Red Robin

I Can Be Your Hero Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Can Be Your Hero   I Can Be Your Hero EmptyMon May 14, 2012 4:50 pm

Tim felt warmth engulfing his body, holding him tightly. It made the pain seem less vicious, but not by much. His nerves were fried, insanity was slowly creeping in giving his mind false ideas and false securities.

"Tim..."

The Ex-Boy Wonder heard it, it was soft but it was desperate. Desperate for him, for him to see for him to breath for him to exist in the plain of sanity. Tim didn't want to go back. The pain was too over whelming.

"Tim..."

There is was again, trying to coax him out of his shell. He didn't want to go. The pressure of his body hurt, his mind didn't want to go back. Why? What was the point? Everyone was going to leave him anyway? Why bother...?

"Tim..."

Tim's will broke. He curled into the warmth, sobs raking his body. He didn't know what to say, what to feel, what to think. He just wanted it to all end.

"He's dead... Conner, he's dead." Tim threw out of his mouth, sobs distorting the words more than he had meant to.
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

I Can Be Your Hero Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Can Be Your Hero   I Can Be Your Hero EmptyMon May 14, 2012 5:15 pm

Tim finally curled into him, moving, doing something to show there was life of some kind. It almost made him relieved, if not for the tears that fell and sobs that were made.

"He's dead... Conner, he's dead."

Kon's heart clenched in pain as Tim sobbed into his chest, his arms tightening around his boyfriend's body as he held him close. "Yes. He is." Kon said, his voice quiet and sad. His own blue eyes began to well with tears. "I'm sorry Tim." he chocked out, one hand moving up to run through raven hair and cradles Tim's head while the other remained wrapped around his waist.

"God I'm so sorry."
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

Red Robin

I Can Be Your Hero Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Can Be Your Hero   I Can Be Your Hero EmptyMon May 14, 2012 5:20 pm

Tim let out a choked sob as he just buried himself into the large, warm, soothing arms of his boyfriend. He hadn't believed Bruce, he hand't. He hated the man so much right now, so much. How could he let Dick do that? Be so selfless and... and noble! Bruce let Dick do this, didn't he?

But Dick told Bruce about the Arena.

Dick didn't tell him.

Dick didn't tell him.

The Nightwing must have known how he'd take it, spared him the hating of his brother for his final day with them. It wasn't fair.

It just wasn't fair.

"He knew... Kon... He knew... he didn't... tell me." Tim gasped out, trying not to choke on his own tongue. It hurt, his chest hurt so much.
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

I Can Be Your Hero Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Can Be Your Hero   I Can Be Your Hero EmptyMon May 14, 2012 6:34 pm

Kon felt his heart ache at Tim's words, remembering when he had been with Dick the previous night in the living room. Dick- Dick tried tot ell him didn't he? That good bye he gave? But the hybrid had been too stupid to figure it out. Too stupid to realize what Nightwing really planned on doing.

But could he tell Tim that? Admit his stupidity was one thing, he had done it many times in the past, but this was something else entirely. To tell Tim that Dick sort of told him, had said goodbye... would his boyfriend hate him? Push him away and discard him. The very idea scared him and made his chest hurt.

So instead, he just held Tim close and tried to rub soothing circles into his back. "I'm sorry." he spoke, his voice cracking a little. Sorry that Dick never told him. Sorry that he tried to tell Kon instead. Sorry that he was suffering so much.
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

Red Robin

I Can Be Your Hero Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Can Be Your Hero   I Can Be Your Hero EmptyMon May 14, 2012 6:45 pm

"I... I don't... I don't understand." Tim's voice cracked almost as badly as Kon's had. He just cried and cried and cried in those strong arms that he didn't think would ever let him go. His heart felt like there was a hole in it. A big gaping hole. How could Dock leave without saying good bye?
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

I Can Be Your Hero Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Can Be Your Hero   I Can Be Your Hero EmptyMon May 14, 2012 7:26 pm

Kon bit his lip, hating the pain in Tim's voice. He had to say something. Even if the other got mad. "Tim..." he began, stopping to think carefully as well as prepare himself. "I- When I left so you and Batman could talk... I ran into Dick." he began, his hold tightening. "I told him about us. That we were dating. And he gave me his blessing." It was such a happy moment. Now tarnished by sorrow at Dick's death.

"Then he told me he wanted to say something too." A shaky breath left his mouth, his arms shaking as well. "He- he um.. said he wanted to say goodbye. He wasn't smiling. And- I didn't understand what he meant." God he was so stupid. "Not even when he told me he was going into the arena. I didn't get it. I said that he was going to be fine. Even asked him if he was. But Dick- he smiled again and said he was going to kick ass...." God he was just so stupid.

What was Tim going to think? Would he think Kon stupid? Get mad? Hate him? God he was scared to find out. But he kept holding on.
Back to top Go down
Red Robin

Red Robin

I Can Be Your Hero Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Can Be Your Hero   I Can Be Your Hero EmptyMon May 14, 2012 7:39 pm

Tim ears the words, they ren echoed into his mid.Dick had told Kon but not him? Was Tim not perfect enough for him? He felt his blood feel like it was becoming pressurized once more. It happened so quickly in his eyes.

Tim pushed himself out of Kon's grip, yelled at the clone. He had no idea what he was saying but he felt beyon betrayed. He rolled out of the bed before stumbling out of the room. He didn't want to see Kon right now. God, how could he have been so stupid? Dick beer liked him, probably hoped he'd die or something.

He left the room, slamming the door behind him.
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

I Can Be Your Hero Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Can Be Your Hero   I Can Be Your Hero EmptyMon May 14, 2012 7:55 pm

Kon felt Tim push away. He wanted to hold on, but didn't want to Hurt Tim by keeping him in his arms either. She he allowed him to slip away. But when the other began yelling... well pain shot through Kon's entire being. Sorrow filled eyes looked upon Tim through his yelling, his heart breaking at the hate filled words, each one a stab to the heart.

God he shouldn't have said anything at all. He shouldn't have. Now Tim hated him. He hated him. [i]God.[/o] he thought painfully. And then Tim ran out of the room. At first, Kon just sat there on the bed. But then his promise rang through his mind and he quickly stood up.

He needed to go after Tim. He couldn't leave him alone. Not like this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I Can Be Your Hero Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Can Be Your Hero   I Can Be Your Hero Empty

Back to top Go down

I Can Be Your Hero
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn of Legends :: Wayne Manor :: Living Quaters :: Superboy's Room-
Jump to: